Miss.roxy

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am ALSO jealous! :bow:

I am kinda like Petra, hoping i'll draw again soon :aah: i am VERY lazy.... :(

but this is ...wow!!!

people like you inspire and motivate me!!! :huglove:

Gosh your so good! I drew him once but didnt do his face:naughty: I think if I can get the right tools Ill give it another go.

Thank you!

Oh you´re very welcome sweeties :wub2: I love when people have motivation and sense of life :mf_lustslow:

:group_hug:

Hey, people, I got a question..

Is it enough for you all, or should I take pics and post here every drawing i´ll do?

You're so talented Miss.roxy!!! Cant wait to see more of your drawings here.

Oh hun thank you :huglove:

I was worry about your opinion,because you have technique how to draw, i don´t :teehee:

I think your drawing is AMAZING!!! :thumb_yello:

I didn't draw for a long time and started again a couple of months ago, but I still keep having problems with the details, especially the eyes :aah:

That's why i just draw Mika's back, and even then i have trouble with detais, specially da butt...:mf_rosetinted:

Let's draw Mika, she says...:roftl:

In simple steps she says...:roftl:

Let's start with simple lines, she says...:roftl:

She doesn't have the technique, she says...

As if the simple fact we can hold a paper and a pencil would make us all a bunch of fabulously gifted genius...:mf_rosetinted:

Miss Roxy, you got yourself a new fan! :mf_lustslow:

I'm also Zsina and Sil's fan...:naughty:

btw, you've already lost me at step 1! :naughty:

easy lines....where :aah:

and how you just add some shadow, it's just brilliant, you make things with shadow! my shadow alsways looks like a blob or a smear, never a mouth or a nose :aah:

you should give us some lessons on the shadow aswell :mf_rosetinted:

I aswell only draw Mika's back :aah: with the right jacket and some curls you might just recognize him :aah:

Exactly my point...:naughty::roftl:

btw, you've already lost me at step 1! :naughty:

easy lines....where :aah:

and how you just add some shadow, it's just brilliant, you make things with shadow! my shadow alsways looks like a blob or a smear, never a mouth or a nose :aah:

you should give us some lessons on the shadow aswell :mf_rosetinted:

Nooooo, don't ask her that, or she'll show up and say, while she makes the most wonderful shadow effects:

Here you go, some easy shadows...:roftl:

I don't deal very well with frustration, you know?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Exactly my point...:naughty::roftl:

Nooooo, don't ask her that, or she'll show up and say, while she makes the most wonderful shadow effects:

Here you go, some easy shadows...:roftl:

I don't deal very well with frustration, you know?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:roftl:

I can see the easy shadows popping up already :aah: and then I'll probably be stupid enough to believe they're easy and give it a go, leaving me terribly dissapointed:mf_rosetinted:

Soooo... what do you think?

3948290.jpg

(please don't take me seriously :roftl::roftl::roftl:)

God you made my day :roftl: especially the part : let´s ... she says.. some easy lines.. she says.. :roftl:

I almost died here on my chair after reading new posts :naughty:

I don´t know, i think it´s really NOT too hard.. you just have to draw what u see.. :biggrin2: I don´t know, i don´t draw lines, i draw AREA between them.. I don´t know how to explain...

When I draw, i see spaces which I have to retrace... And then, when it´s done, what I call easy lines, :naughty: Then I really see just lines. But when I´m doing it, i don´t, i see just areas ;) Like a map! :aah:

Better?

Don´t worry, I can make shadows tutorial too:teehee:

God you made my day :roftl: especially the part : let´s ... she says.. some easy lines.. she says.. :roftl:

I almost died here on my chair after reading new posts :naughty:

I don´t know, i think it´s really NOT too hard.. you just have to draw what u see.. :biggrin2: I don´t know, i don´t draw lines, i draw AREA between them.. I don´t know how to explain...

When I draw, i see spaces which I have to retrace... And then, when it´s done, what I call easy lines, :naughty: Then I really see just lines. But when I´m doing it, i don´t, i see just areas ;) Like a map! :aa h:

Better?

Don´t worry, I can make shadows tutorial too:teehee:

Draw areas, she says, like a map, she says...:mf_rosetinted:

Awwww, Inge, not horrible....:no:

Different! :mf_rosetinted:

Ooooppppssss!

Someone missed 5 steps, maybe that's why it's a tiny winy tad "different" from Miss Roxy's, Inge...:naughty::roftl:

Archived