REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Festival Poupet, St. Malo du Bois, France - 22 JULY 2010

lollipop_monkey

Aaagh, you all are making me have to go to google translate! :shocked:

What are you talking about? English, please, as my French is tres limited!

:naughty:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

J'étais placée du même côté que toi Françoise, j'avais l'arbre géant face à moi mais par contre j'étais pas tout devant, y'avait peut-être 5 ou 6 rangées de gens devant moi ce qui fait que je voyais pas trop mal l'avancée :blush-anim-cl: et beau Mika hihihihi

c'est vraiment marrant, on était toutes les trois, francoise et elise, à côté car j'étais aussi du côté droit !!!

Sorry... Elise Golden asked me how I could have photos of him so close (not sure of my English...:boxed:) and I replied that I was very very close to him : there was the stage and a headway and I was right in the angle (do you understand ?). Anyway, I couldn't hope better place !!! wherever he went, I saw him very well.

And we realized, also with françoise, that we were close to each other ! It is funny ! but we don't know each other... Francoise hadn't seen the headway so she was in the first row but on the right just in front of the tree therefore she often saw mika's back when he was on the headway and elise golden was also on the right but in the 6th or 7th row.

Sorry for the comments in French. I hope you understand my English...

You're right... sorry to have spoken in french... :doh:

we have been swept away by our enthusiasm :naughty:

And thanks Caterphil for the translation...

Well finally we can see some pics from that concert on their website (Festival Poupet), I had understood that there wouldn't any but anyways :biggrin2: the only thing is that we cannot take them nor print them, they are protected, so fortunately some cool people shared their own pics :wub2: thanks again !!!!!:thumb_yello:

Well finally we can see some pics from that concert on their website (Festival Poupet), I had understood that there wouldn't any but anyways :biggrin2: the only thing is that we cannot take them nor print them, they are protected, so fortunately some cool people shared their own pics :wub2: thanks again !!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for letting us know:thumb_yello: They've got many amazing pics from the gig there:wub2:

Thanks for posting. :thumb_yello:

Some of the pics

mika00620749__027598000_1023_31072010.jpg

mika00690756__044438200_1023_31072010.jpg

mika00710758__061339100_1023_31072010.jpg

mika00720759__070916100_1023_31072010.jpg

mika00760763__080280200_1023_31072010.jpg

P.S. How do you save the images? :dunno::lol3:

those are exactly the pics I saw on the website... but normally we can't open them on a new window with the computer nor download them.... so how did you manage to put them here?

I use Firefox. If you right click next to the pop up window with the pic you get a menu with an option saying something like page info (don't know what it is named in English, I use a Dutch version of Firefox, but it is the last option).

ScreenShot931.jpg

In the new window choose for media and then scroll down till you see the photo itself. Click on save and that's it.

ScreenShot932.jpg

I use Firefox. If you right click next to the pop up window with the pic you get a menu with an option saying something like page info (don't know what it is named in English, I use a Dutch version of Firefox, but it is the last option).

ScreenShot931.jpg

In the new window choose for media and then scroll down till you see the photo itself. Click on save and that's it.

ScreenShot932.jpg

I try and try and try againand again and again... but I can't save the pics ! In fact, I save them but they are tiny ! Could someone help me please? Elise Golden, did you succeed in doing it? Maybe you could explain it in French ? Thanks a lot !

I try and try and try againand again and again... but I can't save the pics ! In fact, I save them but they are tiny ! Could someone help me please? Elise Golden, did you succeed in doing it? Maybe you could explain it in French ? Thanks a lot !

In the list you get lots of thumbnails first. You have to scroll further down. In the window you can see the size of the pic. Good luck!

ScreenShot931.jpg

ScreenShot932.jpg

Thank you! :flowers2:

Salut ! moi c'est pareil elles sont minuscules , je comprends pas pourquoi la taille n'est pas normale :dunno: je vais essayer de me renseigner auprès de la personne qui nous a donné l'astuce :)

In the list you get lots of thumbnails first. You have to scroll further down. In the window you can see the size of the pic. Good luck!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAA OK ! :biggrin2: my pics were tiny too as Caretphil said, but indeed when I scroll further down it works. THANK YOU ! Oh, and I was wondering, how did you manage to show us the windows like we see in our computer to explain all this to us? I remember at university lots of teachers did that to show us how to find files or whatever and I've always wondered how they did that :biggrin2:

but the only strange thing is that only ONE pic appears in the right size, the other ones are still tiny :sneaky2::naughty:

No, my mistake again, it's because I just have to make the same operation oin each photo that's all :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: sorry, my brain is a bit slow after a whole day at work ! :biggrin2:

ScreenShot931.jpg

ScreenShot932.jpg

oh thank you! i got it, too!

Thank you! :flowers2:

oh thank you! i got it, too!

You're welcome!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAA OK ! :biggrin2: my pics were tiny too as Caretphil said, but indeed when I scroll further down it works. THANK YOU ! Oh, and I was wondering, how did you manage to show us the windows like we see in our computer to explain all this to us? I remember at university lots of teachers did that to show us how to find files or whatever and I've always wondered how they did that :biggrin2:

They are just screencaps I made with a little program that lets me decide which part of the screen I want to capture. And photobucket does the rest.

No, my mistake again, it's because I just have to make the same operation oin each photo that's all :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: sorry, my brain is a bit slow after a whole day at work ! :biggrin2:

It takes some time to save them all that way, but it's worth the effort. :biggrin2: