Can I ask you lovely Koreans what the narrator says when we go into the restaurant? I hear my name and "Super Junior", so I'm assuming he's saying I'm a Super Junior fan...which I am, but my ultimate favourite group are DBSK, as demonstrated by my sexy Yunho poster :lmfao:

Yuna 감사 합니다, 우리 가 다시 해보자 :thumb_yello: We did but don't have received the code :sneaky2:

You are cool, Caz)

yu na answer to you.:biggrin2: good~

Can I ask you lovely Koreans what the narrator says when we go into the restaurant? I hear my name and "Super Junior", so I'm assuming he's saying I'm a Super Junior fan...which I am, but my ultimate favourite group are DBSK, as demonstrated by my sexy Yunho poster :lmfao:

unfortunately, you're right. you are big fan of SJ :shocked: sorry about that.

yu na already said... produser is not good. :sneaky2:

You are luuuucky

I think at times that Mika exists only in my imagination. :huh:

me too. especially meet him, i can feel it...and why can not say to him more :crybaby:

but you met him :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: That's alright, not your fault! I do love SuJu, I just prefer DBSK :naughty:

:aah: What was your favorite part of DBSK?

hahaha The situation in that TV show maks me laugh.

You know the answer they said you're a big fan of SJ already as Yuna said, but fortunately, they didn't happen to say " you don't like DBSK". And you're holding a T-short in Yunho. LOL

I'm impressed with your interview. You're such a good speaker.!!Your words are quite logical. :thumb_yello:

And I think you have a good eye for art(??LOL)- Yunho Yunho~~ LOL LOL

That sounds crack me up LOL

But you don't need to worry anything. You looked pretty smart when you're saying abt the CD of Bigbang.

Thanks!!!! I'm really happy with the footage and that I don't look like some obsessed freak/nutter :lmfao: We filmed a lot more and my interview was a lot longer too but I'm happy with what's been shown. Although Lord knows why they filmed me eating and pulling a funny face :lmfao:

The bit about the CD was hilarious and embarrassing at the same time when we filmed it, because the woman with red hair passed it to me so i could have a look - i had no idea who this artist was - and then the cameraman goes "So! Tell me what you like about this item!" and I was like "Crap! I don't know anything about this artist! BLAG!!!!!" XD So funny!

I also brought two Yunho posters but kinda wished they showed the other one because I think the other picture is better but oh well! :roftl::roftl:

Edited by SplendidJP

hahaha The situation in that TV show maks me laugh.

You know the answer they said you're a big fan of SJ already as Yuna said, but fortunately, they didn't happen to say " you don't like DBSK". And you're holding a T-short in Yunho. LOL

I'm impressed with your interview. You're such a good speaker.!!Your words are quite logical. :thumb_yello:

And I think you have a good eye for art(??LOL)- Yunho Yunho~~ LOL LOL

That sounds crack me up LOL

But you don't need to worry anything. You looked pretty smart when you're saying abt the CD of Bigbang.

Annyoung!! Gomawo for your comments :blush-anim-cl: Yes, thankfully they got my Yunho poster in :teehee: I personally prefer the other poster I have of him (I showed them the other one too) but oh well :lmfao:

My Korean friend said that the subtitles when I was speaking were almost accurate but when the woman with the red hair was speaking her subtitles were a little bit different :roftl: Not midleading, but not exact either...?

맘놓고 한글 쓸수잇는게 느므좋네여ㅎㅎ

번역기 돌려가면서 해석이 제대로 되나 하나씩 다 봐가면서

힘들게ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ살았는데ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

아근데 전 너무 슬픔ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

재수생은 죄ㅋ수ㅋ생ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

공연못가요ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ아흐허엏으허어ㅓ헝허ㅠㅠ

제발 사진이랑 영상 폭풍으로좀ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

미카트위터에ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ제가 멘션을 달았었는데ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

그거 모든분들이 볼수 있는건가요?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ전 그런줄도모르고ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

트위터에다 멘션쓰면 공개되는건가요...........?

