Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

this doggy's really cute, but I was wondering, as Mika's schedule's always very busy, who will take care of her when he's away? :dunno:

The pup is trained to go into planes and coaches etc. with Mika. During shows, I think his mom or sister or other peeps will take care of her :wink2:

The pup is trained to go into planes and coaches etc. with Mika. During shows, I think his mom or sister or other peeps will take care of her :wink2:

I can just imagine the reaction of the fans if he brings the dog on stage at a concert, so she can see her new fanbase.

u're not the only one :naughty:

:tongue2:

ok, so we are all silly. and it's not our fault.

blame it on Inge :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:mad3::annoyed_h4h::lol3:

I love this thread!:biggrin2:

Now, who is going to open the internet site?

:teehee::naughty::wink2::lmao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Some twitter fan asked @mikasounds repeatedly to call her Hugo but didn't find his/her way to this thread it seems!

:offtopic:I was just reading Mika's twit about how finding a name for his pup was the hardest thing ever and I started smiling at the thought that we might have to help him find a name for his kids some day!:roftl::teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I love this thread!:biggrin2:

Now, who is going to open the internet site?

:teehee::naughty::wink2::lmao:

maybe we should wait, so we can open >name<fanclub *THiSfunclub for example :aah:* :roftl:

Some twitter fan asked @mikasounds repeatedly to call her Hugo but didn't find his/her way to this thread it seems!

:offtopic:I was just reading Mika's twit about how finding a name for his pup was the hardest thing ever and I started smiling at the thought that we might have to help him find a name for his kids some day!:roftl::teehee:

i was thinking about the same. he's getting older and i was wondering if he's gonna have children. :teehee:

maybe we should wait, so we can open >name<fanclub *THiSfunclub for example :aah:* :roftl:

i was thinking about the same. he's getting older and i was wondering if he's gonna have children. :teehee:

I take care of babies for a living so I volonteer for being their nanny!:wub2: