REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium: 12-JUL-2010

dcdeb

Do you remember the two gay guys on the screen during Happy Ending? So cute :wub2:

That was so amazing! :wub2::teehee:

The whole audience was going "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww" .. and Mika: WTF? :blink: And then a few moments later they showed them again and everyone was going "aaaaaaaaaaaaw" again and Mika had no idea what was going on! :aah: He must have thought we were crazy :teehee::lmfao:

In theory you should be able to hear the reaction on one of my videos ... I'll point it out if I've uploaded the vid :wink2:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I've just watched Happy Ending :shocked: I'm shaking now :teehee:

If you think the hands away and concentrate on the part where you can clearly see Mika, it's quite a nice video :teehee::blush-anim-cl: Even with the changing sound (apperently if I change hand I block some sound off or something :blush-anim-cl: New camera .. :bleh:) .. And yeah, there is some shaking, and there's one bad moment where I make a heart with my hands around my camera (the way he's doing around his microphone :wub2: ) but that was because I almost dropped my camera :aah::teehee:

And uh ... fyi ... If you want to blame some people for ruining my video .. blame Katrien & Yooligan .. :naughty: But I still love them and it was great to see them having such a great time :wub2:

So here's my short report. I loved Mika's gig so much. A bit before he was on, the crowd got a bit excited because they apparently chose big girls and lollipopgirls, didn"t think they would ask:teehee:

The gig itself was great, I've enjoyed it so much, the whole crowd seemed to be participating. I loved his trumpetsolo again and loved thaat he played Kick Ass live. Could tell so much more of what i loved, but i'm sure other people are better at giving reports than i am.

i Loved the fact that i met some other MFC'ers as wel, but i felt a bit of an intruder :sad:, because most of them already knew each other

I've had a great day yesterday:biggrin2:

pics can be found here (hoping the link will work)

http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/ilseh1983/Mika%20TW%20Classic%202010/

and a link with some pics a friend of mine took

http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/ilseh1983/MIKA%20TW%20Classic%202010%20Part%202/

So here's my short report. I loved Mika's gig so much. A bit before he was on, the crowd got a bit excited because they apparently chose big girls and lollipopgirls, didn"t think they would ask:teehee:

The gig itself was great, I've enjoyed it so much, the whole crowd seemed to be participating. I loved his trumpetsolo again and loved thaat he played Kick Ass live. Could tell so much more of what i loved, but i'm sure other people are better at giving reports than i am.

i Loved the fact that i met some other MFC'ers as wel, but i felt a bit of an intruder :sad:, because most of them already knew each other

I've had a great day yesterday:biggrin2:

pics can be found here (hoping the link will work)

http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/ilseh1983/Mika%20TW%20Classic%202010/

and a link with some pics a friend of mine took

http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/ilseh1983/MIKA%20TW%20Classic%202010%20Part%202/

aww this one

IMG_7517.jpg

Girls, I have to say that I love, LOVE, LOVE your T-shirts. :wub2:

They looked stunning. Great effect! :thumb_yello: Very well done.

We already thanked Step for like 1000 times I think :teehee:

They really looked great! :wub2: And it was nice to see a whole bunch of people in it .. "Strang" people even asked us about it :aah: But in a nice way .. really interested and stuff .. It was fun :biggrin2:

We already thanked Step for like 1000 times I think :teehee:

They really looked great! :wub2: And it was nice to see a whole bunch of people in it .. "Strang" people even asked us about it :aah: But in a nice way .. really interested and stuff .. It was fun :biggrin2:

you did indeed :aah:

The whole audience was going "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww" .. and Mika: WTF? :blink: And then a few moments later they showed them again and everyone was going "aaaaaaaaaaaaw" again and Mika had no idea what was going on! :aah: He must have thought we were crazy :teehee::lmfao:

In theory you should be able to hear the reaction on one of my videos ... I'll point it out if I've uploaded the vid :wink2:

I didn't get it either! I was looking around me and didn't have a clue what that was about! :teehee:

anyway, what a gig!!!! amazing, such energy!!! Kept on dancing and jumping up and down (and against other people), showing my 'chicken' card to Mika (who spotted it and had a good laugh :biggrin2:) Felt like I was run over by a truck after the show....

