Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not after all. :naughty:

Apparently there is nothing wrong, though it still hurts when I breath. And I've been in the hospital for like four hours, only to hear that nothings wrong after all.

Oh that's like the opposite of what happened to me! I went to the health centre of my uni for some eyedrops because my eyelid was swollen. I didn't think it was anything serious. They made me wait for aaages, and then told me I have a serious eye infection and prescribed me loads of medication. Fun.

Oh that's like the opposite of what happened to me! I went to the health centre of my uni for some eyedrops because my eyelid was swollen. I didn't think it was anything serious. They made me wait for aaages, and then told me I have a serious eye infection and prescribed me loads of medication. Fun.

Ouch, that's no good! Are you okay now? :huglove:

I didn't like it. When I breath, I feel a pain in between my shoulders, in my head and in my throat. And four different doctors listened to my heart and lungs and all that stuff, and they poked my stomach and back. And apparently my heartbeat was too quick, but I didn't hear anything about that later, they didn't tell me what was wrong. [i'm really wondering what was going on with my heart now.] They just focused on my lungs. And I had to get x-rays made. 'T was no fun. I've been in that sodding hospital for like four hours! :sneaky2:

The doctor that was there most of the time was a hotty though. :das:

..And sorry for that rant.

Archived