Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Im already having tons of fun. Maybe more fun that you think. There are a few things I want to tell you, but I will wait a bit till everything is more clear ;)

It was really fun. I was a women killed by his husband in front of her little children (played by a classmate a year older than me and way taller XD ) and "my" ghost came back to kill him too and take care of the kid XD But I losted the video and Im not in contact with the guys I made it, so...........

Yap, I should be going to another class on Wednesday (dont have to go on Monday and Tuesday cause its festive days) so hope to learn a bit more there since they do different things.

You intrigued me :naughty: Can't wait!

Oh, nice plot :naughty: Too bad you lost it :sad:

Sounds like some cool stuff :das:

I met some of my high school friends today. Went to have some pizzas. It was ummm.. not so fun as I expected actually..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you afraid of?

High places, insects (specially spiders), and dying alone or without founding someone who truly loves me.

You intrigued me :naughty: Can't wait!

Oh, nice plot :naughty: Too bad you lost it :sad:

Sounds like some cool stuff :das:

I met some of my high school friends today. Went to have some pizzas. It was ummm.. not so fun as I expected actually..

Yap, guess....:teehee:

Yeah, too bad. I have tried to find those guys tons of times but they seemed to.............. just dissapeared.

Hihihih, and have tons of things to do and think about.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Its sad when you expect something to be really good and fun and then, its not.............

Yap, guess....:teehee:

Yeah, too bad. I have tried to find those guys tons of times but they seemed to.............. just dissapeared.

Hihihih, and have tons of things to do and think about.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Its sad when you expect something to be really good and fun and then, its not.............

Weekend has passed and no pic you promised :blink:

That's a shame!..

Have you heard about Paloma, Mika's sis? Omg, what a tragedy :tears:

Weekend has passed and no pic you promised :blink:

That's a shame!..

Have you heard about Paloma, Mika's sis? Omg, what a tragedy :tears:

Yap, didnt had time, hope I can sent them today or tomorrow ;)

I know...........

Yap, read something this morning but thought it was fake. Tehn, I made a search and found its true :shocked: Omg, poor she, and poor family. Hope she will recover from this soon :tears:

Yap, didnt had time, hope I can sent them today or tomorrow ;)

I know...........

Yap, read something this morning but thought it was fake. Tehn, I made a search and found its true :shocked: Omg, poor she, and poor family. Hope she will recover from this soon :tears:

Hopefully today :naughty:

I am so sad because of that. I have no idea how Mika is feeling right now. It must be hell to all of them :huh:

Topic:

Whats your fave song ever?

I have always loved "Bohemian Rahpsody" by Queen and "Chasing Pirates! by Norah Jones

Hopefully today :naughty:

I am so sad because of that. I have no idea how Mika is feeling right now. It must be hell to all of them :huh:

Hope so too........... But have tons of things in my mind...........

SAme here. I cant imagine how he feels, but I know how I would feel on the same situation and........... :tears:

Hope so too........... But have tons of things in my mind...........

SAme here. I cant imagine how he feels, but I know how I would feel on the same situation and........... :tears:

Got it :teehee:

Me too. For a second I was like "And what if there will be my sister?" But as soon as I thought that I pushed all those thoughts away. *touches the wood*

Hello :bye:

Hey!

Got it :teehee:

Me too. For a second I was like "And what if there will be my sister?" But as soon as I thought that I pushed all those thoughts away. *touches the wood*

Hey!

I have some news about that, not good at all............

Same here. I was like "OMG!!! He must be....... If that was one of my sisters I would be all broken inside". Crossing fingers.

Mine is Mr Brightside by The Killers

How are you?

Great choice. A really positive one ;)

Mine is Mr Brightside by The Killers

How are you?

Great choice!

I'm fine. How are you? The big show this week, right? :wub2:

I have some news about that, not good at all............

Same here. I was like "OMG!!! He must be....... If that was one of my sisters I would be all broken inside". Crossing fingers.

News about what?

I hope she will be alright. I am so worry about her :huh:

Great choice!

I'm fine. How are you? The big show this week, right? :wub2:

News about what?

