Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ukaaaaay :aah: The first thing you said sounds more correctly for me :aah: Aren't both sentences correct? :blink:

:aah:

You've put doubt in my mind now. :aah:

...I asked my sister (who's younger than me :aah:) she said 'the 2nd one' then she said 'actually they both make sense' :aah:

I think they both make sense but the 2nd one is better :biggrin2:

Yes that's true! MFC even improved my French, with all those French Mika interviews :teehee:

And thank you btw :teehee:

My language skills are terrible. I can only speak English :/

I have to improve my written English...that's why, now, (since parents evening :lmfao:) I've been trying to add captail letters, punctuation etc... when I write/type. Except sometimes I think I put commars in the wrong places :aah:

...and my spelling is awful! .-.

:aah:

You've put doubt in my mind now. :aah:

...I asked my sister (who's younger than me :aah:) she said 'the 2nd one' then she said 'actually they both make sense' :aah:

I think they both make sense but the 2nd one is better :biggrin2:

My language skills are terrible. I can only speak English :/

I have to improve my written English...that's why, now, (since parents evening :lmfao:) I've been trying to add captail letters, punctuation etc... when I write/type. Except sometimes I think I put commars in the wrong places :aah:

...and my spelling is awful! .-.

I hate languages, except for English and Dutch (because that's my first language)

But I also learn French at school (for about 6 years now :aah: ) and German (for about 4 months)

My German is really really bad. I can only say the basic things like introducing myselfs en such :aah:

Ich bin Charlotte und ich bin fünfzehn Jahre alt :naughty:

Yup, I live in Belgium and it half past one am here :aah:

And I need to get up early :punk:

I'll look like a zombie :naughty:

Aw, I have friends who used to live in Belgium :')

I usually always end up going to bed at midnight on school days and i need to get up at 6:30 am :aah:

I always look gross when I wake up because I'm so pale!!!!

Aw, I have friends who used to live in Belgium :')

I usually always end up going to bed at midnight on school days and i need to get up at 6:30 am :aah:

I always look gross when I wake up because I'm so pale!!!!

You did? :teehee: Were they born in Belgium or did they just lived here for a while?

Oh, me to but I have to get up an hour later :naughty: But I still look gross though :aah:

I hate languages, except for English and Dutch (because that's my first language)

But I also learn French at school (for about 6 years now :aah: ) and German (for about 4 months)

My German is really really bad. I can only say the basic things like introducing myselfs en such :aah:

Ich bin Charlotte und ich bin fünfzehn Jahre alt :naughty:

hahaha I learnt arabic for like 7 years in primary school and I only know a few words now...but that's cos I don't enjoy learning languages so I never listened, did h-wrk etc :P

..and I learnt spanish now. Since Year 7 and now I'm in Year 10. Know very little.

I wish I could just know languages (I've said that many times ::aah::)

I want to know Spanish and French...and Arabic and Chinese...

But I'll stick with Spanish, only, for now. :aah:

+1 !

And I really need to go to sleep now :aah:

I just don't want to :naughty:

same -.-

You did? :teehee: Were they born in Belgium or did they just lived here for a while?

Oh, me to but I have to get up an hour later :naughty: But I still look gross though :aah:

I think they just lived there for awhile. People in my town move around a lot because most people work for Dow chemical company or Dow corning, my town has the headquarters for it :bleh:

me too.. :boxed:

But I want mine :tears: it's alone in Monterrey :tears: poor thing!

Aw. Well, now it's mission time!

*calls Secret Agent Man*

Me: We need to get a pillow back.

Secret Agent Man: From where?

Me: Monterrey!

Secret Agent Man: On it!

Secret Agent Man will get it for you, he's never let me down! :thumb_yello:

hahaha I learnt arabic for like 7 years in primary school and I only know a few words now...but that's cos I don't enjoy learning languages so I never listened, did h-wrk etc :P

..and I learnt spanish now. Since Year 7 and now I'm in Year 10. Know very little.

I wish I could just know languages (I've said that many times ::aah::)

I want to know Spanish and French...and Arabic and Chinese...

But I'll stick with Spanish, only, for now. :aah:

same -.-

I don't think I want to learn Spanish, it seems difficult :aah:

When I can speak English, Dutch, French and German it'll be enough :naughty:

I think they just lived there for awhile. People in my town move around a lot because most people work for Dow chemical company or Dow corning, my town has the headquarters for it :bleh:

me too.. :boxed:

Ow a chemical company? Yes Belgium does a lot of export with chemical product (I learnt that for my economics exam lol :aah: ) :mf_rosetinted:

why I'm so bored?

but I know, I'm all day are at comp:naughty:

I know. I'm extremly bored too. I'm going for a walk later though, so i might be ok!

I just made lunch for my day :teehee:

:angel_not:

:o I shall go and make some now. I'll have some left over curry from yesterday. yum

Archived