MIKA @ Hot (Personal) Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina - 19-11-2010

dcdeb

2 days!!!

:woot_jump:

YAY !!!

have fun guys in exactly the opposite side of the world from my place!

and don't forget to control yourself if you get fainted in 1-2 song Mika will like that but it's a really really waste of chance for you :naughty:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAY !!!

have fun guys in exactly the opposite side of the world from my place!

and don't forget to control yourself if you get fainted in 1-2 song Mika will like that but it's a really really waste of chance for you :naughty:

Thank you! LOL! I'll carry some candies or sugar with me, just in case! :naughty:

Tomorrow!!!! :groupwave:

I want to scream this for me again..... tomorrow!!!!!! what a beautiful word...:naughty:

YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! I don't believe it yet. I think I won't until everything is over and then I'll go: "OMG... I should have done this and that and lsdifhñdgnarigh!!!!!" :naughty:

It will be hard to believe the moment when you are with Mika.... but you have to remember every single moment with him :biggrin2:

Seing Mika report :naughty:

I am so happy! I've got his autograph and pic, I was hyper before I saw Mika, but when he came out I didn't react, I was as if nothing was happening

He is gorgeous and he is so sweet, we almots didn't speak, but he did and told us that he speaks spanish a little bit and said hola, cómo estás?

And it was perfect and we have a pic with imma too, she is so nice, and we saw jimmy too

oh! and ceci told him she was coming from uruguay and he got so happy.

I've seen Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With ceci :biggrin2:And I'll see him tomorrow! I've won a meet and great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh amazing!! Are you going to post the pic? How did you win a M&G? (Sorry just being nosy :teehee:)

Your excitement is contagious. I love hearing about it!

Seing Mika report :naughty:

I am so happy! I've got his autograph and pic, I was hyper before I saw Mika, but when he came out I didn't react, I was as if nothing was happening

He is gorgeous and he is so sweet, we almots didn't speak, but he did and told us that he speaks spanish a little bit and said hola, cómo estás?

And it was perfect and we have a pic with imma too, she is so nice, and we saw jimmy too

oh! and ceci told him she was coming from uruguay and he got so happy.

awwww that's just.. well... :wub2::wub2: :teehee:

have a great time tonight :biggrin2:

http://www.metro951.com/eventos/details/245-hot-festival

for those who wish we could hear the concert live tonight 0:45 French time (in Argentina it will be 20.45):wink2:

click radio en vivo

Thank you sweetie! :huglove::flowers2:

Hopefully hubby will be asleep then! :naughty:

Otherwise I hope someone will record it!:wink2:

Archived