REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The concert’s day arrived and we (Basicamenteyo, Yolanda, Helen and me) were in the queue with hundred of color sheets, glue and scissors, ready to made lots of flowers and a long paper chain. The idea was to do a big Piñata Party :yay: at the concert! We asked for help to the people who was queuing and some different people helped us during the day for doing the flowers and the chain. Finally, we got around 150 hundred flowers and a long long chain!! The place where we were queuing it was really nice park, we could see the whole stage because the stands of the amphitheater were open so we saw the sound check. It was only with the band but I was really happy to see them (the Yolanda’s arm knows it well:bonk:).

We were in front row! This was my first time in front row and it was amazing. Relax started and the madness arrived. Mika played with the Spanish flag that Martin had tied up in his guitar. Jumping with the flag in Rain and tied it like a beach wrap when he was shirtless, (I’m not going to deny it…the eagerly awaited shirtless:mf_lustslow:!!). Dr. John sounded and we took out the chain and we were pulling it in the entire first row. I could see the smile that Imma and Jimmy had when they saw the chain. When the song ended the chain was broken in different part I got one and when I saw Mika in front of me I throw the chain to the stage, he saw it and he took it!! Then he gave it to Imma and she was so sweet:wub2:, as well as she danced with it, she held it in the stick of the microphone! As Mary said Imma interacted a lot with us she was so great!! He played all the song we weren’t sure he was going to play and I wanted to listen, like Sweet dreams and Kick ass.

Then “little bit of love” in Happy Ending we started to throw the flowers (before the concert I had given all the flowers to the 100 first people in the queue, explaining what to do) I was really entertained trying to throw the flowers as far as possible that I didn’t see Mika’s face but I heard him say “flowers!” :biggrin2:and later on he took some flowers and he threw them to the audience. Then in WAG another group of fans gave us balloons for blowing up in that song. Our Piñata final was in Lollipop with a lot of streamer!! He was really happy in the concert, he smiled a lot :fangurl:and he thanked us for being a great audience (even he did like this :bow: to us). The most surprising thing was that lollipop ended and we thought it was the end, but a minute later Mika showed up and say “Do you want to start the concert again?” and the audience screamed as hard as possible “YES!!”. Relax started again and the madness arrived too. A wonderful final!

This have been my best concert, I saw everything I wanted to saw and heard. I think I couldn’t have spent the money in a better way than this concert!

I met a lot great Mika fans, some of them I have been waiting to meet them for a long time!, and I’m really happy to have shared that time with them. I have to thank my trip’s mates because I haven’t laughed that much in a whole weekend since a long time ago (even missing the Mcdonald’s dinner).

I hope to see you all of you next time!!:group_hug:

Edited by ArtemisArco

Dr. John

If you wait a little bit I guess the video will have more quality.

You can see a surprise from the "piñata". I named her, the "giant and colorful snake" :aah:

Love this video... my heart start beating fast when i saw the giant-colorful snake coming trough the first row... :wub2:

Rain

BIOTG

Kick Ass

Happy Ending

Thanks for post this

The concert’s day arrived and we (Basicamenteyo, Yolanda, Helen and me) were in the queue with hundred of color sheets, glue and scissors, ready to made lots of flowers and a long paper chain. The idea was to do a big Piñata Party :yay: at the concert! We asked for help to the people who was queuing and some different people helped us during the day for doing the flowers and the chain. Finally, we got around 150 hundred flowers and a long long chain!! The place where we were queuing it was really nice park, we could see the whole stage because the stands of the amphitheater were open so we saw the sound check. It was only with the band but I was really happy to see them (the Yolanda’s arm knows it well).

We were in front row! This was my first time in front row and it was amazing. Relax started and the madness arrived. Mika played with the Spanish flag that Martin had tied up in his guitar. Jumping with the flag in Rain and tied it like a beach wrap when he was shirtless, (I’m not going to deny it…the eagerly awaited shirtless:mf_lustslow:!!). Toy Boy sounded and we took out the chain and we were pulling it in the entire first row. I could see the smile that Imma and Jimmy had when they saw the chain. When the song ended the chain was broken in different part I got one and when I saw Mika in front of me I throw the chain to the stage, he saw it and he took it!! Then he gave it to Imma and she was so sweet, as well as she danced with it, she held it in the stick of the microphone! As Mary said Imma interacted a lot with us she was so great!! He played all the song we weren’t sure he was going to play and I wanted to listen, like Sweet dreams and Kick ass.

Then “little bit of love” in Happy Ending we started to throw the flowers (before the concert I had given all the flowers to the 100 first people in the queue, explaining what to do) I was really entertained trying to throw the flowers as far as possible that I didn’t see Mika’s face but I heard him say “flowers!” and later on he took some flowers and he threw them to the audience. Then in WAG another group of fans gave us balloons for blowing up in that song. Our Piñata final was in Lollipop with a lot of streamer!! He was really happy in the concert, he smiled a lot :fangurl:and he thanked us for being a great audience (even he did like this :bow: to us). The most surprising thing was that lollipop ended and we thought it was the end, but a minute later Mika showed up and say “Do you want to start the concert again?” and the audience screamed as hard as possible “YES!!”. Relax started again and the madness arrived too. A wonderful final!

This have been my best concert, I saw everything I wanted to saw and heard. I think I couldn’t have spent the money in a better way than this concert!

I met a lot great Mika fans, some of them I have been waiting to meet them for a long time!, and I’m really happy to have shared that time with them. I have to thank my trip’s mates because I haven’t laughed that much in a whole weekend since a long time ago (even missing the Mcdonald’s dinner).

I hope to see you all of you next time!!:group_hug:

NO WAY... isn't he a cutie?? does he really said "flowers"??? :mf_lustslow::fangurl:

i couldn't have spent my money or my time in a better way... hahhaha i think non of us have laughed that much since a long time... people in the subway were at me like :shocked::bash: everytime i start laughing remembering my 5 minutes of finger-call to mika!! :roftl:

i´m going to try to make a chronologic report.

so,we arrived to vigo,mika performed,we went back home.:mf_rosetinted:

part 1

ok,now seriously,i´m not gonna repeat the same that my friends have already said,so,i´m just going to tell you that we were waiting for john to talk to him,because we had the 160 paper-flowers in a quite-big-box,and we wanted him to help us with that,so when he came,mary and dana went to talk to him. i didn´t want to talk to him,´cause i remember when we were in murcia i talked so many times to him about the freaking flyers,and i didn´t want him to put me in the black list :mf_rosetinted:... but mary and dana called me when they were talking to him,so i came closer and john said "hey you,hello" and me was like (ok,he still doesn´t hate me,i can be here:roftl:)... we decided that john would come back later to pick the box (and then,owen would give one flower to each people on front row),exactly at 19.30... but the time to enter arrived,and john didn´t come... alberto (one of the spanish guys there) said to us that they were in a meeting... so we went to the queue and we decided to give the flowers there... (though we were sure that most of the flowers would ruin.... remember,they were made of paper)... ten minutes after,i heard someone calling me,and it was john... "hey.. the box!"... and me:.... "well,don´t worry about the box,we have already shared them... but if you want you can help us with the chain" i said that while i grab the 20 meters paper chain.. i was laughing,and john was like :shocked:.. so i said... "but don´t worry,i think i can manage :biggrin2:" and john was like "sure:blink:??.........:thumb_yello:......"

we entered and the gig began.... john said it was going to start at 10.30,so we were sure it would start at 11...:roftl:

IMO,mika was in a hurry... in no one of my last gigs the songs were so (i don´t know how to say this in english) close.. i mean.. there was no time between one song and the following... but of course mika was on fire... more on fire than he was in any other of my gigs...

btw... mika had his eyes close most of the time on relax... (the first time he performed relax,of course:mf_rosetinted:)..

about the toy boy... if any one of the mods can please ask for mika´s forgiveness from spanish mfcers... please,do it... i still remember mika´s face and he saying "por favor,no maten al toy boy" (please,don´t kill the toy boy)... he spent like 5 seconds motionless... be sure no one of mfcers i know were in that business.

no m&g after the gig. a friend of mine who was a big girl,told us that mika has his plane at 7am.... so he was in hurry...

by the way i´m so :shocked:... mika´s gig finished at 11.45.... and....

he tweeted at 11.47!!!!

it was like:

*mika says good bye,and goes to the backstage*

mika: MOM!! MOM!! MY I PHONE!!!! AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!!!!

*mamaP thows him the iphone,he jumps to catch it,while in the air,he quickly looks for the twitter application,still in the air he uses his nice speller to tweet (all in slow motion,of course)and impressively,he manages to press the "sent" button before reaching the floor*

it couldn´t be any other way:mf_rosetinted:

i met lots of spanish fans... i don´t want to say names,but you know who you are... it was our first meeting,but i´m sure we´ll share more gigs...

i´m also very happy to see again friends from other gigs... all portuguese people,who were very nice,they also taught me to speak in portuguese,now i can perfectly say "sergio" :mf_rosetinted:,and OMG!!!! carlota was almost as tall as me!!!!:shocked:..... of course i met luis:mf_lustslow: and rocio:wub2: again... we were in vigo and we were like "let´s go to eat some local food... we love gastronomic tourism" so,we went to a mac donald´s :mf_rosetinted: we wanted to make sure that the big mac is the same everywhere...:mf_rosetinted:

this time i have very little pics ´cause i took vids... nice vids with a nice video cam,till a stupid-security boy,came to me and said "turn the f*cking cam off":shocked:..... then i started to take vids with my photo-camera... so....

i will upload everything later....

Tomorrow I'm going to write my report!!! Cause today I couldn't :teehee:

Ohhhhh I can't believe it!!!!! i can't believe it!!! This is me!!!! This is me!!!!! Ahhh!!!!! :swoon: :swoon:

you lucky girl! :wink2:

about the toy boy... if any one of the mods can please ask for mika´s forgiveness from spanish mfcers... please,do it... i still remember mika´s face and he saying "por favor,no maten al toy boy" (please,don´t kill the toy boy)... he spent like 5 seconds motionless... be sure no one of mfcers i know were in that business.

he tweeted at 11.47!!!!

it was like:

*mamaP thows him the iphone,he jumps to catch it,while in the air,he quickly looks for the twitter application,still in the air he uses his nice speller to tweet (all in slow motion,of course)and impressively,he manages to press the "sent" button before reaching the floor*

we love gastronomic tourism" so,we went to a mac donald´s :mf_rosetinted: we wanted to make sure that the big mac is the same everywhere...:mf_rosetinted:

this time i have very little pics ´cause i took vids... nice vids with a nice video cam,till a stupid-security boy,came to me and said "turn the f*cking cam off":shocked:..... then i started to take vids with my photo-camera... so....

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Oh, Rosa, you killed me with that! I can really imagine the scene.... So THAT's how he gets those bruised cocxyxyyxcx all the time...

I am SOOOOO glad that you had a great time!!!! And that it all worked as you wanted it! I am really happy for you and the other fans. :huglove:

about mcdonalds: :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Oh, Rosa, you killed me with that! I can really imagine the scene.... So THAT's how he gets those bruised cocxyxyyxcx all the time...

I am SOOOOO glad that you had a great time!!!! And that it all worked as you wanted it! I am really happy for you and the other fans. :huglove:

about mcdonalds: :roftl:

thank you SE!! but believe me... i can´t believe it!! we were still in front row seeing mika saying good bye,and i received a sms from DA with mika´s tweet!!:roftl::roftl:

it was a great night!!

IMO,mika was in a hurry... in no one of my last gigs the songs were so (i don´t know how to say this in english) close.. i mean.. there was no time between one song and the following... but of course mika was on fire... more on fire than he was in any other of my gigs...

btw... mika had his eyes close most of the time on relax... (the first time he performed relax,of course:mf_rosetinted:)..

no m&g after the gig. a friend of mine who was a big girl,told us that mika has his plane at 7am.... so he was in hurry...

he tweeted at 11.47!!!!

it was like:

i met lots of spanish fans... i don´t want to say names,but you know who you are... it was our first meeting,but i´m sure we´ll share more gigs...

i´m also very happy to see again friends from other gigs... all portuguese people,who were very nice,they also taught me to speak in portuguese,now i can perfectly say "sergio" :mf_rosetinted:,and OMG!!!! carlota was almost as tall as me!!!!:shocked:..... of course i met luis:mf_lustslow: and rocio:wub2: again... we were in vigo and we were like "let´s go to eat some local food... we love gastronomic tourism" so,we went to a mac donald´s :mf_rosetinted: we wanted to make sure that the big mac is the same everywhere...:mf_rosetinted:

I F*****G LOVE THE WAY YOU REPORT! lol You have a very DRY sense of humor as do I :teehee: It seems as if he had the tweet pre-typed so he would only have to press SEND as soon as he finished up the gig and walked off the stage :roftl:

ok,here you are my pics... i took many little pics ´cause i decided to take vids... i don´t know how to upload vids... so... i need my time...

