REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Riga, Latvia - 2 August 2010

Blue Sky

yeah...:naughty: but I hope he'll come to Eastern Europe next year.

After that when he will been in Asia. Like in 2010.:fisch:

I'd so come there..

I was thinking yesterday: at this moment exactly 2 years ago I arrived to Riga... at this moment we were queuing, at this time I was at the gig....oh God, I so wish to be happy like at that day again!!

Since then I haven't seen him live :tears:

AWwww.. today EXACTLY a year ago I was walkin' home and I was shocked.. Because I saw Mika for the first time live.....:swoon:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah... but I'm getting :excite: cause I feel - he will come to Baltics in 2013...:boing:

We have to believe that... very hard... and have to be patient (I know its hard)

TO Baltics? :das: you mean, to Estonia, too?:das:

I think Estonia is one of his fav places...:pinkbow:

MAYBE I can agree with you,:shun::aah:

BUT I wish he Love Latvia too....:biggrin2: althought he was been here only one time.:naughty: But Im sure - one more time will be 100%...:teehee:

BTW- what we can do, to help him to deside to come to Baltics..?:aah:

MAYBE I can agree with you,:shun::aah:

BUT I wish he Love Latvia too....:biggrin2: althought he was been here only one time.:naughty: But Im sure - one more time will be 100%...:teehee:

BTW- what we can do, to help him to deside to come to Baltics..?:aah:

Lol.:aah: I dno.. =( We're done our best in Estonia.. I mean.. the.. bubblestuff both concerts.. Warm crowd.. We all sang so loud and stuff... He OVIOUSLY loves Tallinn's Old town..

I remember Mika said we were a great audience :original: But I will probs go to both Estonia and Lithuania if he doesn't come to Latvia THIS TIME.

I kinda want to meet mfcers too, both of you gys and stuff :original: MIKA, COME TO THE BALTICS!!!

I remember Mika said we were a great audience :original: But I will probs go to both Estonia and Lithuania if he doesn't come to Latvia THIS TIME.

I kinda want to meet mfcers too, both of you gys and stuff :original: MIKA, COME TO THE BALTICS!!!

:teehee: Well.. i met 4 MFCers (?) at Tallinn's gig..:wub2:

Oh yeah - bubble gigs was cool. And as he say - the more memorable was bubble show and toilet paper gig.

Next tome I'll go to old town 100%. In Tallin or somewhere in Lithuania. Cause I dont want to regret it again..!!

BTW, I have some ideas what we can do when hell be in Latvia.:das:

:teehee: Well.. i met 4 MFCers (?) at Tallinn's gig..:wub2:

there was more...:naughty:... but I agree - its amazing, when you met people from MFC...thats really cool feelings...:wink2:

Oh yeah - bubble gigs was cool. And as he say - the more memorable was bubble show and toilet paper gig.

Next tome I'll go to old town 100%. In Tallin or somewhere in Lithuania. Cause I dont want to regret it again..!!

BTW, I have some ideas what we can do when hell be in Latvia.:das:

there was more...:naughty:... but I agree - its amazing, when you met people from MFC...thats really cool feelings...:wink2:

Lol.:aah: :aah: :aah: I waited almost 2hours before I saw him..:aah: :aah:

]I remember Mika said we were a great audience :original:[/b] But I will probs go to both Estonia and Lithuania if he doesn't come to Latvia THIS TIME.

yes, and he was excited before that gig - how it will be. And as he say - we were great.:wub2:

He was wonderfull. And I was soo happy about M&G.

But sadly it wasnt in Tallin (this year) :(

We have to GET him to Latvia first. But HOW?

Have you ever had that feeling when you think of Mika and everything is glitter and gold, and it feels like your brain is gonna explode from happiness? I have that now. I need a Mika gig!

[quote name=egita;3753630

He was wonderfull. And I was soo happy about M&G.

But sadly it wasnt in Tallin (this year) :(

can't blame.:aah: Okay I'm not thta mean =)

Have you ever had that feeling when you think of Mika and everything is glitter and gold' date=' and it feels like your brain is gonna explode from happiness? I have that now. I need a Mika gig![/quote]

Ohyes i have...

it doest matter - you met him. And his band..!!!:wub2:

And he wored your hat..!:wub2: Love it..!!

And his crew....:wub2:

Have you ever had that feeling when you think of Mika and everything is glitter and gold, and it feels like your brain is gonna explode from happiness? I have that now. I need a Mika gig!

I dont know. Maybe we can try to send email to positivus or to fbi guys. We need to do something...

Yeah, I know how you feel... you affixed this to me now..!:naughty:

I know one thing - If you was been in one gig - you cant stop. You need more..!!:wub2:

You think I knew what to say? :aah: I was TOTALLY shocked and paniced.

Then what did you say?

When I met him in Riga 2 years ago and gave him a drumstick to sign, he said "So you caught the drumstick...something.." and I could just stare at him and say nothing. :naughty: