Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I'm very glad to hear that. :thumb_yello:

There seems to be a lot of fans on this forum.

Yap, Im really glad to know that too :wink2:

Yap, I know. I think there was a thread, but Im not sure if I have ever visited it :aah: tho I must say I dont really have too much time lately so this one is mostly the only thread I visit.

How has you week been? And how is the weekend gonna be like?

Edited by Isa

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, Im really glad to know that too :wink2:

Yap, I know. I think there was a thread, but Im not sure if I have ever visited it :aah: tho I must say I dont really have too much time lately so this one is mostly the only thread I visit.

How has you week been? And how is the weekend gonna be like?

I seem to stick to this thread too. Everything is so different from when we first came here.

My week has been ok. I get most of this weekend off because of Easter and I go back to work on Tuesday. How has yours been?

It's been a while since i was here last time - hope you're All good :)

Hey! Guess you are busy right now, no? Im ok, you?

I seem to stick to this thread too. Everything is so different from when we first came here.

My week has been ok. I get most of this weekend off because of Easter and I go back to work on Tuesday. How has yours been?

Yap, there has been something... weird. When I first came to the forum everyone seemed to be really lovely and friendly. After a while, I started to felt rejected by some people who "were my friends" a few days before :blink: Since that, I have spent my time just in this thread with the one who didnt turned me down (or tried to) :blush-anim-cl:

Great! Did you enjoyed your vacations? My week has been ok, I had an eye infection but it wasnt really bad, I have met some friends and stuff like that.

Hey! Guess you are busy right now, no? Im ok, you?

Yap, there has been something... weird. When I first came to the forum everyone seemed to be really lovely and friendly. After a while, I started to felt rejected by some people who "were my friends" a few days before :blink: Since that, I have spent my time just in this thread with the one who didnt turned me down (or tried to) :blush-anim-cl:

Great! Did you enjoyed your vacations? My week has been ok, I had an eye infection but it wasnt really bad, I have met some friends and stuff like that.

A bit busy! lol - i¨'m fine too!:teehee:

I know what you mean. Most of the people that I used to talk to when I joined have left the MFC and moved on with their lives. Thank God for Facebook. :thumb_yello: There are only a few people left on here that I really connect with.

It has been rather quiet. My parents still aren't speaking to me but that is probably for the best. I hope your eye is better. Those infections can be very painful. Are you doing anything nice this week?

A bit busy! lol - i¨'m fine too!:teehee:

:thumb_yello:

I know what you mean. Most of the people that I used to talk to when I joined have left the MFC and moved on with their lives. Thank God for Facebook. :thumb_yello: There are only a few people left on here that I really connect with.

It has been rather quiet. My parents still aren't speaking to me but that is probably for the best. I hope your eye is better. Those infections can be very painful. Are you doing anything nice this week?

Yap, thank God facebook exist, so I can stay in touch with people I care about. There are not so many people I "like" round here anymore :blink: but I can always came here and find someone to talk a bit :wink2:

Oh, can I ask why your parents dont talk to you??

Well, for this week, seems like awfull weather is back, so guess I wont be doing anything in special. aqlso, have tons of homework and today has been my first day after vacation :huh: And you?

Yap, thank God facebook exist, so I can stay in touch with people I care about. There are not so many people I "like" round here anymore :blink: but I can always came here and find someone to talk a bit :wink2:

Oh, can I ask why your parents dont talk to you??

Well, for this week, seems like awfull weather is back, so guess I wont be doing anything in special. aqlso, have tons of homework and today has been my first day after vacation :huh: And you?

It has changed too much and I don't feel like I'm the fan I was when I joined but I'm not going anywhere so I'm here if you want to talk.

My mother does but I think my father hates me. He has said some horrible things to me. I just ignore it.

It's the same here. Terrible weather. I'm working all this week but I would rather be there than be at home.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

It has changed too much and I don't feel like I'm the fan I was when I joined but I'm not going anywhere so I'm here if you want to talk.

My mother does but I think my father hates me. He has said some horrible things to me. I just ignore it.

It's the same here. Terrible weather. I'm working all this week but I would rather be there than be at home.