the flowers

dscf4144a.jpg

like 40 minutes before the gig

streillha,mary,dana,artemis,yolanda,luis,rocio and me

dscf4152b.jpg

dscf4158c.jpg

dscf4172o.jpg

dscf4174j.jpg

mika took our chain and gave it to imma :swoon:

dscf4182s.jpg

dscf4186.jpg

playing with the spanish flag

dscf4187r.jpg

I F*****G LOVE THE WAY YOU REPORT! lol You have a very DRY sense of humor as do I :teehee: It seems as if he had the tweet pre-typed so he would only have to press SEND as soon as he finished up the gig and walked off the stage :roftl:

:shocked::sneaky2::roftl:

Perhaps......:shocked:....he even didn't press the button himself! It was: "Jooooooooooooooohn!" :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::sneaky2::roftl:

Perhaps......:shocked:....he even didn't press the button himself! It was: "Jooooooooooooooohn!" :mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha I can so see that happening

of course i was joking.... and yes,of course he had it pre-typed (john pre-typed it,it was the reason why he was so busy and he couldnt arrive on time to pic our box) and of course john himself was who pressed the button

:mf_rosetinted:

well,fortune was also there... and people said he looked bored... and as "@mikasounds" tweeted twice.... perhaps it was just fortune having some fun....:mf_rosetinted:

I remembered the part of the toy boy when i was sleeping last night!! POOR TOY BOY!! and poor Mika!! his face was like NO!! what are you doing with my toy boy!!??:no:

I hope toy boy is fine after that night!

Ohhhhh I can't believe it!!!!! i can't believe it!!! This is me!!!! This is me!!!!! Ahhh!!!!! :swoon : :swoon :

This is so cool!! :wub2: I'm happy for you that you got these incredibly amazing pics of that unforgettable moment :thumb_yello:

i´m going to try to make a chronologic report.

so,we arrived to vigo,mika performed,we went back home.: mf_rosetinted:

Brilliant!! Thanks for all the details. I feel like i've been there myself...:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

by the way i´m so :shocked :... mika´s gig finished at 11.45.... and....

he tweeted at 11.47!!!!

it was like:

it couldn´t be any other way:mf_rosetinted :

Muchas gracias for your report, Rosita!! I've been thinking of you all, especially my friends: you, Wonka and Mary (oh, and Luis :das:). I love the paper chain and flowers idea!!

As i didn't have the time to watch vids/read everything in this thread by now: What happened to the Toy Boy? Did the audience destroy him?

And your description of the tweet cracked me up :lmfao:

ok,here you are my pics... i took many little pics ´cause i decided to take vids... i don´t know how to upload vids... so... i need my time...

the flowers

dscf4144a.jpg

like 40 minutes before the gig

streillha,mary,dana,artemis,yolanda,luis,rocio and me

dscf4152b.jpg

Wonderful pics!! I wish i could've joined you :wub2:

Perhaps......:shocked:....he even didn't press the button himself! It was: "Jooooooooooooooohn!" :mf_rosetinted :

Of course it was John. He does all Mika tweets now. Or did anyone really believe the story about the iPhone which erases misspellings automatically? ...ha, i certainly didn't :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

If it wasn't John, it must have been Mikas dog. He got trained - and i bet they taught him how to tweet too...

Of course it was John. He does all Mika tweets now. Or did anyone really believe the story about the iPhone which erases misspellings automatically? ...ha, i certainly didn't :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:shocked: So my Ipod has been lying to me this whole time when it replaces my crappy spelling with friggin awesome spelling? *shakes fist* WHY?!?!? :mf_rosetinted:

As i didn't have the time to watch vids/read everything in this thread by now: What happened to the Toy Boy? Did the audience destroy him?

well,i don´t know why mika gave the toy boy to the security boys and they threw it to the audience and mika´s face was like :shocked::tears:

people almost destroyed the poor toyboy.... freaking idiots......:sneaky2:

well,i don´t know why mika gave the toy boy to the security boys and they threw it to the audience and mika´s face was like :shocked::tears:

people almost destroyed the poor toyboy.... freaking idiots......:sneaky2:

:shocked: Poor Toy Boy.... :tears: Hopefully Dr. Jimmy can help him :mf_rosetinted:

perhaps you have your own "john" and you just didn´t noticed it :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe there's a "John app for iPhone" which we haven't discovered yet?? :mf_rosetinted: