REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy: 19-08-2010

Blue Sky

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an audio link where you can hear fans talk about the gig! :biggrin2: I don't understand a word of it but they all sound so happy!

http://www.altarimini.it/Grande_successo_per_Mika_a_Cattolica_27190.php#

http://www.altarimini.it/streamer.php?play=mika%20tutto.mp3

I can try to do a translation, a girl is asking if they're excited and they said a lot and they talk about the flowers stuff, i'm not sure but the first one it seems to me the voice of Giulia (giulietta) Then they sing Grace Kelly and Kick Ass and there are some fans there from the 4.30 in the morning who i've already met in Rome.

They're just telling from where they are and from wich hour they're queueing and something also during the gig if they're having fun and they likes the gig.

And then same question at the end of the gig. And i guess one of the last voice is mellody isn't it? That's all :)

I can try to do a translation, a girl is asking if they're excited and they said a lot and they talk about the flowers stuff, i'm not sure but the first one it seems to me the voice of Giulia (giulietta) Then they sing Grace Kelly and Kick Ass and there are some fans there from the 4.30 in the morning who i've already met in Rome.

They're just telling from where they are and from wich hour they're queueing and something also during the gig if they're having fun and they likes the gig.

And then same question at the end of the gig. And i guess one of the last voice is mellody isn't it? That's all :)

I'm one of the people in the group singing KA, they recorded the front of the queue singing & I somehow got dragged into it :roftl:

me too I sang Kick ass that day :blush-anim-cl:

I'm one of the people in the group singing KA, they recorded the front of the queue singing & I somehow got dragged into it :roftl:

Ahahahahah amazing! I hope they don't get mine voice LOL :aah:

Here's an audio recording of the show.

Unfortunately, it comes from my handycam and not my precious stereo audio recorder. Hence, its quality isn't exactly HQ, yet again, it's still listenable.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lecfq5

Tracklist:

1 Relax, Take It Easy

2 Rain

3 Kick-Ass (We Are Young)

4 Happy Ending

5 Love Today

6 Grace Kelly

7 We Are Golden

8 Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)

9 Lollipop

Did you order it or make it? :shocked: It's such a beautiful cake. I love it! :thumb_yello:

And i love the video with the cockroach. :naughty::roftl:

We ordered it, to a Baker in Cattolica, the day after we thanked a lot Paolo also for Mika because he loved the taste of the cake too and he was so happy :thumb_yello:

Unfortunately, it comes from my handycam and not my precious stereo audio recorder. Hence, its quality isn't exactly HQ, yet again, it's still listenable.

Tracklist:

1 Relax, Take It Easy

2 Rain

4 Happy Ending

5 Love Today

6 Grace Kelly

7 We Are Golden

9 Lollipop

:bow:

Tracklist:

1 Relax, Take It Easy

2 Rain

4 Happy Ending

5 Love Today

6 Grace Kelly

7 We Are Golden

9 Lollipop

Thanks here too, MatteO! :flowers2:

And a huge thank you to Italian fans who organized the cake surprise!! :wub2: It worked perfectly, was so happy to see it all (the cake, singing, confetti, birthday signs...). Well done!!! Thanks for letting us take part of it! :thumb_yello:

We where proud to have you too Nina!

Thank you so much again! I loved to chat with you and met you again, looking forward for the next time :wink2:

You'll be always welcome!

all of you girls are sooooo f*cking amazing!!!!

congratz!! i know how difficult is preparing surprises (we make some stuff in vigo too),so i really appreciate all your effort... MIKA DESERVES IT!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Ahahahahah thank you so much you're so entusiastic AH! :biggrin2:

Yeah it was a really hard work but everything went well, so i can't ask more :wink2:

And i guess one of the last voice is mellody isn't it? That's all :)

i think all i said was "great!", since she asked me something which i didn't understand, but to which statue has given a positive answer before, so i thought it couldn't be wrong. :naughty: iirc, she asked how i liked the gig.

and yes, i remember us singing kick ass, lol! what did they say about the flowers?

i think all i said was "great!", since she asked me something which i didn't understand, but to which statue has given a positive answer before, so i thought it couldn't be wrong. :naughty: iirc, she asked how i liked the gig.

and yes, i remember us singing kick ass, lol! what did they say about the flowers?

Oh ok! But you answered right don't worry :thumb_yello:

For the flowers they just that it was an idea for his bday nothing special, just another way to surprise him, i think this stuff goes on a regional radio i don't know but it was totally amazing! :biggrin2:

So i think that's all! I can never stop to thank everybody for vids pics and compliments, you made me re-live that evening and really I can cry more and more but it's better to stop if i don't want to create a new lake in the north of Italy LOL!

Thank you so much everybody again, I'm so happy we succed in a things like this, we try our best and he deserved everything!

THANK YOU! ;)

Tracklist:

1 Relax, Take It Easy

2 Rain

4 Happy Ending

5 Love Today

6 Grace Kelly

7 We Are Golden

9 Lollipop

grazie mille Matteo :huglove:

Yuls gets cake very very happy indeed...Yuls also proceeds in feeding Cherisse cake...

Mika joins cake table crowd,also known as mika/cake vultures lol...

Mama Fuls bumps into Mika,grabs his arm so mika no fally...her comment as to the incident...."oh my,what skinny arms he has!" lol

Yuls wears her monster teeth, "how u like my teeth?"

Mika :blink:....great? Lol

yuls :all da better to eat this cake with...

Mika laughs....then gives me the same look as usual.....:shocked: probably thinking this gal gets more random as the gigs go by....dare not think wat she'll do next

Yuls eats her cake next to Mix ....didn't pay too much attention to him....kept the eye on the prize...le cake lol:mf_lustslow:

Big post gig reunion outside....very very sad...yuls misses everyone too much x:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by YulsMcFuls