Will post photos later...but now I see we missed Mika invading the stage during BEP!http://youtu.be/DnhT0CTj8yM :boxed:

And it was great seeing other MFC's (again or for the first time) :blush-anim-cl:

AAAAAAAAWWWW :teehee::naughty:

389646941.jpg

I didn't get it either! I was looking around me and didn't have a clue what that was about! :teehee:

anyway, what a gig!!!! amazing, such energy!!! Kept on dancing and jumping up and down (and against other people), showing my 'chicken' card to Mika (who spotted it and had a good laugh :biggrin2:) Felt like I was run over by a truck after the show....

Will post photos later...but now I see we missed Mika invading the stage during BEP!http://youtu.be/DnhT0CTj8yM :boxed:

And it was great seeing other MFC's (again or for the first time) :blush-anim-cl:

Marly was so kind to send me a message about it :mf_rosetinted::aah: (they went back in when we went home .. and I got the message while I was at the station that he was dancing on stage :aah:)

389646941.jpg

:aah:

I've watched my video and you can only hear "aaaaaaaw" one time, but I think the first time people just started clapping etc. ... But it really was a great moment :teehee::roftl:

Marly was so kind to send me a message about it :mf_rosetinted::aah: (they went back in when we went home .. and I got the message while I was at the station that he was dancing on stage :aah:)

well we heard the song being played when we were walking towards the bus. Still we were standing quite far off so we wouldn't have seen that much anyway (comforting myself here) :teehee:

@Step

you must already know that Mika told us that he loved the T shirts !

i promise i'll try to make a proper report in english , but its quite hard for me,

maybe sweetival will make one later and she speaks english so much better than me!

We were BG with sweetival , it's such an amazing experience!:wub2:

a lot of fun , and no stress , as I thought .

it's was our first time on stage , we asked advices to Biekje as Mama P told us to do!:thumb_yello:

after the show , everyone told us that we were good ,so we were happy not to disappoint the crew.:teehee:

Andy told us that we were lucky because we spent a lot of time on stage,

as there was some changes in the setlist , the show lasted only 60 minutes , so we stayed on stage during relax

:biggrin2:

Maria also told us the BEP looked the show a little bit when we were on stage!:mf_rosetinted:

Biekje has the pic with Mika and the BG! can't wait te see it !:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

@Step

you must already know that Mika told us that he loved the T shirts !

i promise i'll try to make a proper report in english , but its quite hard for me,

maybe sweetival will make one later and she speaks english so much better than me!

We were BG with sweetival , it's such an amazing experience!:wub2:

a lot of fun , and no stress , as I thought .

it's was our first time on stage , we asked advices to Biekje as Mama P told us to do!:thumb_yello:

after the show , everyone told us that we were good ,so we were happy not to disappoint the crew.:teehee:

Andy told us that we were lucky because we spent a lot of time on stage,

as there was some changes in the setlist , the show lasted only 60 minutes , so we stayed on stage during relax

:biggrin2:

Maria also told us the BEP looked the show a little bit when we were on stage!:mf_rosetinted:

Biekje has the pic with Mika and the BG! can't wait te see it !:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

awww:wub2::teehee:

Lucky you :bleh::naughty:

Some 'pics' from the beginning ... :wub2:

000000102border.jpg

000000143border.jpg

000000175border.jpg

000000186border.jpg

000000198border.jpg

It's only the part where he comes on stage ... Look at him! :biggrin2::wub2:

First videos are uploading :wink2:

And uh ... fyi ... If you want to blame some people for ruining my video .. blame Katrien & Yooligan .. :naughty: But I still love them and it was great to see them having such a great time :wub2:

You're mean :naughty: But again: I'm sorry ... It's just to hard to stand still at a Mika-gig. :blush-anim-cl:

You're mean :naughty: But again: I'm sorry ... It's just to hard to stand still at a Mika-gig. :blush-anim-cl:

I am? :tears:

And of course it is!! :aah:

I can't stand still either ... So why should you? :bleh:

So, here we go ... The first song, Grace Kelly on the piano .. Such a nice surprise :wub2:

(I've said it in het comment of the video too, but the quality isn't the best because I haven't uploaded it full size .. It goes a lot quicker this way :bleh: )

And Big Girl:

389646941.jpg

Awwwww! :teehee:

Thank you everyone for reports, vids & pix! :groupwave:

Hi everybody,

I try a report in english.

Well we arrived there a little bit late with Macboll and Pinkcell29 but we managed to join our MFc friends in the first rows.

That was a nice day, we could not talk a lot together betwen MFCers because people were sitting between two singers or groups so we nearly could not move any more.

There were 3 belgian artists or groups we did not know, first.

Then came Amy MacDonald : woooooo ! Nice girl, amazing and strong voice, delightful :thumb_yello:

Then The Scissors sisters, good music (but strange look and behaviour :mf_rosetinted:)

As we hadn't seen anybody from Mika's team and that was nearly Mika's turn, we thought they would not call volunteers fro BG or LP.

However we have seen Mrs Penniman and Maria far away, on the far side of the stage and we called her with our sunflowers :biggrin2:

She asked us : can you dance ? We said "of course !", so she told to Pinkcell and me : "ok, come then !".

(Unfortunately, the Lollipop girls were already choosen and Macboll who is very thin, could not be taken as a BG, that ws a pity for her, I was so sorry...)

Everything went very fast after that.

We had to change clothes very quickly and try the heads for Big Girls. I was happy because Maria told me "you are a little bit to thin to be a BG", I said "yes, I have just lost 5 kilos :teehee:"

So we had to follow Biekje and Jojotje who had already been big girls before.

The bride - we did not know her, she was not from MFC- looked very shy and a little bit paniked.

We have repeated the ceremony a few times following our 2 belgian MFCers.

We were 5 BG, there were 5 or 4 LP (I don't know if they were from MFC, quite young) and 5 guys. (I was the last one procession with a yellow costume and white mask)

The plan was to come on stage for the procession after "Happy ending", then go back on stage to dance on Lollipop, sit on the stage at the end of the song and wait for Mika's signal to stand up and dance at the end of "Relax".

I had the best time of my Mikafan's life when listening to Mika singing "Relax" just behind him sitting on the stage :thumb_yello::wub2:

When we danced on Lollipop, (Mrs Penniman told us to move a lot otherwise Mika would get really upset) that was just surrealistic... in front of 50 000 people :teehee: I could not believe it !

Fortunately we could not see a lot with the masks so we could not be impressed that much :teehee:

After that we have been congratulated by everybody, I mean the musicians, Mrs Penniman, Maria, they all told us we were really great tonight, that was really pleasant.

Then we had to change clothes again, give all the stuff to be signed to John and had to wait for Mika.

He went down from his room to join the Black Eyed Peas before their show.

Then he came out with Fergie and had a picture with her. He also pushed Andy in her arms (apparently he is a big fan of her) to get a picture with her.

After he came to us and told us "Bravo, you were really good tonight". Oh thank you !!!

We mad a picture, PInkcell noticed he had a pain and she asked him in french if he had an injury, he then showed us he had a pain on his houlder and could not applause any more :naughty:

Then we made the picture, thanked him again and he looked at our T-shirts and said in french "j'adore vos T-shirts !" ("I love your t-shirts"). That was very kind from him.

After we had to go back into the crowd (Mika was having a drink with the guys from the Scissors sisters in a very quiet and smart lounge) and, unfortunately, we had to give back our backstage card...pfff

We had a great moment looking to the Black Eyed Peas, the public was very happy. But we haven' t seen Mika's dancing on stage, he's probably done that when we were gone...

Voilà, great great day.

Lovely moments.

I was sorry not to talk a little bit more with belgian MFcers, although I did it as much as I could when walking down in the venue and meeting one of our special t-shirts. This way I met Jojotje and Funkycowgirl.

I was very happy to meet new fre,ch speaking MFcers too, like Lena Machu and her husband.

See you...