전 그런 상황이었다면 현실을 받아들이지 못하고 벽에 머리 박았을 듯요 ㅠㅠ

시험 화이팅.. 날려버린 과..제도 화이팅..!

ㅇㅇ 진짜 한달밖에 안지났어요?

뭐 이리 아련아련.. 첫내한만큼이나 오래된 기분이네여 ㅋ

정 아무것도 없다면 할수없죠

전에 얘기했던 낙하산..ㅋㅋ 내가 총대를 ㅋㅋㅋ:teehee:

이벤트 끝판왕 나오는건가요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

총대 매시면 저 뒤따르겠습니다.... :mf_rosetinted:

Hello peeps I just wanna to tell you YOU WERE CRAZY AMAZING "CRAMAZING" singing like that on Mika's gig.... I WAS :shocked: ...

Wish I can come one day to Korea for Mika's gig :teehee: ... but maybe in some other life

hahaha yeah we are such a freak :freak::teehee:

we are thinking of hundreds of fans parachute jumping event next time :mf_rosetinted: if you're interested please let us know :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Who do I like? Korean? I'm in love with SHINee, LOL! :wub2: And your english is pretty good! :wink2:

SHINEE~ :teehee: you are a K-pop girl~ I am mika girl~:naughty:

since when did you start listen K-pop?

ㅋㅋㅋ 어찌어찌 완성했지만 차마 오그라들어 읽을 수가 없네요, 당연한 이치이지만 영국의 일곱살 꼬마보다 못썼어요 ㅠ 무슨 막장드라마 같은 시나리오 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ악

잘 지내시죠? 모두들, 요새 시험기간인데 요리조리 눈팅하는중이구요, 걍 인생 뭐있어 이러구 살고 있답니당>< 망했어요 낼모레 첫 시험 시작이고 과제 밀리고, 그나마 한 과제는 넷북 윈도가 폭발해서 쏠랑 날려먹었는데 전 이러구 있을 여유따위 있답니다.:blush-anim-cl: 이거슨 다 미카때무니다....ㄱ- 날 놔죠 미카 제발 ㅠ

뭐 어때요~ 그게 맛인걸 ㅋㅋㅋ 어차피 어렵게 써도 본토인들도 다 알아보는건 아니래잖아요 쿨하게 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 여긴 출구가 없당께용 ㅋ

Hello peeps I just wanna to tell you YOU WERE CRAZY AMAZING "CRAMAZING" singing like that on Mika's gig.... I WAS :shocked: ...

Wish I can come one day to Korea for Mika's gig :teehee: ... but maybe in some other life

OH~ Thank you!! so kind~:wub2: and I like "CRAMAZING" :naughty:

we want show our love to him.. we can sing but we can not talk with him.

that moment everybody frozen , like this :jawdrop:

It's fun :teehee: and Please come to korea~~~ jump together~ singing together~

떠내려가는 쓰레드 건져오기....... :mf_rosetinted:

기요미카 (...) 님은 LA 스튜디오에 짱박혀 있는거 같고...

그렉네 집근처에 넘쳐난다는 파파라치들은 항상 그랬듯 기요미카(...) 님에겐 관심도 없고...

머 그러네요 :biggrin2: 앞으로 4~5개월쯤 더 빙하기를 거쳐야 할듯....

we are thinking of hundreds of fans parachute jumping event next time :mf_rosetinted: if you're interested please let us know :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I like Mika's freaks :naughty: cos I am the one of them or you!!! :teehee:

If I come one day don't worry I'll say to you with lots of jumping and screaming too

OH~ Thank you!! so kind~:wub2: and I like "CRAMAZING" :naughty:

we want show our love to him.. we can sing but we can not talk with him.

that moment everybody frozen , like this :jawdrop:

It's fun :teehee: and Please come to korea~~~ jump together~ singing together~

yes CRAMAZING is the perfect word for you korean fans

and about be frozen infront of Mika I know what you mean :aah:

떠내려가는 쓰레드 건져오기....... :mf_rosetinted:

기요미카 (...) 님은 LA 스튜디오에 짱박혀 있는거 같고...

그렉네 집근처에 넘쳐난다는 파파라치들은 항상 그랬듯 기요미카(...) 님에겐 관심도 없고...

머 그러네요 :biggrin2: 앞으로 4~5개월쯤 더 빙하기를 거쳐야 할듯....

기요미캌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

순식간에 지나간 간빙기:shocked: 이제 뭘 먹고 자라나요:crybaby:

아직도 카페 회원 폭주하는게 익숙치 않아요...ㅎㅎ

무서워서 댓글도 못쓰고ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

bien bien :aah:

Hahaha, cute. I can understand a couple of things when I listen people speaking korean, like "She", "Bye", "I love you" (Formal and non-formal, whatever that means...), "Pretty" and that's about it! So, so sad...

Now, a questions, what is that about talking formally and informally? In spanish we have something similar, I believe, "Usted" and "Tú" are two ways of saying "You", but the first one is more respectful and the second one is used to talk to someone really close, is it the same thing and how much does the sentences change from one to another?

Aww I studied spanish for a month :mf_rosetinted: and my spanish is just miserable :aah:

anyways.... hola :bye:

Spanish is a bit difficult, but if you want to, I can teach you. :wink2:

SHINEE~ :teehee: you are a K-pop girl~ I am mika girl~:naughty:

since when did you start listen K-pop?

I'm both, a Mika girl and a Kpop girl, hehe. :teehee: I started listening K-pop about 3 months ago, I've known for like a year a couple of "popular" songs like "Abracadabra", "Sorry, Sorry", "Replay", but didn't pay much attention to it before, then I focused on SHINee and I fell in love, haha. :wub2:

I think korean is beauuuuuuuutiful, and I've always thought that, is the only asian language that I actually like because japanese, chinese, taiwanes, etc, sound very weird and hangul looks amazing, a year ago I tried learning with guides and books but it's too difficult, it's something you can't do on your own for sure. :emot-sad: I'll keep trying though, 'cuz when I get married, my honey-moon is going to be in Korea! :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha, cute. I can understand a couple of things when I listen people speaking korean, like "She", "Bye", "I love you" (Formal and non-formal, whatever that means...), "Pretty" and that's about it! So, so sad...

Now, a questions, what is that about talking formally and informally? In spanish we have something similar, I believe, "Usted" and "Tú" are two ways of saying "You", but the first one is more respectful and the second one is used to talk to someone really close, is it the same thing and how much does the sentences change from one to another?

Spanish is a bit difficult, but if you want to, I can teach you. :wink2:

I'm both, a Mika girl and a Kpop girl, hehe. :teehee: I started listening K-pop about 3 months ago, I've known for like a year a couple of "popular" songs like "Abracadabra", "Sorry, Sorry", "Replay", but didn't pay much attention to it before, then I focused on SHINee and I fell in love, haha. :wub2:

I think korean is beauuuuuuuutiful, and I've always thought that, is the only asian language that I actually like because japanese, chinese, taiwanes, etc, sound very weird and hangul looks amazing, a year ago I tried learning with guides and books but it's too difficult, it's something you can't do on your own for sure. :emot-sad: I'll keep trying though, 'cuz when I get married, my honey-moon is going to be in Korea! :mf_rosetinted:

when speaking Korean, distinguising 'formal' and 'informal' of talking is very important...:naughty: it's quite different from 'tu' and 'usted'. We can say 'tu' only to close friends or youngers. but 'usted' in Korean only exists in literary Korean but instead we make the entire sentence in 'formal' way by varing the end of sentence..... for example , 'Gomawo' is informal, 'Gomawoyo' is more formal, 'Gamsahamnida' is very formal way of 'thank you' in Korean :aah: Mika always takes the last 'Gamsahamnida' to Korean fans, very formal..but this time he sometimes used 'informal' way of talking and it was so cute :naughty:

I think Korean is very hard to learn for western ppl,... well for me spanish 'r' sound is so difficult to pronunciate.... :( I always practice like 'rrrrrrrr' but my tongue just goes numb :mf_rosetinted: ....any tips? ......haha

Edited by Yuna

yes CRAMAZING is the perfect word for you korean fans

and about be frozen infront of Mika I know what you mean :aah:

we learn to word "frozen" from mika :aah:

It is stupid, but i agree with you :teehee: Thanks for Sejong the Great. he made Hangul :thumb_yello: teach yourself? WOW! it's so difficult! you are so brave girl :thumb_yello:

honeymoon?!:mf_lustslow: how old are you, girl~:teehee:

hehe yuna explained well :):wink2:

Using Honorific properly is important in korean :P

I guess there are a few korean church in Colombia!

My Mexican friend and Peruvian friend have learned Korean at korean church!:thumb_yello:

of course, they providing free classes to students who wish to learn korean!

you should trying find any place can study :wink2:

기요미캌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

순식간에 지나간 간빙기:shocked: 이제 뭘 먹고 자라나요:crybaby:

아직도 카페 회원 폭주하는게 익숙치 않아요...ㅎㅎ

무서워서 댓글도 못쓰고ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

기요미카의 기자만 들어도경련이 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

저는 부틀렉을 들으며 그날의 추억을 되새김질........:blush-anim-cl:

기요미카의 기자만 들어도경련이 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

저는 부틀렉을 들으며 그날의 추억을 되새김질........:blush-anim-cl:

창조주께서 이러시면 아니되옵니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• 2 weeks later...

갑자기 튀어나와서 죄송하지만 parachute jumping ???? 이거 진짠가요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ정말 내년 내한에 낙..하산 하나요?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by jiminb

갑자기 튀어나와서 죄송하지만 parachute jumping ???? 이거 진짠가요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ정말 내년 내한에 낙..하산 하나요?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:mf_rosetinted:

지원자 받습니다.... :mf_rosetinted:

나이도 많은데 이게 뭔짓인지.. ㅋㅋ

나이제한 이딴거 안키우져??

자주 놀러가는 블러거에서 우연히 미카 공연영상을 보고 몇달간 푹~ 빠져 지내다가

여기까지 왔네요

잘 부탁해요

근데 이렇게 쓰는게 맞나???에이 몰것다

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:mf_rosetinted:

지원자 받습니다.... :mf_rosetinted:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

낙하산 착지 위치가 털카품안이면 지원합니다 :mf_rosetinted:

나이도 많은데 이게 뭔짓인지.. ㅋㅋ

나이제한 이딴거 안키우져??

자주 놀러가는 블러거에서 우연히 미카 공연영상을 보고 몇달간 푹~ 빠져 지내다가

여기까지 왔네요

잘 부탁해요

근데 이렇게 쓰는게 맞나???에이 몰것다

우왕반가와요 :mf_lustslow: 자주자주 들러주세요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

나이제한이 뭐죠?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ언니들 많아요 여기 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

주저말고 들려줘욧 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ:mf_lustslow::wub2:

우왕반가와요 :mf_lustslow: 자주자주 들러주세요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

나이제한이 뭐죠?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ언니들 많아요 여기 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

주저말고 들려줘욧 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ:mf_lustslow::wub2:

mix랑 mfc랑 눈팅을 워낙 많이 했더니 ㅋㅋ익숙하고 친근한 망고님이네요:teehee:

반겨주셔서 감사해요:blush-anim-cl:

으잌 근데 답글은 또 이렇게 달면 되는건가여

생전 이짓이 첨이라..ㅋㅋ 첨을 크게 지른듯한 느낌:teehee:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

낙하산 착지 위치가 털카품안이면 지원합니다 :mf_rosetinted:

착지 위치는 본인 능력입니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

mix랑 mfc랑 눈팅을 워낙 많이 했더니 ㅋㅋ익숙하고 친근한 망고님이네요:teehee:

반겨주셔서 감사해요:blush-anim-cl:

으잌 근데 답글은 또 이렇게 달면 되는건가여

생전 이짓이 첨이라..ㅋㅋ 첨을 크게 지른듯한 느낌:teehee:

생전 이짓이 첨이라고 고백하신 분들... 나이 있으신 언니님들 한두분 아니시니 걱정마세요 ㅋㅋㅋ 실제 나이는 중요한게 아니구 액면가가 중요한데... 아직 액면가로 미카 이기는 언니님들 보지 못했숴용 ㄲㄲㄲ 불편한 진실...