그때 쓰고 쪽팔려서날라댕겻음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post-23861-142983696136_thumb.jpg

I became love Korean more after I'm being around MFC. LOL

I'm sorry to hear you woun't come to the gig. I hope you've got good marks on SAT.

맘놓고 한글 쓸수잇는게 느므좋네여ㅎㅎ

번역기 돌려가면서 해석이 제대로 되나 하나씩 다 봐가면서

힘들게ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ살았는데ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

아근데 전 너무 슬픔ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

재수생은 죄ㅋ수ㅋ생ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

공연못가요ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ아흐허엏으허어ㅓ헝허ㅠㅠ

제발 사진이랑 영상 폭풍으로좀ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

미카트위터에ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ제가 멘션을 달았었는데ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

그거 모든분들이 볼수 있는건가요?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ전 그런줄도모르고ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

트위터에다 멘션쓰면 공개되는건가요...........?

그때 쓰고 쪽팔려서날라댕겻음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hi everyone!! Do you guys know Arirang? They have a KPOP Cover Contest going on so me and my friend Tammy entered it...deadline is tomorrow!! Eeep!! Top winner wins $2000 (roughly £1500 in British money) so we hope to get the top prize!!! (obviously lol)

Here is our video...it's with TVXQ's song "Keep Your Head Down". Do you know it?! :D

[YOUTUBE]bwMBzezzm4A[/YOUTUBE]

Of course, someday I'll meet.

If you do not what to say then send greetings from Russia :teehee:

:biggrin2:oK~:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!! Do you guys know Arirang? They have a KPOP Cover Contest going on so me and my friend Tammy entered it...deadline is tomorrow!! Eeep!! Top winner wins $2000 (roughly £1500 in British money) so we hope to get the top prize!!! (obviously lol)

Here is our video...it's with TVXQ's song "Keep Your Head Down". Do you know it?! :D

:shocked:WOW!! your dance so good!!! i see. your part is yunho:teehee:

yes arirang is famous english TV in korea and asia.:shocked: prize is~ DB

i hope you win~

i asked "part" , dance, handsome, charming~~etc. but your answer is "EVERYTHING" :naughty:

TVXQ best song is hug to me:teehee:

Brilliant vid, Caz!!:thumb_yello: Especially well edited too, I hope you win!

Haaaa thanks! :teehee: There are some bits I wish we could re-film because I think I sometimes have a face that looks a bit like a slapped arse...but it's tricky because it's not the type of song you can smile through. The lyrics are pretty strong and mean :naughty: Hmm maybe next time we should choose a song that has a more happy personality :lmfao:

At least we're the only ones dancing to this song though :aah:

:shocked:WOW!! your dance so good!!! i see. your part is yunho:teehee:

yes arirang is famous english TV in korea and asia.:shocked: prize is~ DB

i hope you win~

i asked "part" , dance, handsome, charming~~etc. but your answer is "EVERYTHING" :naughty:

TVXQ best song is hug to me:teehee:

Yes my part is Yunho :teehee: Gomawo!! :flowers2:

Aahh "Hug" is so old lol!!

Your dancing is so good Caz and I really like the beginning of your vid when you say "embrace Korea"! Good luck with the competition, hope you win:thumb_yello:

Your dancing is so good Caz and I really like the beginning of your vid when you say "embrace Korea"! Good luck with the competition, hope you win:thumb_yello:

lol thanks! last year's winners were pretty poor to be honest but i've just seen a couple of entries for this years and it seems like we have a bit of competition after all :aah: so i think we're going to need a lot of luck! :lmao:

Caz, you are so cool!!:thumb_yello: I hope you win.

I'm enjoying rainy Seoul. See you tomorrow, girls!:biggrin2:

Have a great time with the Korean MFCers Tomomi. Send them my :wub2: and I will make it there one day!!

Oh and enjoy the Mika gig:teehee: