Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain

LeiRe

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people i know that is the most stupid question ever but what´s that thing called "DNI":shocked:, im trying to buy the tickets in that site http://www.centralespectaculos.com/compra1.asp and this thing is asking me for my "DNI" lol looks like a scientific thing, lol i need helppppp:flowers2:

DNI is the number of your identity card. You can write your passport there :thumb_yello:

I go now!!!!!!! :roftl::boing: Well to a friend's but for me it's all the Mika gig experience... :teehee:

Ohhhh!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!! So many time waiting for this gig, and with all about the tickets... I can't believe it!!!!!

See you there!!! :wink2: And I'm going to wear something special... :teehee:

I go now!!!!!!! :roftl::boing: Well to a friend's but for me it's all the Mika gig experience... :teehee:

Ohhhh!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!! So many time waiting for this gig, and with all about the tickets... I can't believe it!!!!!

See you there!!! :wink2: And I'm going to wear something special... :teehee:

eres lidia,no? si puedes lleva folios de colores....:mf_rosetinted:

I'd be needing a link to get tickets please ktnxbai...

I have it too!!! :pbjt: que emoción! xDDD

yuju!! parece que no va a caer ni gota!! calorcito calorcito, preparar la crema del sol!!!

This web is better, but yes, they give the Sun

http://www.meteogalicia.es/web/index.action

eres lidia,no? si puedes lleva folios de colores....:mf_rosetinted:

Ya veo que los preparativos de la piñata siguen en marcha :wink2: No se si lo van a dar tambien por la mtv o que, pero ya estaré al tanto. Pasadlo teta nenas!

:group_hug:

It seems it's gonna be sunny :boing: so everyone who's going to Vigo: enjoy and have a blast!!!:wink2:

Ya veo que los preparativos de la piñata siguen en marcha :wink2: No se si lo van a dar tambien por la mtv o que, pero ya estaré al tanto. Pasadlo teta nenas!

:group_hug:

It seems it's gonna be sunny :boing: so everyone who's going to Vigo: enjoy and have a blast!!!:wink2:

Thank you!! :huglove: we are going to miss you!! think that you aren't going to cut any paper the whole day!!!

Hi, My name is Tairi and I'm new in this website. I'm a fan of Mika and I'm sooooo excited because he's coming to VIGO! MY CITY!!!! I just don't know at what time are you guys planing to go?

I also think we should expect him at the airport or something. Does anybody knows something about it???

Hola, Soy Tairi de VIGO y estoy muy emocionada por poder ir finalmente a un concierto de MIKA!!!! es lo Máximo!!!

Lo que pasa es que soy muy inexperta en estas cosas y no tengo ni idea de a qué hora hay que estar ahi. También me gustaría saber si alguien sabe de un recibimiento de Mika cuando llegue a Vigo. Yo quisiera estar ahi y mostrarle mi agradecimiento por venir aqui!

Por favor si sabéis algo decidme!!

Gracias

Hi, My name is Tairi and I'm new in this website. I'm a fan of Mika and I'm sooooo excited because he's coming to VIGO! MY CITY!!!! I just don't know at what time are you guys planing to go?

I also think we should expect him at the airport or something. Does anybody knows something about it???

Hola, Soy Tairi de VIGO y estoy muy emocionada por poder ir finalmente a un concierto de MIKA!!!! es lo Máximo!!!

Lo que pasa es que soy muy inexperta en estas cosas y no tengo ni idea de a qué hora hay que estar ahi. También me gustaría saber si alguien sabe de un recibimiento de Mika cuando llegue a Vigo. Yo quisiera estar ahi y mostrarle mi agradecimiento por venir aqui!

Por favor si sabéis algo decidme!!

Gracias

Bienvenida!

I'll get there around 5pm, wot time are you other goers planning to get there?

Bienvenida!

I'll get there around 5pm, wot time are you other goers planning to get there?

5pm sounds good. I've talked with some other people and they are also going at 5pm or around that time.

I wanted to go to the airport but it seems that I can't do both things: I can't go to the airport and be there early.

SOOO Excited for tomorrow!!

from vigo!!!!!!

we are having soooooo much fun!!!! with mfcers... tomorrow we´ll meet more!!!

it´s so cold... so...no shirtless i think!!!!!:aah:

It's cold??? :shocked:

Glad you're having fun! Tomorrow the portuguese crew will join you! :mf_rosetinted:

we are very :hair: now......

the fences are REALLY far away from the stage :tears:...... we have like 100 paper flowers and i´m pretty sure we won´t reach the stage.... so we are almost :tears:

we know mika tweeted... his stage is still not here... there are people from staff who are working with the lights and the fence............

i´m next to mary right now.... mary,say hello nplease...

Olá! (in portuguese to prove that's really me!) :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

we are listening music,but still no mika´s.......

the band hasn´t arrived yet... :teehee:

we are still waiting for wonka :boxed:

Preparing the biggest piñata EVER! :mf_rosetinted:

we are very :hair: now......

the fences are REALLY far away from the stage :tears:...... we have like 100 paper flowers and i´m pretty sure we won´t reach the stage.... so we are almost :tears:

we know mika tweeted... his stage is still not here... there are people from staff who are working with the lights and the fence............

Aww, I'm sure he will still see what you have done, if you wave them in the air:wink2:

Aww, I'm sure he will still see what you have done, if you wave them in the air:wink2:

the flowers are not really big... and the idea was.... well,anyway,we are going to throw the flowers to the stage on happy ending... if we can´t reach the stage,i don´t mind.. we have enjoyed A LOT doing the flowers :biggrin2:

But even if you won't reach the stage with your flowers, Mika will see them - he really sees MUCH of the actions in the audience, and trust me: especially the "new" and interesting action ;) - don't worry about it!!

Archived