REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

Found this on Google when I searched for Mika and Castrelos

con-mika-sin-efecto.jpg

i would say it was not castrelos :boxed:

i can´t recognize no one of the people in that pic... there were friends of mine that day.... and i think he was wearing his striped navy sweater...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found this on Google when I searched for Mika + Castrelos

con-mika-sin-efecto.jpg

sorry,but confirmed,this pic is not from castrelos!!!! i searched mika and castrelos too and found the pic. belongs to a blog wich says under the pic "we want to repeat this experience in castrelos"

this pic must be from barcelona,i remember him wearing that tshirt there

So it was no meet&greet in Vigo?

Nope! Sorry, I couldn't ask anyone for the pics. Maybe we can talk to the mods/admins here, to see if they can ask team Mika.

i´m going to try to make a chronologic report.

so,we arrived to vigo,mika performed,we went back home.

part 1

ok,now seriously,i´m not gonna repeat the same that my friends have already said,so,i´m just going to tell you that we were waiting for john to talk to him,because we had the 160 paper-flowers in a quite-big-box,and we wanted him to help us with that,so when he came,mary and dana went to talk to him. i didn´t want to talk to him,´cause i remember when we were in murcia i talked so many times to him about the freaking flyers,and i didn´t want him to put me in the black list... but mary and dana called me when they were talking to him,so i came closer and john said "hey you,hello" and me was like (ok,he still doesn´t hate me,i can be here)... we decided that john would come back later to pick the box (and then,owen would give one flower to each people on front row),exactly at 19.30... but the time to enter arrived,and john didn´t come... alberto (one of the spanish guys there) said to us that they were in a meeting... so we went to the queue and we decided to give the flowers there... (though we were sure that most of the flowers would ruin.... remember,they were made of paper)... ten minutes after,i heard someone calling me,and it was john... "hey.. the box!"... and me:.... "well,don´t worry about the box,we have already shared them... but if you want you can help us with the chain" i said that while i grab the 20 meters paper chain.. i was laughing,and john was like :shocked:.. so i said... "but don´t worry,i think i can manage :biggrin2:" and john was like "sure:blink:??.........:thumb_yello:......"

we entered and the gig began.... john said it was going to start at 10.30,so we were sure it would start at 11...

IMO,mika was in a hurry... in no one of my last gigs the songs were so (i don´t know how to say this in english) close.. i mean.. there was no time between one song and the following... but of course mika was on fire... more on fire than he was in any other of my gigs...

btw... mika had his eyes close most of the time on relax... (the first time he performed relax,of course)..

about the toy boy... if any one of the mods can please ask for mika´s forgiveness from spanish mfcers... please,do it... i still remember mika´s face and he saying "por favor,no maten al toy boy" (please,don´t kill the toy boy)... he spent like 5 seconds motionless... be sure no one of mfcers i know were in that business.

no m&g after the gig. a friend of mine who was a big girl,told us that mika has his plane at 7am.... so he was in hurry...

by the way i´m so :shocked:... mika´s gig finished at 11.45.... and....

he tweeted at 11.47!!!!

it was like:

*mika says good bye,and goes to the backstage*

mika: MOM!! MOM!! MY I PHONE!!!! AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!!!!

*mamaP thows him the iphone,he jumps to catch it,while in the air,he quickly looks for the twitter application,still in the air he uses his nice speller to tweet (all in slow motion,of course)and impressively,he manages to press the "sent" button before reaching the floor*

it couldn´t be any other way

i met lots of spanish fans... i don´t want to say names,but you know who you are... it was our first meeting,but i´m sure we´ll share more gigs...

i´m also very happy to see again friends from other gigs... all portuguese people,who were very nice,they also taught me to speak in portuguese,now i can perfectly say "sergio",and OMG!!!! carlota was almost as tall as me!!!!..... of course i met luis:mf_lustslow: and rocio:wub2: again... we were in vigo and we were like "let´s go to eat some local food... we love gastronomic tourism" so,we went to a mac donald´s we wanted to make sure that the big mac is the same everywhere...

this time i have very little pics ´cause i took vids... nice vids with a nice video cam,till a stupid-security boy,came to me and said "turn the f*cking cam off"..... then i started to take vids with my photo-camera... so....

i will upload everything later....

:floor:

ROSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :huglove:

Awesome report!

You just forgot the: Quiet queue - Rosa arrives - Mary goes to Rosa - AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! :boing: - no more quiet queue! :lmfao:

Thanks for EVERYTHING, you and the rest of the spanish gang were fantastic!! When will we meet for BEST QUEUE EVER - PART III? :wub2: Miss you all!

Nope! Sorry, I couldn't ask anyone for the pics. Maybe we can talk to the mods/admins here, to see if they can ask team Mika.

:floor:

ROSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :huglove:

Awesome report!

You just forgot the: Quiet queue - Rosa arrives - Mary goes to Rosa - AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! :boing: - no more quiet queue! :lmfao:

Thanks for EVERYTHING, you and the rest of the spanish gang were fantastic!! When will we meet for BEST QUEUE EVER - PART III? :wub2: Miss you all!

you are right... so,it was like mary has said....

AND THIS HAS BEEN BEST QUEUE EVER PART TWO!!!!! AND WE ARE NOW WAITING FOR MIKA´S NEXT ALBUM!!! :boing:

not for the album,neither the gigs.... just waiting for the BEST QUEUE EVER PART THREE!!!!!!! :yay:

mary,we are going to be from now till the end of life the "team piñata" ... in our way home we all were thinking about many things for the next gig... of course you and all the portugueses (lils,wonka&family and of course sergio :teehee: etc) are included in our team... (it was amazing how you learned so fast to do the flowers....)

*steals pic*

:mf_rosetinted:

*waist for mary to post the MFC-clock pic to steal it* :fisch:

you are right... so,it was like mary has said....

AND THIS HAS BEEN BEST QUEUE EVER PART TWO!!!!! AND WE ARE NOW WAITING FOR MIKA´S NEXT ALBUM!!! :boing:

not for the album,neither the gigs.... just waiting for the BEST QUEUE EVER PART THREE!!!!!!! :yay:

mary,we are going to be from now till the end of life the "team piñata" ... in our way home we all were thinking about many things for the next gig... of course you and all the portugueses (lils,wonka&family and of course sergio :teehee: etc) are included in our team... (it was amazing how you learned so fast to do the flowers....)

*waist for mary to post the MFC-clock pic to steal it* :fisch:

Of course, who needs the gig? We're just there to queue! :lmfao:

TEAM PIÑATA FOREVEEEEEEEER! :punk: John could have been a member too, if he had arrived on time to pick up the box! :shun: Too late now, John, sorry... You lost your only opportunity! :shun:

I'll put the pics here! MFC clock included! :mf_rosetinted:

Of course, who needs the gig? We're just there to queue! :lmfao:

TEAM PIÑATA FOREVEEEEEEEER! :punk: John could have been a member too, if he had arrived on time to pick up the box! :shun: Too late now, John, sorry... You lost your only opportunity! :shun:

I'll put the pics here! MFC clock included! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!! of course we were there for the queue!!! when we were front row and i saw mika on stage i was like :shocked: mika?? ZOMG!! MIKA IS HERE TOO!!! IT COULDN´T BE MORE PERFECT!!!!!"

:floor: :floor:

OMG!! of course we were there for the queue!!! when we were front row and i saw mika on stage i was like :shocked: mika?? ZOMG!! MIKA IS HERE TOO!!! IT COULDN´T BE MORE PERFECT!!!!!"

:floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

He knew we would be there! WHO TOLD HIM???? :blink: It was supposed to be a fans-only piñata party! :mf_rosetinted:

WEEE HI PIÑATA TEAAAM :aah:!!

God ,I woke up with the most odd reaction in my life, I thought that I was making paper flowers again ... xDDD

Oh God Really really good gig!!, the most beautiful in Spain , it was so special. My mind repeat all the time the happy mika's face , the moment of shirtless with the flag like complement etc... I'm lost for the rest of my life :mf_rosetinted:

Was a pleasure meet all the mfcers!! :biggrin2: and travel with the crazy crew in the car, I still don't understand how we not die, because we went all the time laughing without see the way... :blink: xD

I can't never wait for the next,Mika we need youuu in Spain again (maybe with a longer shirtless too :teehee: )

Now, I will fangurling with the pics and videos :roftl: i don't want return to the real life xD

I'm against bull torture too, but, haven't you see the innocent thing he is? Bulls and bullfighters are, unfortunately, one of the most representative things of Spain, along with Spanish flag. Mika just wanted to show us that he loves our country, so he showed us the little knowdledge he has about it. He didn't want to say anything, just "hello Spain, I love you". Even if I hate those things I could not be angry with that innocent shirtless boy, with that pure smile on his face. I just screamed all the whole song and feel proud of being Spanish (for my first time :blush-anim-cl:).