I hope she will be alright. I am so worry about her :huh:

About what I told ya yesterday........

Same here. Hope she will recover soon.

It always cheers me up. :)

I'm ok thanks.

Yes. Not long to wait now.

It cheers me up too, its very optimistic :)

About what I told ya yesterday........

Same here. Hope she will recover soon.

About that guy? Bad news?

Me too. I don't even know what to say more. They all, Mika including, wont be the same again :huh:

About that guy? Bad news?

Me too. I don't even know what to say more. They all, Mika including, wont be the same again :huh:

Yap, but thise arent bad news at all. Also, is not any kind of guy, its my bestie :D

Yap, but I know that, once they all pass through this, they will be sooooooooooo happy to see she is healthy :wink2::wub2:

I have a favourite colour, a favourite movie, a favourite actor. But a favourite song...I just can't choose. :aah:

I know its really hard to pick just one, but Im sure there is a song you have a special feeling for or that reminds you good things ;)

Yap, but thise arent bad news at all. Also, is not any kind of guy, its my bestie :D

Yap, but I know that, once they all pass through this, they will be sooooooooooo happy to see she is healthy :wink2::wub2:

Sorry that I just logged in. I was sooo busy these days! I was writing a CV and motivation letter, witch took a lot of my time. Also, the filming! It was soooo muuuuch fuuuuun!!! :roftl: I hope the final video will be ready after the week, cuz it might take some time :naughty:

So the news are good, eh? :naughty:

Sorry that I just logged in. I was sooo busy these days! I was writing a CV and motivation letter, witch took a lot of my time. Also, the filming! It was soooo muuuuch fuuuuun!!! :roftl: I hope the final video will be ready after the week, cuz it might take some time :naughty:

So the news are good, eh? :naughty:

Dont worry, I have been really busy too. I had to do some things for work, also had things to talk about with someone and had to buy a few clothes :D

Do you know how many motivation letters I have wrote in the last year???? Waiting to see that video ;)

Kinda. Maybe, the best thing is Im not confused anymore. Im just solve everything. We stay as friends, but have some............... "rights" :D

How is everything round there??

Dont worry, I have been really busy too. I had to do some things for work, also had things to talk about with someone and had to buy a few clothes :D

Do you know how many motivation letters I have wrote in the last year???? Waiting to see that video ;)

Kinda. Maybe, the best thing is Im not confused anymore. Im just solve everything. We stay as friends, but have some............... "rights" :D

How is everything round there??

Sounds like busy indeed :naughty:

I imagine. The hardiest thing was to write it English. I had so manu thoughts but it was hard to express myself.. :huh:

It is so hard to be main actress! The director goes "Oh, this is good, but the sound went wrong, so we got to repeat the scene".. Or, I had to run a lot, and we had to repeat one scene over and over again, cuz camera got stuck :huh: In some scenes it was hard to stay focus, cuz there were some very very funny scenes :roftl: :roftl: But I'm so glad I am surrounded by those certain people, cuz they are wonderful :wub2: I am really starting to love my group :wub2:

Some rights? I'm not following you.. :blink:

Sounds like busy indeed :naughty:

I imagine. The hardiest thing was to write it English. I had so manu thoughts but it was hard to express myself.. :huh:

It is so hard to be main actress! The director goes "Oh, this is good, but the sound went wrong, so we got to repeat the scene".. Or, I had to run a lot, and we had to repeat one scene over and over again, cuz camera got stuck :huh: In some scenes it was hard to stay focus, cuz there were some very very funny scenes :roftl: :roftl: But I'm so glad I am surrounded by those certain people, cuz they are wonderful :wub2: I am really starting to love my group :wub2:

Some rights? I'm not following you.. :blink:

A bit........

I understand you.Its even hard to do it in your language, imagine in another. Btw, had to write one on english too............ XD

I know!!! I remember that, in "ma movie", I was kicked by "ma husband" before he killed me and we had to repeat that one tons of time!!! I always lay to the floor before his hand was close to my face :D

Well, some "dating" rights. we are friends but we wont mind if we do some things like if we were dating (just sometimes)