Yap, it happens the same to me. Im not feeling as much love for the whole thing as I felt at the beginning, but I still have some kind of good memories about it, thats why Im not leaving it. Im here to talk to you too in case you want/need it :wink2:

I have the same weird feeling about my father. For some reason he is always on the opposite side of me and we dont talk to each other just because we are not able to do it, we always argue... Hope that, at least in your situation, its not something that hurts your feelings :huglove:

I got sick thanks to this crazy weather and now I cant skip classes, so I have to go to school and spend the whole day trying to make the rest of the people think that Im ok... :blink:

Yap, it happens the same to me. Im not feeling as much love for the whole thing as I felt at the beginning, but I still have some kind of good memories about it, thats why Im not leaving it. Im here to talk to you too in case you want/need it :wink2:

I have the same weird feeling about my father. For some reason he is always on the opposite side of me and we dont talk to each other just because we are not able to do it, we always argue... Hope that, at least in your situation, its not something that hurts your feelings :huglove:

I got sick thanks to this crazy weather and now I cant skip classes, so I have to go to school and spend the whole day trying to make the rest of the people think that Im ok... :blink:

That is exactly why I can't leave. Maybe one day the old feelings will return. The new album should be out soon. (Hopefully. :naughty:)

There is no point in arguing and making yourself angry.

The changeable weather seems to be making a lot of people sick. How is school going?

That is exactly why I can't leave. Maybe one day the old feelings will return. The new album should be out soon. (Hopefully. :naughty:)

There is no point in arguing and making yourself angry.

The changeable weather seems to be making a lot of people sick. How is school going?

I hope so, but somehow, Im sure it wont :huh:

Yap. I just talk to him sometimes. but there is no way we can stop arguing, so...

Right now school is kinda boring. We are not going to the kitchen as its the first week after vacation. So we started to study "fishes". The most interesting thing ever... And your work??

I hope so, but somehow, Im sure it wont :huh:

Yap. I just talk to him sometimes. but there is no way we can stop arguing, so...

Right now school is kinda boring. We are not going to the kitchen as its the first week after vacation. So we started to study "fishes". The most interesting thing ever... And your work??

It is becoming very unlikely.

I don't speak at all.

How every interesting. :naughty: Work has been ok for me. It's very tiring though.

It is becoming very unlikely.

I don't speak at all.

How every interesting. :naughty: Work has been ok for me. It's very tiring though.

Yap :huh:

I "speak" sometimes to him. Just sometimes and its nore something like "can you just leave me alone?" and things like that. The other day, he offer to pay uni to one of my sisters. She doesnt have the access to uni exams done but I have them. He has never offer money to pay uni for me, not even a bit :sneaky2:

Yeah! Thats exactly what I was thinking :aah: Why dont you come to class with me?? :aah: Have you been looking for another work as you wanted?

Yap :huh:

I "speak" sometimes to him. Just sometimes and its nore something like "can you just leave me alone?" and things like that. The other day, he offer to pay uni to one of my sisters. She doesnt have the access to uni exams done but I have them. He has never offer money to pay uni for me, not even a bit :sneaky2:

Yeah! Thats exactly what I was thinking :aah: Why dont you come to class with me?? :aah: Have you been looking for another work as you wanted?

I can definitely relate to that. It's like that with my siblings. All of the pressure is put on me to look after myself and my sisters seem to get the things that they want easily.

:aah: No thanks. I can think of so many better things to do than learn about fish. :naughty: I have been looking for other jobs but there isn't much about.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I can definitely relate to that. It's like that with my siblings. All of the pressure is put on me to look after myself and my sisters seem to get the things that they want easily.

:aah: No thanks. I think of so many better things to do than learn about fish. :naughty: I have been looking for other jobs but there isn't much about.

My sisters can get what they want just by asking for it, sometimes they dont even need to ask, they just get it. And it doesnt matter how much I love/nedd something, my parents wont ever help me to get it :huh:

Really?? We have just started with shellfish :aah:

Oh, thats bad. Hope you can find something different and better soon :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
My sisters can get what they want just by asking for it, sometimes they dont even need to ask, they just get it. And it doesnt matter how much I love/nedd something, my parents wont ever help me to get it :huh:

Really?? We have just started with shellfish :aah:

Oh, thats bad. Hope you can find something different and better soon :wink2:

It looks like some of our posts are missing from before so I'm trying to remember what we were talking about. I think you said something about language school and being allergic to shellfish?

It looks like some of our posts are missing from before so I'm trying to remember what we were talking about. I think you said something about language school and being allergic to shellfish?

