Mika in Italy in October? Video message, competition.

mellody

What is Mika going to do in Italy on Oct. 26th?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What is Mika going to do in Italy on Oct. 26th?

• Draw the new DVD cover with the competition winner
    • Be the main guest in Xfactor on TV
    • He's not coming in Oct. but in Dec. for the precious RED BIRD Exibition XD
    • Perform for his beloved italian fans, but just the hard core ones
    • Recover after the Portugal hot gig of the day before, in Portofino AGAIN!
    • other

Oh Louiza... That would be nice ! I'd love meeting you and all the Italians fans... :wub2: You know, we say 'things always happen in threes' :wink2:

Come on Mika, you won't go to Italy only to give a prize !

It'd be lovely to meet you too and all the Italians of course:biggrin2:

you are all welcome of course...i love having foreign guests in my country :wub2:

It's so nice of you to say that:huglove:

I had a dream last night. :sleep_1::hypo:

I dreamed an old, fat and bald Mika (in an usual meeting after a gig) who told me that he should not arrive in Milan in October anymore but in December for the inauguration concert of an exibithion about a famous ceramic red bird, something eastern artwork very rare and precious. :blink:

He told me and i knew perfectly what kind of bird he was talking about and i was very happy about that bird and about to have an Autumn completely Mika free :shocked:

no comment please :aah:

probable reasons of the dream:

- i dont care M's look, i go to the gigs even if he is old and fat and bald

- i spoke about M in Milan yesterday afternoon with another fan

- yesterday evening i saw a picture of Natalie Portman dressed in red for the premiere of Black Swan. A red swan is a red bird anyway.

- i want to delay a probable meeting with M live, because i'm bored about gigs?

boh :aah:

Allegra what did you eat for dinner before having this dream?:roftl:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allegra what did you eat for dinner before having this dream?:roftl:

I went to this concert

http://www.mitosettembremusica.it/en/programma/07092010-2200-play-your-phone-politecnico-sede-di-milano-bovisa.html

the concept is really interesting but the music was boring almost awful.

They play sounds with new not conventional instruments and a lot of new technologies... but if they don't want to bore the public firstly they need to compose a good music to perform, also to avoid nightmares the night after the concert :mf_rosetinted:

Me too i'm happy if foreigner fans will attend this phantom event.

If only we knew what will be and if it will happen. :naughty:

I went to this concert

http://www.mitosettembremusica.it/en/programma/07092010-2200-play-your-phone-politecnico-sede-di-milano-bovisa.html

the concept is really interesting but the music was boring almost awful.

They play sounds with new not conventional instruments and a lot of new technologies... but if they don't want to bore the public firstly they need to compose a good music to perform, also to avoid nightmares the night after the concert :mf_rosetinted:

Me too i'm happy if foreigner fans will attend this phantom event.

If only we knew what will be and if it will happen. :naughty:

Maybe these new technologies had some effect on you:roftl:

Phantom event!! I like this expression:biggrin2:

I had a dream last night.

I dreamed an old, fat and bald Mika (in an usual meeting after a gig) who told me that he should not arrive in Milan in October anymore but in December for the inauguration concert of an exibithion about a famous ceramic red bird, something eastern artwork very rare and precious. :blink:

He told me and i knew perfectly what kind of bird he was talking about and i was very happy about that bird and about to have an Autumn completely Mika free :shocked:

no comment please :aah:

probable reasons of the dream:

- i dont care M's look, i go to the gigs even if he is old and fat and bald

- i spoke about M in Milan yesterday afternoon with another fan

- yesterday evening i saw a picture of Natalie Portman dressed in red for the premiere of Black Swan. A red swan is a red bird anyway.

- i want to delay a probable meeting with M live, because i'm bored about gigs?

boh :aah:

Allegra, that sounds like the sort of bonkers dreams I have when I'm over-tired :lmfao: I'll keep my eyes open for news about this exhibition :mf_rosetinted:

Let's do it for FUN!!! :biggrin2:

i've just added a POLL!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Robi you legend :lmfao: I'll have to have a think about it, there'll be something I'm sure, I'm not convinced about X Factor 2 years in a row, though that again will be fun! :biggrin2:

Allegra, you are so funny, really!!!:biggrin2:

I'm not funny. In this case i'm not jocking. :naughty:

I'm just reporting a dream so complicated that it is funny :aah:

Today early morning i dreamed i lost half phone in Mar Ligure. (yesterday my family, not me, was planning a trip to Liguria beaches near Pirtofino but finally they renounced because it is sold out, full of foreign vips :wink2:)

How i could manage to lose half phone in the water????? :shocked:

It is an entire object, it has not two parts :aah:

And were was my inflatable little boat were i put my stuffs when i go by the sea? :doh:

I woke up distressed and i relaxed when i saw my expensive phone on charge on my bedside table.

I miss my old and cheap phone (received as a gift collecting petrol station points).:mf_rosetinted: no nightmares about it!!!

:ot:

I dreamed i returned at university: Es Devlin rejected me at the scenography exam because i had not a fish tattoed on my arm even if i did all designs and drawings correct. :blink:

Yes i know... totally :offtopic:

but no news about M in Italy...

i'll try to do my best tonight :sleep_1:

One of the moderators of the Universal Music Italian forum has recently posted saying that Mika may not be in Italy on October 26th.

Apparently they needed a deadline to end the competition - drawing + M&G - so they chose that day. But the M&G may actually take place a few weeks later, in November, because the regulations of the competition allow that.

Mystery solved!

:thumb_yello:

he's supposed to come and meet the winner od the competition, that's all...:blink:

but we DO hope he can do something more...a TV show...or better, a small gig???

dreaming is allowed and cheap :naughty:

dreaming is not just cheap it's absolutely free:naughty:

thats why i keep dreaming of a small gig in italy in early november:biggrin2:

I really hope that he won't came in Italy only to meet the winner of the contest! :aah:

pretty sure his managers want to make some money whenever it´s possible..... it would be "stupid" to go to another country and to not perform anything...

btw... what is "the red bird exhibition"?

Archived