• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too :aah:

I think we need a plan! :mf_rosetinted: And also 18 more people :das: LOL

count me in. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i'd also be happy about an mp3 of the interview, unfortunately i can't listen on the website. :dunno:

Edited by mellody

thank you! :flowers2:

edit: haha, i love the episode with john at the beginning, so funny! :lmao:

edit2: people arrive early in the morning because they want to be BGs/LGs? oh come on mika, you know that's not true and you're only making random people start queuing at silly times by saying that! :aah:

Edited by mellody

thank you! :flowers2:

edit: haha, i love the episode with john at the beginning, so funny! :lmao:

edit2: people arrive early in the morning because they want to be BGs/LGs? oh come on mika, you know that's not true and you're only making random people start queuing at silly times by saying that! :aah:

John blaming it on Mika and Mika blaming it on John :lmfao:

But then he says fans, who wish to be BGs/LGs, should arrive a couple of hours before the show, doesn't he?

Count me in for the dinner that would not happen unfortunately:):wub2:

Thank you all for the audio:mf_lustslow:

He doesnt really mean that does he, Mellody? I mean, seriously, too impossible for him to think we come all the way down from the other side of the world just to wear those costumes?!?!?!:aah:

Then again I am confused. Sometimes he messes around right? As far as I am told? God, there is so much for me to learn:shocked:

count me in. :mf_rosetinte

i'd also be happy about an mp3 of the interview, unfortunately i can't listen on the website.:

You are 4th :naughty:

thank you!

edit: haha, i love the episode with john at the beginning, so funny!

:lmfao: Mika, what can you say to defend yourself?:mf_rosetinted:

Count me in.:

5th:naughty:

Count me in for the dinner that would not happen unfortunately

Thank you all for the audio:m

He doesnt really mean that does he, Mellody? I mean, seriously, too impossible for him to think we come all the way down from the other side of the world just to wear those costumes?!?!?!

Then again I am confused. Sometimes he messes around right? As far as I am told? God, there is so much for me to learn:ked:

6th :fisch:

He is all about messig around.. :sneaky2: and that's why we love him :biggrin2::wub2:

count me too:nay:

Nr. 7.. lucky:naughty: 13 more and we can start to arrange the place and call Mika:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:if you want to listen

2010.07.23 - radio SWH. (Latvia) - Mika interview

[recorded when he was in Romania for OrangeSummerParty Mamaia july 24 2010]

http://alicepenniman.multiply.com/music/item/5

*original link

2010.07.23 - radio SWH. (Latvia) - Mika interview

RADIOSWH.png

http://www.radioswh.lv/swh/page.php?id=594

mika.gif

Edited by nicoleta

You are 4th :naughty:

thanx, that's my lucky number. :biggrin2:

i guess we just have one problem with that dinner gig... if for a 1000 people show only 20 tickets are sold, the show will be cancelled before mika even gets to hear that he should've performed there. :aah: maybe we would've gotten a mika mfc dinner in prague, if he had turned up. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I hope he will agree to..:roftl::ed:

He better does:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

thanx, that's my lucky number.

i guess we just have one problem with that dinner gig... if for a 1000 people show only 20 tickets are sold, the show will be cancelled before mika even gets to hear that he should've performed there. :aah: maybe we would've gotten a mika mfc dinner in prague, if he had turned up. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yay:biggrin2:

So we need a plan :boxed::mf_rosetinted: How about.. get John in our side :das: and tell ask him to tell Mika that all the tickets are sold and everything is going perfect :fisch:

• 3 weeks later...

First of all I want to thank Mika

thank you that you give us a concert in Riga in Latvia on August 02nd 2010, thank you for that!:mf_lustslow:

After your concert I get back my optimism and I know that it is for all my life, thank you Michael Holbrook Penniman!

You are gifted, genius, wonderful, handsome, joyful, unique man! You have something very powerful and good inside you, because you come with beautiful energy and give it to people, I can say that this something is your positivism ;)

also I mad a video from concert, please don't judge me that I am shaking my camera, us I sad before it is hard to stand calm when Mika is on stage :):):biggrin2:

Hi AnnaMariaPetra

that:

Linards Tiko atgriezos no arena riga, biju uz Mika koncertu. Gadijaas arii tajaa piedaliities un uzkaapt 2x uz skatuves, bija super!

2 minutes ago via web

meand:

I just returned from arena riga, I was on Mika's concert. I was on the stage - two times, that was super!

:) I hope you understand :)

but where did you find this sayin in Latvian?

please replay me on message, because I am new here ana I am learnin here :D

one more thing that made me feel like I am flying :):)

on this concert,

I was looking for this place and found it :biggrin2:

in minute 1:00 where he was showing the thumb :) I remember I was staying there and all the time my hands was up :) and Mika was looking at me and showed this thumb :)):))

I am soooooooo happy :)

one more thing that made me feel like I am flying :):)

on this concert,

I was looking for this place and found it :biggrin2:

in minute 1:00 where he was showing the thumb :) I remember I was staying there and all the time my hands was up :) and Mika was looking at me and showed this thumb :)):))

I am soooooooo happy :)

I can imagine! :aah: