Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

Why not? :aah: It's so nice and fluffy and it's like YES.

:lmfao:

Though, if it snows too much, my mom won't be able to come home for Christmas. :aah:

Its just annoying now. You cant do anything. I like it if its during school! but not during the holidays! DX It's too cold. I want it to be summer now :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its just annoying now. You cant do anything. I like it if its during school! but not during the holidays! DX It's too cold. I want it to be summer now :mf_rosetinted:

It's funny, cos I hate the summer because it's too hot to do anything, in school or even in the holidays. :aah:

Gotta go, bye :bye: ^^

you foster animals??? awwwwwwwwww

Yeah, my mom's in the animal protection society here. We mainly foster the ones who were about to be put to sleep at the animal shelter.

Four of the puppies are german shepherd/collie mix and I have no idea what the other one is. They're the cutest things ever though :wub2:

Yeah, my mom's in the animal protection society here. We mainly foster the ones who were about to be put to sleep at the animal shelter.

Four of the puppies are german shepherd/collie mix and I have no idea what the other one is. They're the cutest things ever though :wub2:

awwww....awwww....awww (i'm imagining them) awwww...

they sound so cute! ^^

@mary* love your sig. so cute. :pinkbow:

Archived