Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

*turns on Sherlock Holmes' companion mode*

thank you my dear Watson. we shall solve the mystery rather fast.:naughty:

I start to wonder how many dogs mika actually own:mikacool:

I just realized what melachi looks like :aah:

but mika tweeted a pic of a "blong" dog in front of his house... was it ella then?:blink:

I know what pic are you saying, maybe Greg was in Mika's house with Ella that day :dunno: but I think that dog was Melachi :teehee: What a mess with the dogs :doh:

I know what pic are you saying, maybe Greg was in Mika's house with Ella that day :dunno: but I think that dog was Melachi :teehee: What a mess with the dogs :doh:

I personally think the picture (if we are all talking about the same one. The one with the snow and dog on the porch?) looks like Melachi. But I could be wrong. :aah: Sir Mika needs to clarify more!! :biggrin2:

I personally think the picture (if we are all talking about the same one. The one with the snow and dog on the porch? ) looks like Melachi. But I could be wrong. :aah: Sir Mika needs to clarify more!! :biggrin2:

Yes, I think the same. :wink2:

I think this is Melachi:

Ak5utzeCQAAGOSn.jpg

and this is Melachi:

AqxCaB7CQAIvUkY.jpg

and this is also Melachi,but the light is different:

Ar_6qw9CQAAf0Gv.jpg

:clap: We are confused with the light and in the last pic we can't see the whole dog just her face but I'm sure she's Melachi, three pics are Melachi, after all sh'e's his dog and lives with him :wub2:

some dogs live better than people :mf_rosetinted:

:clap: We are confused with the light and in the last pic we can't see the whole dog just her face but I'm sure she's Melachi, three pics are Melachi, after all sh'e's his dog and lives with him :wub2:

:lmfao:agree:mf_rosetinted:

Yes,I don't think he has another dog beside Melachi :wink2:

I've never thought I would be the kind of person who would be jealous of a dog, but here I am. Wishing I was four legged and furry, just so I could live with Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

I've never thought I would be the kind of person who would be jealous of a dog, but here I am. Wishing I was four legged and furry, just so I could live with Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

And to be caressed by him :mikadas:

There's a song for that. :fisch::angel_not:

(I like Emilie Simon's version)