Thats too bad, but at least, MFC is back. I have miss the place :wub2:

Yap, I told ya Im trying to get into the official languages school to get a title on english and maybe try another language (dunno if going for German or Italian).

Also, you told me you dont really like shellfish nor fish and you dont eat them too much, so I told you Im allergic to shellfish and I can eat them (unless I want to get sick :aah: )

Thats too bad, but at least, MFC is back. I have miss the place :wub2:

Yap, I told ya Im trying to get into the official languages school to get a title on english and maybe try another language (dunno if going for German or Italian).

Also, you told me you dont really like shellfish nor fish and you dont eat them too much, so I told you Im allergic to shellfish and I can eat them (unless I want to get sick :aah: )

I have missed chatting with you.

Good luck with that. I hope it all works out for you.

I hate all fish except for tuna. Have you finished learning about it all yet? Hopefully the next subject will be more interesting for you. :wink2:

How has your week been so far?

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I have missed chatting with you.

Good luck with that. I hope it all works out for you.

I hate all fish except for tuna. Have you finished learning about it all yet? Hopefully the next subject will be more interesting for you. :wink2:

How has your week been so far?

I have miss chatting with you too :huglove:

A friend told me that people with low money amounts coming in are the first to get a place, so I hope I can make it ;)

We have finished with fishes and seems like we are about to finish with shellfish too :aah: Next one, haunt.

My week has been really weird. didnt had class on Monday and Tuesday. My english teacher asked me and my partner to do a big crosswords for the rest of the class as she thinks we are "always bored" :aah: And yours??

I have miss chatting with you too :huglove:

A friend told me that people with low money amounts coming in are the first to get a place, so I hope I can make it ;)

We have finished with fishes and seems like we are about to finish with shellfish too :aah: Next one, haunt.

My week has been really weird. didnt had class on Monday and Tuesday. My english teacher asked me and my partner to do a big crosswords for the rest of the class as she thinks we are "always bored" :aah: And yours??

You must be pleased that it is over. What is haunt?

:naughty: Did you actually do the crosswords?

My week has been great. I went to a gig at the end of last week which was so much fun and I've been working the rest of time. I've been off today so I went shopping. The weekend should be pretty interesting. (Football)

You must be pleased that it is over. What is haunt?

:naughty: Did you actually do the crosswords?

My week has been great. I went to a gig at the end of last week which was so much fun and I've been working the rest of time. I've been off today so I went shopping. The weekend should be pretty interesting. (Football)

Yap, a lot, because those where really boring subjects :aah: Oh, sorry, I mean, hunting animals (dunno how you call them).

Yap, we did. And its really big :aah: We have a problem, we dont know what to write to let the rest know we mean "seabass" :aah:

Great! Hope you will get the chance to see a great football match :wink2:

Yap, a lot, because those where really boring subjects :aah: Oh, sorry, I mean, hunting animals (dunno how you call them).

Yap, we did. And its really big :aah: We have a problem, we dont know what to write to let the rest know we mean "seabass" :aah:

Great! Hope you will get the chance to see a great football match :wink2:

We call it game over here.

I can't think of any way to describe it because there are different types.

It wasn't a great match and Liverpool lost.

We call it game over here.

I can't think of any way to describe it because there are different types.

It wasn't a great match and Liverpool lost.

Oh, didnt know that :aah: Now I know, I can go to sleep (as I have learn something new for me).

I have the same problem. Its stupid as we cant change the word now. Guess Im just gonna write the name in Spanish :aah:

Sorry to hear that, hope they will do better next time :wink2:

Oh, didnt know that :aah: Now I know, I can go to sleep (as I have learn something new for me).

I have the same problem. Its stupid as we cant change the word now. Guess Im just gonna write the name in Spanish :aah:

Sorry to hear that, hope they will do better next time :wink2:

Glad to have been of some help. :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

The season is nearly over so I'm not expecting anything spectacular from them. I'm looking forward to the Euro's now.

Glad to have been of some help. :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

The season is nearly over so I'm not expecting anything spectacular from them. I'm looking forward to the Euro's now.

I have learn something my english teacher hasnt tought me yet, so...

Same here and Im not surre if Atletico will make it into European competitions for next season, but I dont care too much as they will play the Uefa final tomorrow :wink2: