MIKA @ Hot (Personal) Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina - 19-11-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi peeps :bye:

Is anyone who is going to this gig planning to submit photos or texts about the gig for the yearbook? I'm making a list so I know who will need extra time beyond the normal cut-off date.

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Yes! Yes! Yes! :teehee:

You already knew anyways :teehee:

I'll hopefully be submitting both, pics and texts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

4 DAYS!

:biggrin2:

Can't believe it!!! But, believe it or not, I'm still really calm.

Yay sis!!!

Enjoy!! You´re going to see a big show.:thumb_yello:

I'm sure we will!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I'm preparing my camera 'cause Vero won't be able to take any pics, she will be petrified I bet! :naughty:

:bye:

Alguien de Argentina que confirme esta info: Lo pongo en inglés y así les llega a todos, okie? :wink2:

Don't know if Hot Festival can be watched live online, but I found a radio station (Metro radio) where they say they are gonna broadcast the festival live: ("Viví el Hot Festival en Metro, radio oficial del evento que transmitirá de forma exclusiva todos los shows en vivo...") :fangurls: http://www.metro951.com/eventos/details/245-hot-festival

To hear Metro radio live we just need to click on "radio en vivo" button (top right corner of the page). Now we only need to know what time he'll be on stage:roftl:

Read in this thread it's at 20.45pm. Ok, 20.45pm Buenos Aires local time u meant, am I right?

Besos a todos y pasadlo enormemente bien :yay:

Alguien de Argentina que confirme esta info: Lo pongo en inglés y así les llega a todos, okie? :wink2:

Don't know if Hot Festival can be watched live online, but I found a radio station (Metro radio) where they say they are gonna broadcast the festival live: ("Viví el Hot Festival en Metro, radio oficial del evento que transmitirá de forma exclusiva todos los shows en vivo...") :fangurls: http://www.metro951.com/eventos/details/245-hot-festival

To hear Metro radio live we just need to click on "radio en vivo" button (top right corner of the page). Now we only need to know what time he'll be on stage:roftl:

Read in this thread it's at 20.45pm. Ok, 20.45pm Buenos Aires local time u meant, am I right?

Gracias Pufpuf! :thumb_yello:

Yes! Radio Metro is one of the main sponsors, so they'll be broadcasting the show. And that's right: Mika will be on stage at 20.45 local time, so you'll be able to hear the show I think!

Gracias Pufpuf! :thumb_yello:

Yes! Radio Metro is one of the main sponsors, so they'll be broadcasting the show. And that's right: Mika will be on stage at 20.45 local time, so you'll be able to hear the show I think!

Qué bien! Así por lo menos lo podremos oir :thumb_yello:

I think so too, I'm listening to their radio at the moment and it's working perfectly :boing: Ok that's 23.45am Uk time I think. Perfect!

omg! :fangurl: would it be my very first MIKA'S gig???? :swoon::swoon: I'm soo happy!!! I wanna cry,jump,scream,everything!!! too much happiness for my heart!!!!!!!!!! :fangurl:

Enjoy your Mika moment sweetie! :huglove:

I'm so happy for you! :wub2:

And all the MFCers who are going, have a fantastic gig! :woot_jump:

Muchas gracias Mikamiga! :flowers2::huglove:

It's so cool we can hear it online! :woot_jump:

Great!!! We'll be enjoyin' it together! :biggrin2:

:roftl: Ok , u'll be there in person and I'll be there in spirit. Have fun Vero!:wink2:

Muchas gracias Mikamiga! :flowers2::huglove:

It's so cool we can hear it online! :woot_jump:

:huglove:

I'll be nearly as being there :fangurl:

:roftl: Ok , u'll be there in person and I'll be there in spirit. Have fun Vero!:wink2:

:huglove:

I'll be nearly as being there :fangurl:

:biggrin2: Thank you! :huglove:

Three days left!! After more than three years!! This feels sooooo good I can't imagine how it will feel Nov. 19th!!! :boing:

Wow I can't even imagine how excited you guys are! I hope all your dreams come true this week!! :mf_lustslow:

:biggrin2:Thank youuu! I think I will live it like a dream, it always happens to me with magical moments! I guess that's why I'm kinda calm most of the time. But I can't wait!

Archived