Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

A bit........

I understand you.Its even hard to do it in your language, imagine in another. Btw, had to write one on english too............ XD

I know!!! I remember that, in "ma movie", I was kicked by "ma husband" before he killed me and we had to repeat that one tons of time!!! I always lay to the floor before his hand was close to my face :D

Well, some "dating" rights. we are friends but we wont mind if we do some things like if we were dating (just sometimes)

I know! That was the hardiest thing!!!

My friend, group mate, just send some more photos from the filming :biggrin2: Those a hilarious!!! Too bad those are forbidden on FB, cuz it might spoil all the thing! Can't wait till it will be edited :aah:

This is so weird, but I am in love with new Ke$ha's song "We R who we R". I'm not a big fan of her, but she has some good songs :teehee:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! That was the hardiest thing!!!

My friend, group mate, just send some more photos from the filming :biggrin2: Those a hilarious!!! Too bad those are forbidden on FB, cuz it might spoil all the thing! Can't wait till it will be edited :aah:

This is so weird, but I am in love with new Ke$ha's song "We R who we R". I'm not a big fan of her, but she has some good songs :teehee:

Oh, damn! Then, I wont ask to see them :D

Havent listen to it yet. Will try to do it later.

Btw, how are ya doing?

Oh, damn! Then, I wont ask to see them :D

Havent listen to it yet. Will try to do it later.

Btw, how are ya doing?

Ok ok :naughty:

I added it on my fb :naughty:

I'm ok. Went to see "Despicable me" today :naughty: It was ok, kinda funny, kinda too sweet :naughty:

How are you?

I'm so depressed.

Oh.. why? :sad:

Ok ok :naughty:

I added it on my fb :naughty:

I'm ok. Went to see "Despicable me" today :naughty: It was ok, kinda funny, kinda too sweet :naughty:

How are you?

Oh.. why? :sad:

The movie??? Nope, it was the song, sorry :D

So, you liked it, right??

Im ok, but kinda angry with one of the girls at work. She is "ignoring" me all day long, like if I never was there. She is always like: "we need one more person, we are no enough to carry with all the guys on weelchairs, you know??" And the rest are like "Isabel is here too, why dont you let her carry with someone?? She can do it as well as we all". But she regrets my help........... :sneaky2:

Topic:

Whats your fave song ever?

Oh what a hard Q

I would have to say it is PROBABLY a Mika song, since I have never loved an artist this much. But I cant be sure hey.

BTW, I find it really funny how i had to go back a page to find the latest question! I love the random chatter and will join in December:teehee:

The movie??? Nope, it was the song, sorry :D

So, you liked it, right??

Im ok, but kinda angry with one of the girls at work. She is "ignoring" me all day long, like if I never was there. She is always like: "we need one more person, we are no enough to carry with all the guys on weelchairs, you know??" And the rest are like "Isabel is here too, why dont you let her carry with someone?? She can do it as well as we all". But she regrets my help........... :sneaky2:

Song?What song?

Yeah, I kinda liked it :naughty: Little yellow guys were really funny :teehee:

What a wh0re ;oo She will regret it!

Oh, btw, I had and addition today. It was because of 2 weeks studies in Turkey. I guess I did it ok, I mean it would be awesome to escape to Turkey for two weeks atleast :das:

Oh, btw, going to the Quentin's place this Saturday :das:... we have to do a project together and deadline is on Monday. But it's his fault - he had my number, but contacted me just yesterday :huh:

Song?What song?

Yeah, I kinda liked it :naughty: Little yellow guys were really funny :teehee:

What a wh0re ;oo She will regret it!

Oh, btw, I had and addition today. It was because of 2 weeks studies in Turkey. I guess I did it ok, I mean it would be awesome to escape to Turkey for two weeks atleast :das:

Oh, btw, going to the Quentin's place this Saturday :das:... we have to do a project together and deadline is on Monday. But it's his fault - he had my number, but contacted me just yesterday :huh:

Kesha's song, no??

Then, it will go to my list

Yap, hope so. I wont stand that for the next 6 months.

That will be great!!!! Let me know everything once you know it, ok??

Lucky you :sneaky2: Well, just a bit, as you are out of time :aah:

Kesha's song, no??

Then, it will go to my list

Yap, hope so. I wont stand that for the next 6 months.

That will be great!!!! Let me know everything once you know it, ok??

Lucky you :sneaky2: Well, just a bit, as you are out of time :aah:

Oh yeah, that one is hot song :das:

It sure must be, cuz it's great film :teehee:

I hope she will se how wonderful you are and starts to regret her behaviour on you :naughty:

Guess what? I went trough the addition aaaand.. I'm going to Turkey :boing: Omg, can you imagine? I googled the city I'm going to and it's freaking seaside! :boing: Looked like paradise!! Can't wait to see it with my own eyes :wub2:

He will handle it// somehow :biggrin2:

I'm glad it didn't last long.

So, you're better now? :naughty:

Oh yeah, that one is hot song :das:

It sure must be, cuz it's great film :teehee:

I hope she will se how wonderful you are and starts to regret her behaviour on you :naughty

Guess what? I went trough the addition aaaand.. I'm going to Turkey :boing: Omg, can you imagine? I googled the city I'm going to and it's freaking seaside! :boing: Looked like paradise!! Can't wait to see it with my own eyes :wub2:

He will handle it// somehow :biggrin2:

So, you're better now? :naughty:

Will listen to it later, I always forgot to do that :aah:

Then, will watch it as soon as it cames to cinemas here :wink2:

The truth is............ that I dont really mind about what she thinks. I know Im doing my job (and also hers) great, and the guys round there love me :teehee:

REally????? Wow!! Thats great! Congrats!!! When are ya going??? Me wants to see it too.............. :blush-anim-cl:

Yap, you both will handle it :wink2:

Will listen to it later, I always forgot to do that :aah:

Then, will watch it as soon as it cames to cinemas here :wink2:

The truth is............ that I dont really mind about what she thinks. I know Im doing my job (and also hers) great, and the guys round there love me :teehee:

REally????? Wow!! Thats great! Congrats!!! When are ya going??? Me wants to see it too.............. :blush-anim-cl:

Yap, you both will handle it :wink2:

Do it now. This very moment :aah:

It's not on cinemas there? How come? :blink:

Glad to hear this! If so, she will surely start to regret this :teehee:

I am not sure about the date, but it will be the start of 2011. March I believe.. Still. Can't wait :wub2: I'll surely take a camera with me :wub2:

Well, we sorta handled it. Hope it will work out great :naughty:

Do it now. This very moment :aah:

It's not on cinemas there? How come? :blink:

Glad to hear this! If so, she will surely start to regret this :teehee:

I am not sure about the date, but it will be the start of 2011. March I believe.. Still. Can't wait :wub2: I'll surely take a camera with me :wub2:

Well, we sorta handled it. Hope it will work out great :naughty:

Okis, mum..............:aah:

Nope. Or I think so, as I havent heard of it yet...............

I kinda hope so, but I dont really mind or care about what she thinks.

Will you buy something for me??? A postcard maybe??? Btw, you debt me a letter :aah: Im sure you will have a great time there :wink2:

Hope so too, let me know how it goes, ok???

Okis, mum..............:aah:

Nope. Or I think so, as I havent heard of it yet...............

I kinda hope so, but I dont really mind or care about what she thinks.

Will you buy something for me??? A postcard maybe??? Btw, you debt me a letter :aah: Im sure you will have a great time there :wink2:

Hope so too, let me know how it goes, ok???

And as I saw, you loved it :das:

It's weird, cuz it's on cinemas over here, but not at yours.. :dunno:

Good for you. :thumb_yello:

Of course I look up for something to you there :naughty:I already get a lot of "Buy me something there"from my family and friends :naughty: I know that I have to write you a letter.. I have your last letter here with me and I promise squeeze my scheduler for it :wink2: