Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

We both have the same problem. It has calmed down a bit now but I think I still need to leave.

It seems to be the same everywhere. A lot of countries have a national debt and it's causing a lot of problems. Even the UK are struggling and we don't even have the Euro. It's getting ridiculous.

Yap, for me it gets better when I have to study or really seems like I have things to do, but everytime I get vacation... :S Hope you can leave and the situation gets better then (I went better to my sis, but she had to move to Hong Kong :S )

Yeah, I dont understand what has happened to the world that it has become, suddenly, so "poor". One day everything was fine and now they are closing important places, firing people, and all that...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, for me it gets better when I have to study or really seems like I have things to do, but everytime I get vacation... :S Hope you can leave and the situation gets better then (I went better to my sis, but she had to move to Hong Kong :S )

Yeah, I dont understand what has happened to the world that it has become, suddenly, so "poor". One day everything was fine and now they are closing important places, firing people, and all that...

Sorry about the late reply. My Internet broke on Sunday and I've only just got it back.

I know the feeling. I'm off for a week now and I want to go back. I might be moving in with some friends at the beginning of next year if I can get some money sorted out.

If they hadn't introduced the Euro then I think things would be very different.

Sorry about the late reply. My Internet broke on Sunday and I've only just got it back.

I know the feeling. I'm off for a week now and I want to go back. I might be moving in with some friends at the beginning of next year if I can get some money sorted out.

If they hadn't introduced the Euro then I think things would be very different.

Dont worry, I read that on twitter, so I imagined it was about to take you a bit to reply back :wink2:

Yap, it happens the same to me... Really?? Hope you can save some money ad move :wink2: Btw, are you gonna ask for a job on the Olympic Games??? Cause I got some info and was about to try to get a job there :wink2:

Same here. I have noticed that, since Euro started, prizes have got higher and higher so I kinda understand that things have gone this bad lately...

Dont worry, I read that on twitter, so I imagined it was about to take you a bit to reply back :wink2:

Yap, it happens the same to me... Really?? Hope you can save some money ad move :wink2: Btw, are you gonna ask for a job on the Olympic Games??? Cause I got some info and was about to try to get a job there :wink2:

Same here. I have noticed that, since Euro started, prizes have got higher and higher so I kinda understand that things have gone this bad lately...

That's ok. I thought that nobody paid attention to my tweets. :naughty:

I've started saving already. That thought has never crossed my mind. To be honest, I don't think that that kind of job would suit me. What kind of thing were you thinking of doing?

I don't think that the Euro will last much longer. Too many people are suffering.

That's ok. I thought that nobody paid attention to my tweets. :naughty:

I've started saving already. That thought has never crossed my mind. To be honest, I don't think that that kind of job would suit me. What kind of thing were you thinking of doing?

I don't think that the Euro will last much longer. Too many people are suffering.

I always read tweets from people who is nice of my friends,, so I always read yours :wink2:

Great!! Oh, I see. I have 2 options: 1) going as a social worker, as they are looking for people for both the olympics and the paralympics (are those called that way there??); 2 going as a chef. Btw, are you gonna go and watch something alive??

I hope so, but it will be so weird to go a step back :huh:

I always read tweets from people who is nice of my friends,, so I always read yours :wink2:

Great!! Oh, I see. I have 2 options: 1) going as a social worker, as they are looking for people for both the olympics and the paralympics (are those called that way there??); 2 going as a chef. Btw, are you gonna go and watch something alive??

I hope so, but it will be so weird to go a step back :huh:

:wub2:

Good luck to you. Let me know how it all goes. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing any of the events for myself. Some of the football matches are going to be in Manchester but I didn't get a tickets. They're so difficult to get hold of.

We'll just have to see how it goes.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

:wub2:

Good luck to you. Let me know how it all goes. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing any of the events for myself. Some of the football matches are going to be in Manchester but I didn't get a tickets. They're so difficult to get hold of.

We'll just have to see how it goes.

:huglove:

Thanks! I will try to log on the web page and send them my CV. I will let ya know how it all goes just in case there is a chance to met or something :wink2: Sorry that yoyu didnt got tickets.

Yap, we cant do anything more than wait...

:huglove:

Thanks! I will try to log on the web page and send them my CV. I will let ya know how it all goes just in case there is a chance to met or something :wink2: Sorry that yoyu didnt got tickets.

Yap, we cant do anything more than wait...

It will be great for you to get a job here. I think you will like it.

It's no problem. I'm looking forward to Euro 2012 more than I am to the Olympics. It's much more exciting.

It will be great for you to get a job here. I think you will like it.

It's no problem. I'm looking forward to Euro 2012 more than I am to the Olympics. It's much more exciting.

Yap because I would have the chance to get some money (and see the city). I thought so too :wink2:

Its not gonna be even harder to get tickets?? Hope you can go :wink2:

A guy and a girl beated a girl at school today, that was disgusting and Im ashamed of how the school acted :huh:

Yap because I would have the chance to get some money (and see the city). I thought so too :wink2:

Its not gonna be even harder to get tickets?? Hope you can go :wink2:

A guy and a girl beated a girl at school today, that was disgusting and Im ashamed of how the school acted :huh:

It is supposed to be an amazing city. I want to see it one day.

I'm not going for tickets. I'm going to watch the matches in the pub. (When I'm not working.)

There really are some disgraceful people on this planet. I don't understand how anyone can do something like that. They don't seem to have a conscience.

It is supposed to be an amazing city. I want to see it one day.

I'm not going for tickets. I'm going to watch the matches in the pub. (When I'm not working.)

There really are some disgraceful people on this planet. I don't understand how anyone can do something like that. They don't seem to have a conscience.

I am pretty sure it is, we just need to get the chance to see it :wink2:

Oh, I do that too :biggrin2:

Yap, thankfully, those guys are out of that school for ever, sadly, the giulr who was beaten is affraid to go back to class :(

I am pretty sure it is, we just need to get the chance to see it :wink2:

Oh, I do that too :biggrin2:

Yap, thankfully, those guys are out of that school for ever, sadly, the giulr who was beaten is affraid to go back to class :(

Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

It's so fun. (As long as other don't get drunk and spoil it for everyone else.) Spain have got a good group to start off with.

I'm not surprised. That kind of thing can be incredibly scary.

Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

It's so fun. (As long as other don't get drunk and spoil it for everyone else.) Spain have got a good group to start off with.

I'm not surprised. That kind of thing can be incredibly scary.

I hope so (for both of us :wink2: )

Yap, on the last Eurocup everybody was so drunk that I decided to watch the final at home cause I didnt wanted to be there... Yap, thats what I have heard, must say I always forget who plays against who :aah:

She went to class yesterday but I can say she wasnt really happy with that :huh:

I hope so (for both of us :wink2: )

Yap, on the last Eurocup everybody was so drunk that I decided to watch the final at home cause I didnt wanted to be there... Yap, thats what I have heard, must say I always forget who plays against who :aah:

She went to class yesterday but I can say she wasnt really happy with that :huh:

:thumb_yello:

That was an amazing final. I was supporting Spain all the way. I think Spain have got Italy, Croatia and the Republic of Ireland.

If I was her I would've got the police involved.

:thumb_yello:

That was an amazing final. I was supporting Spain all the way. I think Spain have got Italy, Croatia and the Republic of Ireland.

If I was her I would've got the police involved.

Yap, I really enjoyed that :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for your support :wink2: Thanks for the info! Hope both Spain and England will do right :wink2:

She has called policed, but as far as I can tell, they wont do anything more than make those pay a small amount of money for the injuries :huh:

Yap, I really enjoyed that :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for your support :wink2: Thanks for the info! Hope both Spain and England will do right :wink2:

She has called policed, but as far as I can tell, they wont do anything more than make those pay a small amount of money for the injuries :huh:

It's unlikely that England will get past the quarter finals. Unless they can perform some kind of miracle. Spain are my back up team when England get knocked out.

That's not good. They're sending out the wrong message. Beat someone up and get away with it.

It's unlikely that England will get past the quarter finals. Unless they can perform some kind of miracle. Spain are my back up team when England get knocked out.

That's not good. They're sending out the wrong message. Beat someone up and get away with it.

