Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic:

When was the last time you laught till you cried??

Yesterday. I was talking with a friend and we just............ started to laught about something (imagine, I cant even remember what it was) and started to cry because of that :D

I do laugh a lot but the last time I actually cried because of laughing was with my friends Alise and Helena at the shop when Helene mispronounced a word and ask for something pervert instead of pizza:roftl:

REally??? Oh my, poor she :D

Yap. Hurray for who discovered music!

Thats great! Btw, havent seen that book, will you show a few pics of it??? Have you ask her if she went to the gig??

Yap, too much things to do............. I dont have so much time and havent started yet.........

Yeah, hurray for that :wub2:

Really? It's really beautiful :wub2: Here's some. I'll show you all somehow :biggrin2:

P8080162.jpg

P8080168.jpg

P8080176.jpg

P8080180.jpg

P8080205.jpg

P8080226.jpg

She hasn't been to a gig, but she really really regrets it!

I have a free day today! Tho going to uni later today for one lecture only. The presentation tomorrow. And I don't know what to do for it :aah:

Yeah, hurray for that :wub2:

Really? It's really beautiful :wub2: Here's some. I'll show you all somehow :biggrin2:

P8080162.jpg

P8080168.jpg

P8080176.jpg

P8080180.jpg

P8080205.jpg

P8080226.jpg

She hasn't been to a gig, but she really really regrets it!

I have a free day today! Tho going to uni later today for one lecture only. The presentation tomorrow. And I don't know what to do for it :aah:

Yap, didnt knew that it existed till you mentioned it :D Btw, nice and lovely pics :wub2:

Yap, Im sure she regrets. From which city is she???

Great!!! Good luck for the presentation! Too bad I cant help...........

Topic for today:

Name 3 things you cannot spend a day without..

Music, tv shows and movies.

Yap, didnt knew that it existed till you mentioned it :D Btw, nice and lovely pics :wub2:

Yap, Im sure she regrets. From which city is she???

Great!!! Good luck for the presentation! Too bad I cant help.....

Really? ;oo You didn't knew it exist? Bad fan, Isa, bad bad :aah: Jokin :teehee:

The presentation went very very good :aah: But lest start from beginning..

So, we received an email from school yesterday, that we don't have lectures today. But, frankly, we had, but somebody hacked our uni's email and send this wrong info to whole uni. So, I was sleeping in the morning when my phone rang. It was from school sayin, that we must be in class and that email was a bad bad joke. So I called all group and we ended up sitting in the second lecture. Then the presentation's time has come. It went really great, the foreigners were willing to play and do stuffs that we asked them to do. We ate the Belgium, Turkey, Hungary's national dishes, also they had Lithuanian dishes, it was really fun :biggrin2: Belgium boys are soooo cuuuute :wub2:

Btm, remember I told ya that one guy from my course was sorta flirting with me? So, he was sticked to me all day long (I dunno if it was on purpose, but it sure looked so) and we even get back home together :aah: He's really a guy to talk to and I feel that we might become a good friends :naughty:

Going on a short trip tomorrow with international students. Can't wait :biggrin2:

Really? ;oo You didn't knew it exist? Bad fan, Isa, bad bad :aah: Jokin :teehee:

The presentation went very very good :aah: But lest start from beginning..

So, we received an email from school yesterday, that we don't have lectures today. But, frankly, we had, but somebody hacked our uni's email and send this wrong info to whole uni. So, I was sleeping in the morning when my phone rang. It was from school sayin, that we must be in class and that email was a bad bad joke. So I called all group and we ended up sitting in the second lecture. Then the presentation's time has come. It went really great, the foreigners were willing to play and do stuffs that we asked them to do. We ate the Belgium, Turkey, Hungary's national dishes, also they had Lithuanian dishes, it was really fun :biggrin2: Belgium boys are soooo cuuuute :wub2:

Btm, remember I told ya that one guy from my course was sorta flirting with me? So, he was sticked to me all day long (I dunno if it was on purpose, but it sure looked so) and we even get back home together :aah: He's really a guy to talk to and I feel that we might become a good friends :naughty:

Going on a short trip tomorrow with international students. Can't wait :biggrin2:

Yes, Im a bad fan. Since I dont have too much time for these things..........

Im glad the presentation went so great. A big BOOOOOOOOO for the hacker :sneaky2: And you must show me those Belgium guys :das:

Yap, I remember. Hope you're gonna be friends. And maybe something more??? :teehee:

Btw, will start my practises next Wednesday. Have to go to an Introduction on Monday. Im soooooooooo nervous. and need some new clothes.