Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I dunno :aah: It just happened hahaha :aah: Umm with the tree.. It was written in the script, that I must run away from him. You have no idea how much we repeated that scene :roftl:

We don't celebrate halloween.. :huh:

I missed it......... a lot.......... But...... You should have said "I love you too" instead of running from him XD

Same here, thats why it was sooooooooo weird :huh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed it......... a lot.......... But...... You should have said "I love you too" instead of running from him XD

Same here, thats why it was sooooooooo weird :huh:

I should, I guess haha :aah::biggrin2:

We had no kids bragging on our doors, thank God :aah:

Cut my hair today, a bit.. A hairdresser straitened them today and it kinda looks so.. not me :shocked:

jag7y8.jpg

I should, I guess haha :aah::biggrin2:

We had no kids bragging on our doors, thank God :aah:

Cut my hair today, a bit.. A hairdresser straitened them today and it kinda looks so.. not me :shocked:

jag7y8.jpg

Glad to know you are not too much into the Halloween thing yet.

Its different, but looks good on you! :blush-anim-cl: You look great.

Btw, sent ya a few pics, have you got them on your email???? And............ Remember that witch at work??? She has being doing nice with me in the last 2 days. No I dont know if I should be worried or happy............

Glad to know you are not too much into the Halloween thing yet.

Its different, but looks good on you! :blush-anim-cl: You look great.

Btw, sent ya a few pics, have you got them on your email???? And............ Remember that witch at work??? She has being doing nice with me in the last 2 days. No I dont know if I should be worried or happy............

No, I def not into it :aah:

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

No, I haven't seen it yet. But I def gonna check it now :biggrin2:

So, she is getting nicer to you? i bet that's not so bad, eh? :naughty:

No, I def not into it :aah:

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

No, I haven't seen it yet. But I def gonna check it now :biggrin2:

So, she is getting nicer to you? i bet that's not so bad, eh? :naughty:

Same here.

You're welcome! :)

Okis ;)

Yap, is is being nicer with me. Hope is not just cause we had a few bad days at work.

Same here.

You're welcome! :)

Okis ;)

Yap, is is being nicer with me. Hope is not just cause we had a few bad days at work.

Loved the pics :wub2: So many great stuffs on the wall :wub2:

And that looks like one great party! :das: Oh, and is she on those pics?

Btwm going to bowling with my group mates tomorrow, haha. Hope it will be fun :aah:

Loved the pics :wub2: So many great stuffs on the wall :wub2:

And that looks like one great party! :das: Oh, and is she on those pics?

Btwm going to bowling with my group mates tomorrow, haha. Hope it will be fun :aah:

Yap, I knopw :wub2:

It really was! And no, she is not in the pics, but Im planning on getting a few pics with ma' "co-workers"

Im sure it will be. At least, hope your day is gonna be better than mine.

Yap, I knopw :wub2:

It really was! And no, she is not in the pics, but Im planning on getting a few pics with ma' "co-workers"

Im sure it will be. At least, hope your day is gonna be better than mine.

:wub2:

Oh, I'd like to see than :naughty:

Actually, we went to the bowling place and found out that it's way more expensive on weekends than regular days, so we will come back some other day :naughty: But I had fun ridding with our guys up there :naughty:

Oh, and my sis is here in Klaipėda :naughty: Me, her and my cousin went to hit the town today :naughty: It was fun :biggrin2:

What was up with your day?

:wub2:

Oh, I'd like to see than :naughty:

Actually, we went to the bowling place and found out that it's way more expensive on weekends than regular days, so we will come back some other day :naughty: But I had fun ridding with our guys up there :naughty:

Oh, and my sis is here in Klaipėda :naughty: Me, her and my cousin went to hit the town today :naughty: It was fun :biggrin2:

What was up with your day?

I will show them to ya, but I think you must wait till Xmast.

Oh, sorry to hear that. But Im glad to know you had fun anyway :D Hope you will be luckier next time ;)

Really??? Say Hi to her from me! Hope you have tons of fun!

Two of the older guys had a fight at work, the girls got really scared, so I had to stay the whole morning with one of them, and she was crying all the time..........

Todays topic:

What presents do you want for Christmas?

Thanks for posting a topic! I think Babs and I are too busy to do it...........

Well, I will love to have any of the books on my "wish list", some clothes and a bit of money.

I will show them to ya, but I think you must wait till Xmast.

Oh, sorry to hear that. But Im glad to know you had fun anyway :D Hope you will be luckier next time ;)

Really??? Say Hi to her from me! Hope you have tons of fun!

Two of the older guys had a fight at work, the girls got really scared, so I had to stay the whole morning with one of them, and she was crying all the time..........

Ok, no problem :naughty:

Yeah, we will have way more fun then. I mean, we might take one hour on Friday or three hours any other day, so.. :das:

:naughty:

Oh yeah, we three had a lot of fun yesterday. She already left back to Plunge with train this morning :sad:

Oh my.. I have when things like that are happening :huh: Hope everything is ok now :wink2:

EMA tonight! I am hopping to see some Mika :das:

Ok, no problem :naughty:

Yeah, we will have way more fun then. I mean, we might take one hour on Friday or three hours any other day, so.. :das:

:naughty:

Oh yeah, we three had a lot of fun yesterday. She already left back to Plunge with train this morning :sad:

Oh my.. I have when things like that are happening :huh: Hope everything is ok now :wink2:

EMA tonight! I am hopping to see some Mika :das:

Then, I would prefer the 3 hours any other day ;D

Too bad she had to go back home so soon..........

Well, is really common there, but that doesnt make those things better. At least, the girls got relaxed and nothing happened since then.

I wish I could watch that! Both Tv's where I can see the show are gonna be busy (my parents and my sisters wanted to see any other thing, and MTV is not on the satellite anymore..............)

Then, I would prefer the 3 hours any other day ;D

Too bad she had to go back home so soon..........

Well, is really common there, but that doesnt make those things better. At least, the girls got relaxed and nothing happened since then.

I wish I could watch that! Both Tv's where I can see the show are gonna be busy (my parents and my sisters wanted to see any other thing, and MTV is not on the satellite anymore..............)

Told ya :naughty:

Yeah, I know, she really went home too soon, but there's nothing I can do :huh:

It's common there? Oh my...

Actually you didn't really miss anything much.. Tho Eva Langoria was great host :naughty:

Told ya :naughty:

Yeah, I know, she really went home too soon, but there's nothing I can do :huh:

It's common there? Oh my...

Actually you didn't really miss anything much.. Tho Eva Langoria was great host :naughty:

:wink2:

Well, if there wasnt a train after the one she catched............

Yap, those "kids" dont understand the difference between good and bad, so they sometimes hit each other and all that................

Eva was the only reason why I wanted to watch EMA's. She is soooooooooo funny :D

:wink2:

Well, if there wasnt a train after the one she catched............

Yap, those "kids" dont understand the difference between good and bad, so they sometimes hit each other and all that................

Eva was the only reason why I wanted to watch EMA's. She is soooooooooo funny :D

Well, seeing her this Friday after all.. :naughty:

So that's why you are teaching them, no? :teehee:

She actually put only quite few jokes during the whole show.. I loved her rap tho :roftl: "I'm desperate house wife with high heels and pearls.." :roftl:

Well, seeing her this Friday after all.. :naughty:

So that's why you are teaching them, no? :teehee:

She actually put only quite few jokes during the whole show.. I loved her rap tho :roftl: "I'm desperate house wife with high heels and pearls.." :roftl:

Thats great! :wink2:

Kinda. Also, cause they have the right to be at school, like any other "kid" and cause families need help to take care of them :wink2:

Havent seen the rap thing............. yet :aah: