Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

From September to June.

I have seen a preview video and it feels like an interesting episode. Im just affraid of what gonna happen by the end of it and if there is gonna be another season, cause I have read Benedict said its gonna be hard to have new episodes :(

I finally had some time to watch the episode and I loved it a lot, but must say that te Baskerville's story is one of my faves (not because of the story itself, its because Watson has an important place on this story and I love him as much as I love Sherlock). Better to be well prepared for that. :)

Then, will just skip the old one and try to see the last one that was made :wink2:

I see. Plenty of time to get better then.

I'm hoping that there will be no awkward ending like last time but knowing the writers it probably will be. I think that if there is another series then it will be a long way away. Both Benedict and Martin seem very busy with other projects. (The Hobbit, Star Trek etc.)

Glad you liked it. It was very well written and acted.

:naughty: I think you will enjoy it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Plenty of time to get better then.

I'm hoping that there will be no awkward ending like last time but knowing the writers it probably will be. I think that if there is another series then it will be a long way away. Both Benedict and Martin seem very busy with other projects. (The Hobbit, Star Trek etc.)

Glad you liked it. It was very well written and acted.

:naughty: I think you will enjoy it.

I hope so :aah:

Well, we can imagine how the season can end... We have read the books, so it doesnt seem so weird to end the same way as the story does, but we cant tell for sure, the rest of the stories have been similar but not the same, so... Im just hoping there will be more episodes no matter how long we must wait (anyway, till next season comes, we can always take a look at their movies so we wont miss the actors so much)...

Yap. But I have 2 questions... One the "A scandal in Belgravia" I didnt catched the whole thing with the aeroplanes... I didnt ask before cause I was waiting for the episode in spanish, but my grandma started to talk and didnt hear a thing during that point... Also, are we gonna see how police catched Moriarty?? Cause he seemed to be in jail, but we havent seen that part...

Hope so :aah::wub2:

I hope so :aah:

Well, we can imagine how the season can end... We have read the books, so it doesnt seem so weird to end the same way as the story does, but we cant tell for sure, the rest of the stories have been similar but not the same, so... Im just hoping there will be more episodes no matter how long we must wait (anyway, till next season comes, we can always take a look at their movies so we wont miss the actors so much)...

Yap. But I have 2 questions... One the "A scandal in Belgravia" I didnt catched the whole thing with the aeroplanes... I didnt ask before cause I was waiting for the episode in spanish, but my grandma started to talk and didnt hear a thing during that point... Also, are we gonna see how police catched Moriarty?? Cause he seemed to be in jail, but we havent seen that part...

Hope so :aah::wub2:

I think it will end in exactly the same way but maybe not in the same setting. They can't stray away from the original story too much. I'm getting prepared for a long wait for a new season but I am excited about seeing The Hobbit and Star Trek. Plus, I will see War Horse next week.

I will try and explain this in the best way that I can. The Ministry of Defence found out about a terrorist cell that was planning to hijack and blow up a British plane so they were going to send up a dummy plane on auto pilot full of dead people so if it was blown up then there would be no deaths. The information on Irene Adlers phone was to do with this and she gave this info to Moriarty.

That was a weird trailer. He doesn't seem like the type of man to get caught. (Unless it was done on purpose for some twisted reason.) I hope they will show us the back story. I've heard a few theories floating around but I won't go into those. (Spoilers. :teehee:)

I think it will end in exactly the same way but maybe not in the same setting. They can't stray away from the original story too much. I'm getting prepared for a long wait for a new season but I am excited about seeing The Hobbit and Star Trek. Plus, I will see War Horse next week.

I will try and explain this in the best way that I can. The Ministry of Defence found out about a terrorist cell that was planning to hijack and blow up a British plane so they were going to send up a dummy plane on auto pilot full of dead people so if it was blown up then there would be no deaths. The information on Irene Adlers phone was to do with this and she gave this info to Moriarty.

That was a weird trailer. He doesn't seem like the type of man to get caught. (Unless it was done on purpose for some twisted reason.) I hope they will show us the back story. I've heard a few theories floating around but I won't go into those. (Spoilers. :teehee:)

Then, hope we wont have to wait 3 years to get to know what happens :D Im really waiting for The Hobbit, but must see the last Star Trek to decide if Im gonna watch it or not. Im not sure about War Horse... I love Spielberg's war movies, he is great with that, but the thing about the horse :aah::aah: Its just that Im not really a fan of movies with animals as the main character. Let me know how it is :wink2: And enjoy!

Oh... I was thinking that, but I didnt understand the whole thing and it seemed weird for me :aah:

I thought that, it was the only way to explain why he was in jail, the trial thing and how the episode is supposed to end...

Then, hope we wont have to wait 3 years to get to know what happens :D Im really waiting for The Hobbit, but must see the last Star Trek to decide if Im gonna watch it or not. Im not sure about War Horse... I love Spielberg's war movies, he is great with that, but the thing about the horse :aah::aah: Its just that Im not really a fan of movies with animals as the main character. Let me know how it is :wink2: And enjoy!

Oh... I was thinking that, but I didnt understand the whole thing and it seemed weird for me :aah:

I thought that, it was the only way to explain why he was in jail, the trial thing and how the episode is supposed to end...

I don't think it will be that long. Maybe two. You should enjoy the last Star Trek film. I haven't spoken to anyone that has hated it. I've read the War Horse book and that was good so the film should be great. I'm not a fan of animal movies either but this story is amazing.

It was a strange thing to put in the episode but necessary.

I think the writers are trying to mess with our minds a little bit. :naughty:

Edit: Amazing episode. You're in for a real treat. :)

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I don't think it will be that long. Maybe two. You should enjoy the last Star Trek film. I haven't spoken to anyone that has hated it. I've read the War Horse book and that was good so the film should be great. I'm not a fan of animal movies either but this story is amazing.

It was a strange thing to put in the episode but necessary.

I think the writers are trying to mess with our minds a little bit. :naughty:

Edit: Amazing episode. You're in for a real treat. :)

I hope so :aah: That wait can kill my nerves :aah: Yap, I have been told its really good, that why I was thinking on watching it (apart from some other reasons). I can give it a try if I hear its a good film. Btw,, I have seen Tinker, taylor, soldier, spy and looooooooooooooooooooooooved it.

Yap, it seemed important, so :wink2:

I understand it, they must be think "all of them know how this is gonna be, lets change it a bit"

REally?? Cant wait to see it :wub2:

I hope so :aah: That wait can kill my nerves :aah: Yap, I have been told its really good, that why I was thinking on watching it (apart from some other reasons). I can give it a try if I hear its a good film. Btw,, I have seen Tinker, taylor, soldier, spy and looooooooooooooooooooooooved it.

Yap, it seemed important, so :wink2:

I understand it, they must be think "all of them know how this is gonna be, lets change it a bit"

REally?? Cant wait to see it :wub2:

A third series has been commissioned. Confirmation on Twitter by the writers. :boing: We probably won't see anything until next year. I was supposed to see TTSS but didn't have the time. It's out on dvd soon so I will have to buy it.

You will really need to concentrate. There is so much going on. (You may need some tissues too.)

A third series has been commissioned. Confirmation on Twitter by the writers. :boing: We probably won't see anything until next year. I was supposed to see TTSS but didn't have the time. It's out on dvd soon so I will have to buy it.

You will really need to concentrate. There is so much going on. (You may need some tissues too.)

I read it yesterday and I was soooooooooo happy! I was waiting for it to be confirmed but I knew they were gonna wait till the end of the season to annunce it :wub2:

You must buy TTSS, it was brilliant :wink2:

I cried a lot. I felt really stupid cause I have read the books and I knew what was suppose to happen, but Sherlock's speech was so emotional :wub2:

I read it yesterday and I was soooooooooo happy! I was waiting for it to be confirmed but I knew they were gonna wait till the end of the season to annunce it :wub2:

You must buy TTSS, it was brilliant :wink2:

I cried a lot. I felt really stupid cause I have read the books and I knew what was suppose to happen, but Sherlock's speech was so emotional :wub2:

There was no way that they could leave it like that. There has to be a third one.

I will watch it eventually but I have so many new dvds to get through including two boxsets.

Btw, War Horse was incredible.

Don't feel stupid. Nearly everyone I have spoken to about it cried. It was always going to be heartbreaking.

I can't wait to see Johns reaction when he finds out that Sherlock isn't dead. I hope they put the faint in there.

There was no way that they could leave it like that. There has to be a third one.

I will watch it eventually but I have so many new dvds to get through including two boxsets.

Btw, War Horse was incredible.

Don't feel stupid. Nearly everyone I have spoken to about it cried. It was always going to be heartbreaking.

I can't wait to see Johns reaction when he finds out that Sherlock isn't dead. I hope they put the faint in there.

Yap.

Oh, thats a shame. Not to have a lot of things to watch, its a shame you cant watch it right now :aah:

I may take a look on that one :wink2:

I cried a lot when I read the books, so... :aah:

I must say that it was a great point to show us that Sherlock is "not really dead". The ones who have read the books knew that before, but its a good point for the fans who have not read them. Now they must be wondering why he has done that :wub2: And, of course, if Gatiss and Co let us know how Sherlock and Watson met for the first time ever on a movie or tv show, they must show that too :aah:

Yap.

Oh, thats a shame. Not to have a lot of things to watch, its a shame you cant watch it right now :aah:

I may take a look on that one :wink2:

I cried a lot when I read the books, so... :aah:

I must say that it was a great point to show us that Sherlock is "not really dead". The ones who have read the books knew that before, but its a good point for the fans who have not read them. Now they must be wondering why he has done that :wub2: And, of course, if Gatiss and Co let us know how Sherlock and Watson met for the first time ever on a movie or tv show, they must show that too :aah:

I have plenty of distractions. I have a new Spooks boxset to watch and my Sherlock dvd will be here next week. :thumb_yello:

You really should.

I didn't cry at the books. Most of the time it has to be visual to upset me. (Not counting War Horse and One Day.)

It is great that the story has a lot of new fans. It may push them to read the books. It has had than effect on me. I started reading them after I saw the first series.

I have plenty of distractions. I have a new Spooks boxset to watch and my Sherlock dvd will be here next week. :thumb_yello:

You really should.

I didn't cry at the books. Most of the time it has to be visual to upset me. (Not counting War Horse and One Day.)

It is great that the story has a lot of new fans. It may push them to read the books. It has had than effect on me. I started reading them after I saw the first series.

Lucky you! I have a lot of distractions too: exams, homeworks, recipes, and all that :aah:

Ouh, I bet its gonna be hard right now with the Megaupload thing :/

I cry at books if the characther seems nice to me. It must sound stupid, but when Im reading a bok, some characters are like family or friends for me. Also, read the Sherlock Holmes books when I was having a really bad time :wub2:

Yeah, I know :blush-anim-cl: I have started to read them again. I must have read them like 25 times but they still surprise me a bit. I always find something new.

Oh, was thinking on buying the Sherlock dvds, but dunno where they are cheaper. I have take a look and seems like BBC web has the best offer, but Im not sure (want to buy both 1st and 2nd series).

Lucky you! I have a lot of distractions too: exams, homeworks, recipes, and all that :aah:

Ouh, I bet its gonna be hard right now with the Megaupload thing :/

I cry at books if the characther seems nice to me. It must sound stupid, but when Im reading a bok, some characters are like family or friends for me. Also, read the Sherlock Holmes books when I was having a really bad time :wub2:

Yeah, I know :blush-anim-cl: I have started to read them again. I must have read them like 25 times but they still surprise me a bit. I always find something new.

Oh, was thinking on buying the Sherlock dvds, but dunno where they are cheaper. I have take a look and seems like BBC web has the best offer, but Im not sure (want to buy both 1st and 2nd series).

Great. How is your class going?

I can't believe that it's not there anymore. It's their own fault though. They shouldn't have anything illegal on there.

I know what you mean. If you're reading it for long enough, it takes a place in your life.

I've still not read them all yet. It's quite a thick book. :naughty: I will when I have the time.

You can both of them in a boxset from Monday. The best place to look is on either Amazon or Play. They're both cheaper than the BBC shop.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Great. How is your class going?

I can't believe that it's not there anymore. It's their own fault though. They shouldn't have anything illegal on there.

I know what you mean. If you're reading it for long enough, it takes a place in your life.

I've still not read them all yet. It's quite a thick book. :naughty: I will when I have the time.

You can both of them in a boxset from Monday. The best place to look is on either Amazon or Play. They're both cheaper than the BBC shop.

Class is going ok. For some reason, the second semester is gonna be really short. even tho we get vacation by the begining of April (or a bit later), we have to take exams before the begining of March :blink: As my tutor is poregnant we have lost a few days of class and noone got our food order last week, so we didnt had things to cook this one :aah:

I have read the whole thing has to be with the fact that they offer those premium and other paying services which were illegal as the people who earn the money is not the same people who upload the videos :huh: (have been trying to donwload a few tv shows in spanish since that and nothing...).

Yap, thats what I mean.

Im pretty much sure you are gonna like it :wink2:

I will take a look, as the prices seemed very close but the shipping is different.

Class is going ok. For some reason, the second semester is gonna be really short. even tho we get vacation by the begining of April (or a bit later), we have to take exams before the begining of March :blink: As my tutor is poregnant we have lost a few days of class and noone got our food order last week, so we didnt had things to cook this one :aah:

I have read the whole thing has to be with the fact that they offer those premium and other paying services which were illegal as the people who earn the money is not the same people who upload the videos :huh: (have been trying to donwload a few tv shows in spanish since that and nothing...).

Yap, thats what I mean.

I'm pretty much sure you are gonna like it :wink2:

I will take a look, as the prices seemed very close but the shipping is different.

I hope you have something to do to keep you from the boredom. :aah: Are the exams theory based or is it practical?

A lot of people are going to suffer if they can't get their tv shows. It's not to bad for the UK/US because the dvd releases are good but for anywhere else it's a nightmare.

I'm sure I will. The good thing is that some of these stories are hidden in the tv series.

I hope you can get a good deal.

I hope you have something to do to keep you from the boredom. :aah: Are the exams theory based or is it practical?

A lot of people are going to suffer if they can't get their tv shows. It's not to bad for the UK/US because the dvd releases are good but for anywhere else it's a nightmare.

I'm sure I will. The good thing is that some of these stories are hidden in the tv series.

I hope you can get a good deal.

I have a few things in mind, so... I have both kinds of exams, cause I have like one or two subjects which are just theorical :wink2:

Yap. I will try not to suffer a lot, but I know its gonna be harder to find a few things. And the fact that dvd releases take so long or are really expensive is not gonna help.

It was funny for me to watch the tv show and try to get every single thing of the stories in every chapter :mf_lustslow:

Hope so too. Right now seems like Play is winning as the pack is round 25€ (for the 2 seasons) and no shipping cost.

How is work going?

I have a few things in mind, so... I have both kinds of exams, cause I have like one or two subjects which are just theorical :wink2:

Yap. I will try not to suffer a lot, but I know its gonna be harder to find a few things. And the fact that dvd releases take so long or are really expensive is not gonna help.

It was funny for me to watch the tv show and try to get every single thing of the stories in every chapter :mf_lustslow:

Hope so too. Right now seems like Play is winning as the pack is round 25€ (for the 2 seasons) and no shipping cost.

How is work going?

It's good to have both.

There has got to be similar sites out there.

I really like it like that. Its a lot more interesting.

That's quite a good price for both of them. It has been expensive for me.

Work is ok but I think I need to find a better paid one though. I would love to move away from home.

Nice twitter default pic btw. :naughty:

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

It's good to have both.

There has got to be similar sites out there.

I really like it like that. Its a lot more interesting.

That's quite a good price for both of them. It has been expensive for me.

Work is ok but I think I need to find a better paid one though. I would love to move away from home.

Nice twitter default pic btw. :naughty:

Yap, it makes the whole thing a bit more funny. If all the subjects were theorical, it will be boring. And we will be really tired for spending the whole day at kitchen :aah:

There are, but not as good :huh:

Yeah, me too!

I think so, but I dont have too much money right now, so I have to wait a bit. Guess the price is gonna be a bit cheaper by then... How much did it cost to you?

Thats a good thing. Hope you can find a new job, earn more money and move :wink2:

Thanks! :wub2:

Yap, it makes the whole thing a bit more funny. If all the subjects were theorical, it will be boring. And we will be really tired for spending the whole day at kitchen :aah:

There are, but not as good :huh:

Yeah, me too!

I think so, but I dont have too much money right now, so I have to wait a bit. Guess the price is gonna be a bit cheaper by then... How much did it cost to you?

Thats a good thing. Hope you can find a new job, earn more money and move :wink2:

Thanks! :wub2:

I agree that it's better.

I've noticed.

Thanks. I hope so too. My family are driving me crazy.

They don't take too long to put their prices down. Give it a few months. I buy them as soon as they come out so for both of them it cost me £26. I'm just waiting for season 2 to arrive now.

A lot of the people that I follow seem to have Sherlock pictures now. :)

I agree that it's better.

I've noticed.

Thanks. I hope so too. My family are driving me crazy.

They don't take too long to put their prices down. Give it a few months. I buy them as soon as they come out so for both of them it cost me £26. I'm just waiting for season 2 to arrive now.

A lot of the people that I follow seem to have Sherlock pictures now. :)

Me too :wink2:

I was even thinking on finding another way to get the episodes of my fave series and movies :aah:

Why are they driving you crazy??

I was about to wait. Anyway, its gonna take a few days to come here, so I dont care if I have to wait a bit more and if its gonna be chaeper, then better :blush-anim-cl:

It happened the same to me :aah: The truth is I have made some of my classmates to become really big fans of the show :blush-anim-cl:

Me too :wink2:

I was even thinking on finding another way to get the episodes of my fave series and movies :aah:

Why are they driving you crazy??

I was about to wait. Anyway, its gonna take a few days to come here, so I dont care if I have to wait a bit more and if its gonna be chaeper, then better :blush-anim-cl:

It happened the same to me :aah: The truth is I have made some of my classmates to become really big fans of the show :blush-anim-cl:

Good luck. :)

Arguments mostly. Sometimes I am glad to go to work.

I hope you can get it soon. Mine arrived today but it took a long time to get here.

Ha ha. Well done. I refuse to change my picture. :naughty:

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Good luck. :)

Arguments mostly. Sometimes I am glad to go to work.

I hope you can get it soon. Mine arrived today but it took a long time to get here.

Ha ha. Well done. I refuse to change my picture. :naughty:

Thanks! I will need it

Oh, sorry to hear that. It happens the same to me, thats why I decided to study just after finishing social worker. I cant stand being at home the whole day and I wanted to spent the whoke day looking for a job, but everything was gonna be sooooooooooooo bad... hope the situation changes, it doesnt matter if its you leaving home or that your family changes a bit the "arguments" part :huglove:

Im looking at prices everyday, just in case I find something really good.

Hehehe, thanks!

Btw, just knew yesterday that gobernment is about to close the place where I did my practises last year. Its sad as more than 1000 people with disabilities are gonna be with no attention at all (and some of them wont even have a place to stay :tears: )

Thanks! I will need it

Oh, sorry to hear that. It happens the same to me, thats why I decided to study just after finishing social worker. I cant stand being at home the whole day and I wanted to spent the whoke day looking for a job, but everything was gonna be sooooooooooooo bad... hope the situation changes, it doesnt matter if its you leaving home or that your family changes a bit the "arguments" part :huglove:

Im looking at prices everyday, just in case I find something really good.

Hehehe, thanks!

Btw, just knew yesterday that gobernment is about to close the place where I did my practises last year. Its sad as more than 1000 people with disabilities are gonna be with no attention at all (and some of them wont even have a place to stay :tears: )

It's normally me that gets blamed for it all. It doesn't matter what I say or do, it always seems to be the wrong thing.

I will let you know if I find anything.

That's terrible news. Things like that seem to be happening all over Europe and the most vulnerable are suffering. Are they trying to save money or something like that?

It's normally me that gets blamed for it all. It doesn't matter what I say or do, it always seems to be the wrong thing.

I will let you know if I find anything.

That's terrible news. Things like that seem to be happening all over Europe and the most vulnerable are suffering. Are they trying to save money or something like that?

I know how you feel, I cant even talk to my dad cause he is always on the opposite side of me :wink2: Sadly, that wont change till your family learns that you have grown up and you are not a little girl anymore...

Ok, thanks!

They cant. the gobernment has a big debt with them (gobernment owes (???) them a million €), they dont have money to pay for the food, the lights, the water, the buses, the workers and give the kids their money, so...

I know how you feel, I cant even talk to my dad cause he is always on the opposite side of me :wink2: Sadly, that wont change till your family learns that you have grown up and you are not a little girl anymore...

Ok, thanks!

They cant. the gobernment has a big debt with them (gobernment owes (???) them a million €), they dont have money to pay for the food, the lights, the water, the buses, the workers and give the kids their money, so...

We both have the same problem. It has calmed down a bit now but I think I still need to leave.

It seems to be the same everywhere. A lot of countries have a national debt and it's causing a lot of problems. Even the UK are struggling and we don't even have the Euro. It's getting ridiculous.