Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

wow poor you guys. what! your 6000th tweet?!?

oh yeah! That happens when you get involved in Mika invasions and try your best to make him trendy!:teehee::wub2:

And the best part is that it worked when we all got together and twitted like crazy!:naughty:

We got Mika trendy on that day! :woot_jump:

The boy's name Malachi \m(a)-la-

chi\ is pronounced MAL-a-kye. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Malachi is "messenger of God". Biblical: a prophet and writer of the final book of the Old Testament. Malachy (12th century) was an Irish saint. Author Malachi Martin.

Malachi has 9 variant forms: Malachie, Malachy, Malaki, Malakia, Malakie, Malaquias, Malechy, Maleki and Malequi.

For more information, see also related names Malak and Malik.

Baby names that sound like Malachi are Malki and Melacio.

Malachi is an uncommon first name for men but a very common last name for both men and women.

It's actually spelled "Melachi."

I don't want to repeat, because I think that someone already asked this, but I'm so curious. :) I've read somewhere that Melachi is the same dog that was called Gertrude. Is this true? Or she is second dog that Mika has???

Edited by exogenesis

I don't want to repeat, because I think that someone already asked this, but I'm so curious. :) I've read somewhere that Melachi is the same dog that was called Gertrude. Is this true? Or she is second dog that Mika has???

As far as we know Mika's got only one dog! Was Gertrude a joke? Probably, you never know with Mika!:wink2:

Gertrude never existed.

According to girls who went to the Colmar gig previously

the name of Mika's dog is Melachi pronounce Melaki

I think it's "k" sound:boxed:

Melaki?Aha! :doh:Thanks !!!! :wub2:

In which country is this language ?