HOW TO DRAW MIKA - step by step

Miss.roxy

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Step, you choose very very difficult picture darling...

Because there is NO only one light, it´s not very easy to draw....

I propose for someone who NEVER drew portrait something like this ...

(by the way,smile is one of most difficult things, because you have to draw every muscle on face moving, when you smile your whole face work and it is really hard.)

Try this - there is just ONE light and it´s black/white.

mare_1327_mika_02.png I actually dislike this pic .. Too much PhotoShop.

Or:

2007-06-11_Mika-1.jpg

It´s much easier. Because you KNOW where the light is from. You KNOW where will be all shadows.

Got it?

:thumb_yello:

I love your artwork, keep on tryin´ people

Because there is NO only one light, it´s not very easy to draw....

I propose for someone who NEVER drew portrait something like this ...

(by the way,smile is one of most difficult things, because you have to draw every muscle on face moving, when you smile your whole face work and it is really hard.)

Try this - there is just ONE light and it´s black/white.

mare_1327_mika_02.png I actually dislike this pic .. Too much PhotoShop.

Or:

2007-06-11_Mika-1.jpg

It´s much easier. Because you KNOW where the light is from. You KNOW where will be all shadows.

Got it?

I already figured that out that there was no shadow :aah:

thank you for the pic. I'm going to try and draw the 1st one :biggrin2:

Oh, damn, now my post is not on last page, it´s not good, because it´ll be harder for people to see it :blink: I´ll quote it here again, wait :biggrin2:

Edit: Okay, that´s it

tbh I love the hair too :teehee:

it turned out good I think.

But while I was drawing it :no: it looked like a bunch of strings

My "hair" never looks like hair. :roftl:

Like in these three, the first was last year, the second I think about 6 months ago and the last one 1 month ago..

pic0011.th.jpg

mika1.th.png

pic0004b.th.jpg

I'm not good at drawing..

Like in these three, the first was last year, the second I think about 6 months ago and the last one 1 month ago..

pic0011.th.jpg

mika1.th.png

pic0004b.th.jpg

you are good!

but you've chosen hard things to draw. I've just drawn mika, watching right ahead of him. nothing special

pic0011.th.jpg

mika1.th.png

pic0004b.th.jpg

First one lookz great! :wub2:

But don´t worry about adding more shadows! It´ll be darker, but that´s what drawing is about! Try it, it´ll look absolutely amazing.. ;)

I was worry about dark shadows too 2 years ago.. But I didn´t like final result, so i learned to use them :huglove: But I think that first pic is amazing :mf_lustslow:

First one lookz great! :wub2:

But don´t worry about adding more shadows! It´ll be darker, but that´s what drawing is about! Try it, it´ll look absolutely amazing.. ;)

I was worry about dark shadows too 2 years ago.. But I didn´t like final result, so i learned to use them :huglove: But I think that first pic is amazing :mf_lustslow:

I actually hate the first one. It's so.. ugly, and if doesn't look good. And I wanted to shade darker in the last one, but I had to finish it really quickly, it was for school. And I always put off everything way too long. :teehee: It isn't really finished yet.. Maybe I'll finish it some day.

I actually hate the first one. It's so.. ugly, and if doesn't look good. And I wanted to shade darker in the last one, but I had to finish it really quickly, it was for school. And I always put off everything way too long. :teehee: It isn't really finished yet.. Maybe I'll finish it some day.

Whaaaaat?

:blink:

I like first one, I really do!!!!

His left eye is a little smaller on a photo, but i think you drew it exactly!

How did u mean that? :aah:

It´s gramatically wrong, or you think that it´s not easy to draw lines? :D

No, no, there's nothing wrong with the grammar, just that the lines are only easy if you do them right. It's not so easy do do lines that will help.

Got it?

ehm! what do u think about mine? :mf_rosetinted:

bad drawing I know! :boxed::aah:

Tadaaaaaa

this must have been the longest I've ever worked on one drawing :naughty:

random%20005.JPG

Step, that is MASSIVE, girl!:mf_lustslow:

It really is!:thumb_yello:

Not as good as Miss Roxy, buy you have the trait to get there, doesn't she Roxy?:wink2:

I say u keep on!:biggrin2:

As for you, Roxy, just seen your art album with my daughter and we still have our jaws dropped...those rhiannas and aguleras and paris hiltons and all are AWWWSSOOOOMMME!:mf_lustslow:

Not as good as Miss Roxy, buy you have the trait to get there, doesn't she Roxy?:wink2:

I say u keep on!:biggrin2:

As for you, Roxy, just seen your art album with my daughter and we still have our jaws dropped...those rhiannas and aguleras and paris hiltons and all are AWWWSSOOOOMMME!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you darling :wink2:

Step__ don´t worry, it looks exactly like mine, 3 years ago... But I was so angry about that it was NOT perfect, that I destroyed all my old drawings :aah: I am psycho I know :biggrin2: And it´s all just about training, you just HAVE to draw nice when you draw each 4th day .. :wink2:

GraceKelly85, hun as i said, smile is very difficult to draw.. But I love your courage, You placed everything right, you just need to draw and draw, and then you´ll be able and happy to use darker shadows and lines :huglove: Definitely, you have a talent!:thumb_yello:

Is wonderful, really good :thumb_yello:. I congratulate Miss.roxy.

a few days ago came to my mind an image of Mika playing the piano in a certain place, and I'd like to capture my image on paper, but I'm not good at drawing :blink:.

:shocked:

That´s EXACTLY what I want for Mika 11!!!!!

I would draw him with piano, but i did not find large pic :teehee:

Step__ don´t worry, it looks exactly like mine, 3 years ago... But I was so angry about that it was NOT perfect, that I destroyed all my old drawings :aah: I am psycho I know :biggrin2: And it´s all just about training, you just HAVE to draw nice when you draw each 4th day .. :wink2:

GraceKelly85, hun as i said, smile is very difficult to draw.. But I love your courage, You placed everything right, you just need to draw and draw, and then you´ll be able and happy to use darker shadows and lines :huglove: Definitely, you have a talent!:thumb_yello:

oooh :blush-anim-cl: thanks!!!!!! I'll keep drawing ok. :thumb_yello: Next week I'll be on holyday and when I'll be free I'll draw.

In particular I had the courage to post it! :bleh:

I say u keep on!:biggrin 2:

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I have a long way to go to be as good as Roxy; she makes him look so real, mine just looks 'flat'

I'll keep on training :naughty:

Archived