REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Riga, Latvia - 2 August 2010

Blue Sky

Then what did you say?

When I met him in Riga 2 years ago and gave him a drumstick to sign, he said "So you caught the drumstick...something.." and I could just stare at him and say nothing. :naughty:

LOL..:aah: I mean... Tannu asked autograph.. Then I gave him the hat.. said that I alreayd wanted to give it during the concert but I coudln't. then he put it on head. I asked if we can take a pic and if he saw my poster and then I thanked him and that was it. After he had left I waas shoocckkeeedd...:aah:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL..:aah: I mean... Tannu asked autograph.. Then I gave him the hat.. said that I alreayd wanted to give it during the concert but I coudln't. then he put it on head. I asked if we can take a pic and if he saw my poster and then I thanked him and that was it. After he had left I waas shoocckkeeedd...:aah:

It would be sooo scary to meet him, especially when there aren't any other fans around:D

Oh yea, when He was next to me it was shocking and exciting moment. He just smiling, coming to me and saying ''Hi'' in his sweet voice.:wub2: That moment is just incredibly awsome..!!!:fangurl:

It would be sooo scary to meet him, especially when there aren't any other fans around:D

:aah: :aah: :aah:I felt special :aah:

thats true.:wub2:

Its like you're in your special family, and you're watching and doing what your mama says...:aah:

Girls, you can imagine how smart and inventive I was afterwards! I imagined what I could say back to his words, and I felt like crying because I wasted such a perfect chance! Ohhhhh...

Exactly!

Girls, you can imagine how smart and inventive I was afterwards! I imagined what I could say back to his words, and I felt like crying because I wasted such a perfect chance! Ohhhhh...

thats true..

in that moment you forgot about everything in the world..!!

I bet his very charming in real life :naughty: I have huge respect for him, :original: I should probs write down what I'd love to say to him :naughty:

Actually, yes..!:wub2: Hes not like ohers ''stars''.

Hes just like good friend. He comes to you and talk. Thats awsome. He dont feel better than you or like a huge star.

He's wonderful person, who is listening at you and answering you back, when you're talking to him.