Well, miracles sometimes happen :biggrin2: Look at Spain, we have never won anything important on football and last Euro we started losing our match! :blink: I always have a back up team, but I choose it after the first round :wink2:

I know, but there is something wrong with the law, the guys who beat that girl are minors, so they wint go to jail nor anything bad untill they killed that girl. And, for some reason, most of the times, the punishment is not enought :huh: The law protects a lot those kind of children round here, it needs to be change, but it wont :huh:

Well, miracles sometimes happen :biggrin2: Look at Spain, we have never won anything important on football and last Euro we started losing our match! :blink: I always have a back up team, but I choose it after the first round :wink2:

I know, but there is something wrong with the law, the guys who beat that girl are minors, so they wint go to jail nor anything bad untill they killed that girl. And, for some reason, most of the times, the punishment is not enought :huh: The law protects a lot those kind of children round here, it needs to be change, but it wont :huh:

They've done really well recently. Maybe their lucky run will continue.

It's the same here. The justice system seems to favour the person committing the crime rather than the victim. It all needs to change.

They've done really well recently. Maybe their lucky run will continue.

It's the same here. The justice system seems to favour the person committing the crime rather than the victim. It all needs to change.

I hope so too :wink2:

Yap, I cant understand why you will be in jail for like 5 years for killing someone but you will get 15 for downloading a movie :blink:

I'm sure they'll be fine.

It's utterly ridiculous and it all needs to be sorted out. :sneaky2:

Are you having a good week?

Me too :wink2:

Yap, but its better to leave the whole thing away so other cans solve the situation. But nobody is gonna do anything cause, somehow, the ones who must change this kind of this, are the ones who doesnt matter about us...

Well, I cant say no so far... Im getting a flu, but dont have class on Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow is one of my sister's birthday (the one who is in Hong Kong), so we are preparing a few things as she didnt got her visa and she is coming back home next Friday. You??

Me too :wink2:

Yap, but its better to leave the whole thing away so other cans solve the situation. But nobody is gonna do anything cause, somehow, the ones who must change this kind of this, are the ones who doesnt matter about us...

Well, I cant say no so far... Im getting a flu, but dont have class on Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow is one of my sister's birthday (the one who is in Hong Kong), so we are preparing a few things as she didnt got her visa and she is coming back home next Friday. You??

It's just stupid.

I hope you feel better soon. You must be glad that she's coming home. My week started off badly because of work but it picked up towards the end.

It's just stupid.

I hope you feel better soon. You must be glad that she's coming home. My week started off badly because of work but it picked up towards the end.

Yap, I know :huh:

Im feeling way etter. I had smokers voice yesterday :aah: Thanks!

Im happy, but I know she wont be happy at all cause she has no job here when she had it there...

Oh, hope things will turn ok at work, or that you can find something else soon. Glad to know it went a bit better after the first days :wink2:

Yap, I know :huh:

Im feeling way etter. I had smokers voice yesterday :aah: Thanks!

Im happy, but I know she wont be happy at all cause she has no job here when she had it there...

Oh, hope things will turn ok at work, or that you can find something else soon. Glad to know it went a bit better after the first days :wink2:

Smokers voice? Is that like a croaky voice? (Very different terms. :biggrin2:)

I hope she finds something soon. I think we can both relate to how she must feel.

It is very up and down at the moment. I don't seem to have a fully good week. Something always seems to go wrong.

Smokers voice? Is that like a croaky voice? (Very different terms. :biggrin2:)

I hope she finds something soon. I think we can both relate to how she must feel.

It is very up and down at the moment. I don't seem to have a fully good week. Something always seems to go wrong.

Yap! I didnt knew how to say that on english and Im not really a good frien of google translator :aah: Here we say "voz de fumador" which is "smokers voice".

Hope so too. She recieved an offer some weeks ago from high school to work there as a teacher, the problem was that she wasnt here, they called a day before having to start the work and she would had to be on practises with her alumns... It was impossible for her to come here and met the guys first, so...

Oh... hope the situation changes cause I know its hard to work somewhere you dont feel comfortable at all.

Edited by Isa