HOW TO DRAW MIKA - step by step

Miss.roxy

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love it! :wub2: especially the lips and the shading around the mouth. and also the hair. you managed to draw the curls extremely well

thank you! :huglove:

I appreciate it especially when it comes from you :wub2:

I decided to use those small shadows next to his face. thanks for an advice! :thumb_yello:

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

hmmm I ruined his face...the shadowing is quite good though. But I couldn't get tiny white spots in his eye, because the pupil is as big as the tip of my pencil. and the mouth, well, it isn't good either. But since his head is smaller than my fingernail of my thumb, I think I'm a teeny weeny bit forgiven, though I'll try to fix it. I am quite pleased with the suit so far

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

hmmm I ruined his face...the shadowing is quite good though. But I couldn't get tiny white spots in his eye, because the pupil is as big as the tip of my pencil. and the mouth, well, it isn't good either. But since his head is smaller than my fingernail of my thumb, I think I'm a teeny weeny bit forgiven, though I'll try to fix it. I am quite pleased with the suit so far

Great idea Step! It will be quit nice when it finishes! And I am sure the girl in the drawing is going to be really pleased too :wink2:

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

Awww i like him :biggrin2: small mika x)

Complete step by step. Part two.

TUTORIAL FOR MIKA 23

DSC02466.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02469.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02473.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

AND THE RESULT

Artwork_Missroxy23.jpg

I love it! :wub2: especially the lips and the shading around the mouth. and also the hair. you managed to draw the curls extremely well

That just gave me the chills....:thumb_yello:

Steph, don´t forget to take snaps during your work! I´d love to see it in process! :wub2:

(dunno why but new posts from this thread didn´t appear on my CP :dunno: )

I am taking pics while drawing :thumb_yello:

it's just that i'm not drawing :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

exams :sneaky2:

and that's probably because you're not subscribed to this thread?

I am taking pics while drawing :thumb_yello:

it's just that i'm not drawing :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

exams :sneaky2:

and that's probably because you're not subscribed to this thread?

I created this thread! Of course I´m subscribed. :biggrin2:

But .. something just went wrong. Dunno why. Never mind. I´ll re-subscribe it again. Can´t wait!

I´m about drawing Adele but I´m not sure. I don´t have that right moment that should come. Maybe I should try later. But now I have timmmme. :mf_rosetinted:

I created this thread! Of course I´m subscribed. :biggrin2:

But .. something just went wrong. Dunno why. Never mind. I´ll re-subscribe it again. Can´t wait!

I´m about drawing Adele but I´m not sure. I don´t have that right moment that should come. Maybe I should try later. But now I have timmmme. :mf_rosetinted:

draw her! just start it, that moment will follow :naughty::naughty:

Archived