HOW TO DRAW MIKA - step by step

Miss.roxy

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaah thank you so much Wonka! :huglove:

You never forget to comment my artwork, I really appreciate it :wub2:

And I´m glad you like my tutorial :biggrin2:

That's because i love to draw, i'm a drawer myself, but i'll never draw like u, woman!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

• 1 month later...

Behold, I've got a hand photo progress thingy. But basically you can apply it to anything. It's just to show you how I work when there are completely black area's mixed with lighter parts!

Please ignore the fact that other parts of the drawing are shiny, that's because my ultra super shiny lamp is on it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

Behold, I've got a hand photo progress thingy. But basically you can apply it to anything. It's just to show you how I work when there are completely black area's mixed with lighter parts!

Please ignore the fact that other parts of the drawing are shiny, that's because my ultra super shiny lamp is on it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

that´s beautiful:mf_lustslow:

Please ignore the fact that other parts of the drawing are shiny, that's because my ultra super shiny lamp is on it

Oh, wow!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

This is of course absolutely awesome. :bow:

Which reminds me that I should draw something new too!

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

I dont care what people say... you're the drawing god :bow:

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder.. what´s the real size of your drawing? I mean.. I suppose it´s not A4 :) it´s just really really very exact.

A3 :thumb_yello: it's for the auction, so it had to be a bit bigger.

But the photo reference I used wasn't really HQ enough so I had to improvise here and there. I also changed the face a bit, inspired by another photo of that photoshoot.

But there aren't that many details at all. But yeah, my exams start soon, so I had to finish it :roftl:

Could be done on A4 too. I've done a lot smaller and more detailed before :naughty:

Archived