REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Riga, Latvia - 2 August 2010

Blue Sky

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a box of sweets of our sweets manufacturer in Ukraine - Roshen. And you?

Nice :biggrin2:

I gave him a little bag of fruit-black tea, cookies by our company "Laima", also some caramel?! candies called "Gotiņas" and bath bubble by our "Stender's soup factory"..

Nice :biggrin2:

I gave him a little bag of fruit-black tea, cookies by our company "Laima", also some caramel?! candies called "Gotiņas" and bath bubble by our "Stender's soup factory"..

wow! btw, every time we meet my relatives from Kaliningrad they present us Laima sweets.

And in Klaipeda we presented him other sweets and a drawing of my daughter. I just wanted to feed him a bit, but any fresh products weren't be able to survive a week in a car :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

wow! btw, every time we meet my relatives from Kaliningrad they present us Laima sweets.

And in Klaipeda we presented him other sweets and a drawing of my daughter. I just wanted to feed him a bit, but any fresh products weren't be able to survive a week in a car :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Oh,that's nice:biggrin2: And do you like them?

What was on the drawing? :) Yeah.. I also wanted to buy him Laima chocolate, but it would be melted:sneaky2:

I bought some Laima chocolate (with egg creme filling) as souvenirs :licks_lips: . They are yummy.:original:

Are the "Gotiņas" sweets the ones we were given while queueing? I guess they are. We used to have similar ones over here decades ago (:teehee:) I always thought they were Polish. Well, there might be a Polish version, too. :dunno:

I bought some Laima chocolate (with egg creme filling) as souvenirs :licks_lips: . They are yummy.:original:

Are the "Gotiņas" sweets the ones we were given while queueing? I guess they are. We used to have similar ones over here decades ago (:teehee:) I always thought they were Polish. Well, there might be a Polish version, too. :dunno:

It's one of my fave:biggrin2:

Yap, they are the ones Egita gave you:thumb_yello: Well in Latvia we are producing them, but I think that there might be several versions :thumb_yello:

Laima is a good candy, but her in this heat to be quickly molten..

Yes,''Gotiņas 'is a good ..

I have put it to Mika's as a gift along with a mug and a birthday card in envelope.

Wait, you gave him sweets too? :roftl:

yes, :wink2:

I was in row first, but when he was in the middle, I've heard: '' What I'm going to do with so many sweets'':naughty: then I realized that the candy he has someone else. :roftl::roftl:

hopefully he will not hurt teeth:teehee::naughty:

The best parts are the ones where this girl ask how does Mika relax before the gigs and he says that he just have a beer, read some articles or books, have some nice food.

And then she ask what would be his reaction if @his gig where supposed to be thousands of people,appeared only about 20.. would he take it easy and he is like- OMG:roftl: I would cry! I would die! Really! I wouldn't show up! :lmfao: I would like- take them off to dinner and say thanks,Im really happy you came to listen to me:roftl:

The best parts are the ones where this girl ask how does Mika relax before the gigs and he says that he just have a beer, read some articles or books, have some nice food.

And then she ask what would be his reaction if @his gig where supposed to be thousands of people,appeared only about 20.. would he take it easy and he is like- OMG:roftl: I would cry! I would die! Really! I wouldn't show up! :lmfao: I would like- take them off to dinner and say thanks,Im really happy you came to listen to me:roftl:

wow! I want such a gig! Dinner with Mika!!!!!!!! And I would console him :das: