Mika in Italy in October? Video message, competition.

mellody

What is Mika going to do in Italy on Oct. 26th?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What is Mika going to do in Italy on Oct. 26th?

• Draw the new DVD cover with the competition winner
    • Be the main guest in Xfactor on TV
    • He's not coming in Oct. but in Dec. for the precious RED BIRD Exibition XD
    • Perform for his beloved italian fans, but just the hard core ones
    • Recover after the Portugal hot gig of the day before, in Portofino AGAIN!
    • other

pretty sure his managers want to make some money whenever it´s possible..... it would be "stupid" to go to another country and to not perform anything...

btw... what is "the red bird exhibition"?

:lmfao:

read back Rosa...it's a weird dream allegra had!

total nonsense!

:lmfao:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pretty sure his managers want to make some money whenever it´s possible..... it would be "stupid" to go to another country and to not perform anything...

btw... what is "the red bird exhibition"?

thats a nice and positive thought. and it totally makes sense. some sort of appearance/performance will take place, he cant be travelling only to meet the competition winner.

read a few pages back about allegra's dream about the read bird exhibition, it's hilarious:roftl:

mmmmmmmm

i was considering that Allegra's dream is becoming true...the date has been postponed.....in december to watch the red bird exibition for real? :lmfao:

She's psychic, I knew it :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

:groovy: teenage dreams in a teenage circus :groovy:

Keep dreaming Allegra :mf_rosetinted:

are all of you :loco: ??????????????

:floor:

this thread is funny :roftl:

That's Italy for you - you don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps :biggrin2:

:naughty:

I am so happy because Easyjet can lead me to Milano, just in case.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeahhh :thumb_yello: I bless Easyjet too :naughty:

But as Marina said, we just need an event :aah: But I'm sure Milan will be my next and future place to travel to for a foreign Mika gig ! :naughty: Even if it will be next year ! :teehee::naughty:

I loved that city when I came here in 2003 :blush-anim-cl:

You can find (and vote) all the drawings sent for the contest here:

http://universalmusic.it/specials/kickass/galleria.php

Elena

Thanks I just check some of the drawings they are really amazing :thumb_yello: I will vote tonight when I will come back home :)

It is possible to vote for few drawings ? And how many times (it is one vote per day and per ip adress ?)

Thanks I just check some of the drawings they are really amazing :thumb_yello: I will vote tonight when I will come back home :)

It is possible to vote for few drawings ? And how many times (it is one vote per day and per ip adress ?)

you can vote ONE drawing and only ONCE! :boxed:

fill in the box with your email address and you'll receive an email message to confirm your vote :thumb_yello:

you can vote ONE drawing and only ONCE! :boxed:

fill in the box with your email address and you'll receive an email message to confirm your vote :thumb_yello:

Ok, as I still don't have the time to take a look closely to everything I will vote for the one I will choice tonight or tomorrow... but I don't think it is really interesting like that because I love few :no:

• 2 weeks later...

vincitrice_kickass.jpg

KICK ASS! ECCO IL DISEGNO VINCITORE DEL NOSTRO CONCORSO!

Sono state tantissime le opere inviate dai fan di MIKA, ispirate a Kick Ass, che hanno partecipato al nostro concorso per vincere un incontro con MIKA stesso per poter disegnare insieme a lui!

E come da regolamento, l'11 Ottobre un Notaio ha estratto il vincitore tra i 10 finalisti (sono state migliaia le votazioni che ci sono pervenute - trovate ancora per un po' a questo link la galleria dei partecipanti).. ed è l'opera di Raffaella P. ad aggiudicarsi il premio! Congratulazioni!

Le 10 opere finaliste (ovvero quelle più votate dagli utenti) sono state quelle con ID numero 330, 378, 622, 1283, 1602, 1628, 1714, 1882, 2006, 3292.

sorry it's late...i'm using google translator:

Have been many works sent by fans of Mika, inspired by Kick Ass, who participated in our contest to win a meeting with MIKA himself to draw with him!

And as per government rules, a notary public on October 11 has drawn the winner among 10 finalists (there have been thousands of votes we have received - are still a bit 'a link, the gallery of participants) .. It is the work of Raffaella P. to win the prize! Congratulations!

The 10 finalists (ones most voted by users) are those with the ID number 330, 378, 622, 1283, 1602, 1628, 1714, 1882, 2006, 3292.

• 3 weeks later...
Ehm...what happened actually with the competition? Did it take place at all?

Yep, the competition has ended. It was the Kick-Ass inspired drawing. (check above) But the Italian Team hasn't fixed the date of the meeting yet. :wink2:

Archived