I agree with you. Moreover, you all had fun without bulls! :thumb_yello:

I agree with you. Moreover, you all had fun without bulls! :thumb_yello:

oh i forgot about the bulls....

well,i think i can perfectly understand sara... she is spanish and she perfectly knows how it´s here...

first time i saw it in sudoeste,i disliked it...i´m against any kind of animal torture and of course the "corridas de toros" are a bad,and cruel torture...

i don´t think that what sara was trying to say it´s nothing about that mika defends this kind of practice...i think she means that many people who defend this kind of cruelty can interpret mika´s joke as a support...i mean,if a journalist who is nowadays (in spain we are all having a discussion about bulls) in favour of bullfights can use this gig in an unfair context.... no sara?? well,that´s what i think...

i don´t really think that mika knows about what´s happening right now in spain about this. so,i think he just does it in a very innocent way.

and we,spanish,can´t complain. we do nothing against this picture... i don´t really know why but the people still goes to the bullfights,they still claim the "toreros" as if they were popstars.... yes,there´s still in this country lots of very "strange" people......

oh i forgot about the bulls....

well,i think i can perfectly understand sara... she is spanish and she perfectly knows how it´s here...

first time i saw it in sudoeste,i disliked it...i´m against any kind of animal torture and of course the "corridas de toros" are a bad,and cruel torture...

i don´t think that what sara was trying to say it´s nothing about that mika defends this kind of practice...i think she means that many people who defend this kind of cruelty can interpret mika´s joke as a support...i mean,if a journalist who is nowadays (in spain we are all having a discussion about bulls) in favour of bullfights can use this gig in an unfair context.... no sara?? well,that´s what i think...

i don´t really think that mika knows about what´s happening right now in spain about this. so,i think he just does it in a very innocent way.

and we,spanish,can´t complain. we do nothing against this picture... i don´t really know why but the people still goes to the bullfights,they still claim the "toreros" as if they were popstars.... yes,there´s still in this country lots of very "strange" people......

My post was not against Sariflor's. She is entitled to her own opinion.

I think bullfighting is disgusting especially because it's useless and it's also a tourist attraction. They should just stop killing the animals and it would be ok. In the UK they are trying to convince people that hunting using a 'fake fox' is still fun!

The crowd had fun without real bulls, so it can only be positive in my opinion! :thumb_yello:

Ok, here comes my report... i don't want to repeat anything said before so i'm gonna describe the perfect "Hippie ending" :smoke::biggrin2: and the best piñata party Ever!!

So we arrived to the park after a 74 attemps to wake me up from basicamenteyo, artemis and yolanda.. yes i'm very sleepy... and we start with the psychedelic flowers. At the end of the day we had 160 paper flowers, and more paper than when we start...:dunno: we meet a lot of spanish fans, and mary, lili and "serjohn"... i mean, sergio =) so we laugh and laugh and laugh... we chase the chain around the park and (as in a surreal dream) we also chase hungry seagulls... :blink:

I wasn't able to be a big girl this time cuz we miss mammaP and for a short time i really feel like crap. But then, the music starts, mika appeared and it was like wooooooooohooooooo... in one second i was extremely happy!!

ok, now I have to post this too even if artemis, yolanda and basicamenteyo laugh at me!! :roftl: the truth is that when he was singing relax for the second time i realize that for the first time i have been part of mika's happines and the whole group happines and not only my happines as it has been in the concerts that i've been a big girl... it was really cool to feel part of something like that... :wub2: i haven't spent such a good time since 4 years ago... so thank you girls... i love you!!:wub2: and yes, i want a third part too!! :gathering:

Ok, here comes my report... i don't want to repeat anything said before so i'm gonna describe the perfect "Hippie ending" :smoke::biggrin2: and the best piñata party Ever!!

So we arrived to the park after a 74 attemps to wake me up from basicamenteyo, artemis and yolanda.. yes i'm very sleepy... and we start with the psychedelic flowers. At the end of the day we had 160 paper flowers, and more paper than when we start...:dunno: we meet a lot of spanish fans, and mary, lili and "serjohn"... i mean, sergio =) so we laugh and laugh and laugh... we chase the chain around the park and (as in a surreal dream) we also chase hungry seagulls... :blink:

I wasn't able to be a big girl this time cuz we miss mammaP and for a short time i really feel like crap. But then, the music starts, mika appeared and it was like wooooooooohooooooo... in one second i was extremely happy!!

ok, now I have to post this too even if artemis, yolanda and basicamenteyo laugh at me!! :roftl:the truth is that when he was singing relax for the second time i realize that for the first time i have been part of mika's happines and the whole group happines and not only my happines as it has been in the concerts that i've been a big girl... it was really cool to feel part of something like that... :wub2: i haven't spent such a good time since 4 years ago... so thank you girls... i love you!!:wub2: and yes, i want a third part too!! :gathering:

:wub2:

I felt sad for you before the gig, I knew you really wanted to be a BG, but during the gig, I was glad we were all together in the audience, being the greatest freaking piñata ever, and having a blast! :huglove: Love yoooou!

OMG MY ROSA!! love your reports!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: and :lmfao: at the tweets:roftl:

:roftl: awwww im so sad i missed that!!!!!:teehee: