Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I've had to skip the movie because I wasn't well enough. However, I AM going shopping tomorrow. :naughty: (I need to buy my mother a mother's day present.)

It's strange that your school haven't arranged for him to have some help. You must be very uncomfortable.

Oh, sorry to hear that, hope you can go and watch it any other day :wink2: What are you gonna buy for her??? I have got something for my dad for father's day on Monday :wink2:

Nope, he is a really smart guy, but when his medication doesnt work or he is not taking it... he starts with all that :huh: Seems like his family took him to hospital again yesterday, so... We feel a bit better.

Ok, I'll let you know :aah

I hope it will be all ok with school. We had a school party yesterday, it was fun. I really didn't wanna go, but glad I did, it was fun :aah: And for the boys, I don't feel a thing for both of them, I mean one is like a brother to me and I don't even know the other one :aah:

I had a gay friend in Spain too, he was awesome, but I always get a little uncomfortable, when walking down the street and a random guy goes by and he goes "Wow, he is so attractive" :aah:

Mika is coming to Estonia this summer!!! I hope he will go to Lithuania too, cuz going to Estonia for a gig is just TOO expensive :huh:

Oh, some of my partners wen to a uni party yesterday, I couldnt cause my grandma is a bit sick. Glad you had fun :wink2:

Have you talked to them? I think you should explain them how the situation is by now. At least hope that the one who is your friend, will stay that way :wink2:

For me its really funny. We go round there like "oh, that guy is cute" or "that one is ugly...". He keeps on saying who's gay and who's not :aah:

Hope so too :wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i feel better now :teehee: And glad you are feeling better! Hope it wasn't very serious and both of your sisters are feeling better as well :wink2: What did you do on your birthday? :biggrin2:

Everyone is well now thanks. I'm glad you are feeling better too. I just stayed in on my birthday and did some online shopping. :naughty: Luckily I didn't have to work last week.

Are you back at home now or are you still studying away?

Oh, sorry to hear that, hope you can go and watch it any other day :wink2: What are you gonna buy for her??? I have got something for my dad for father's day on Monday :wink2:

Nope, he is a really smart guy, but when his medication doesnt work or he is not taking it... he starts with all that :huh: Seems like his family took him to hospital again yesterday, so... We feel a bit better.

It won't be in the near future. The next time I go will probably in June when I go and see Frankenstein. I bought my Mum some flowers. When is Father's Day for you?

That's good news. Hopefully he will stick to his medication this time.

Everyone is well now thanks. I'm glad you are feeling better too. I just stayed in on my birthday and did some online shopping. :naughty: Luckily I didn't have to work last week.

Are you back at home now or are you still studying away?

It won't be in the near future. The next time I go will probably in June when I go and see Frankenstein. I bought my Mum some flowers. When is Father's Day for you?

That's good news. Hopefully he will stick to his medication this time.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Think about the positive thing, if everything goes well, you will get the chance to see Frankenstein :wink2: Also, you can always watch that movie when it cames on dvd. Father's day was on March, 19th. Mother's day is the first Sunday of May :aah: And there??

We hope so too, but seems like this has been this way since ever and he never takes care of those things (he thinks we are the ones who are crazy and not him :( )

Oh, some of my partners wen to a uni party yesterday, I couldnt cause my grandma is a bit sick. Glad you had fun :wink2:

Have you talked to them? I think you should explain them how the situation is by now. At least hope that the one who is your friend, will stay that way :wink2:

For me its really funny. We go round there like "oh, that guy is cute" or "that one is ugly...". He keeps on saying who's gay and who's not :aah:

Hope so too :wink2:

The weather over here is awful. One minute it rains, then snows, then sun, then fog.. total chaos. And I feel as if I'm slowly catching a cold because of that :aah:

Hope your grandma is ok. Hope it's not because of that sun storm thingie. It seems that because of that alot of people are feeling unwell.

No, I haven't... I don't really wanna start talking about it, since they both are not making any moves. That is ok with me. I think if I start digging on the topic, it'll all just get worse :aah:

That is so funny :aah: I always wanted to have a gay friend, and well, technically I do, but he is in Spain :biggrin2: But that's a funny activity you both do :aah:

Are you back at home now or are you still studying away?.

Now I'm feeling a bit sick. I have a runny nose, but it's because of crazy weather. One minute it rains, then snows, then sun comes out... :aah:

No, I'm back in Lithuania and back to my uni for studies. I miss Spain so much :aah:

The weather over here is awful. One minute it rains, then snows, then sun, then fog.. total chaos. And I feel as if I'm slowly catching a cold because of that :aah:

Hope your grandma is ok. Hope it's not because of that sun storm thingie. It seems that because of that alot of people are feeling unwell.

No, I haven't... I don't really wanna start talking about it, since they both are not making any moves. That is ok with me. I think if I start digging on the topic, it'll all just get worse :aah:

That is so funny :aah: I always wanted to have a gay friend, and well, technically I do, but he is in Spain :biggrin2: But that's a funny activity you both do :aah:

Weather here is kinda weird too. We have got a really hot winter and as soon as spring showed up, we have got snow, rain and cold days! Now its sunny again and my allergy is crazy with all the weather changes...

Well, she is not gonna be ok because she refuses to get out of her bedroom. And she catched a cold, so... And no, dont worry, its not because of that, it all started when she was hitted by an elevator door, she has been "stuck" in her room since then, and that was 2 months ago :huh:

If you think its better that way, keep on going ;) Hope you are not gonna loose any friendship with all this.

We really have fun together, thats why I can kinda understand why everybody thought we were dating :biggrin2: But sometimes is kinda crazy how we are telling each other how cute guys are and everyone seems to join us :naughty:

Oh, sorry to hear that. Think about the positive thing, if everything goes well, you will get the chance to see Frankenstein :wink2: Also, you can always watch that movie when it cames on dvd. Father's day was on March, 19th. Mother's day is the first Sunday of May :aah: And there??

We hope so too, but seems like this has been this way since ever and he never takes care of those things (he thinks we are the ones who are crazy and not him :( )

I've already got tickets for Frankenstein on June 21st. I never thought I would get another opportunity to see it so I'm so excited and I've even got a friend who wants to see it too. My parents will be buying the dvd so I can watch it after they have. Mother's Day was on March 18th and Father's Day is in June. (I think. :naughty:) I hope you found a nice present for your father.

Fingers crossed.

Now I'm feeling a bit sick. I have a runny nose, but it's because of crazy weather. One minute it rains, then snows, then sun comes out... :aah:

No, I'm back in Lithuania and back to my uni for studies. I miss Spain so much :aah:

Not again. It's typical European weather. It can't make its mind up. :naughty: It has been like that in the UK. One week it is absolutely freezing and then the next it feels like summer.

Even though you miss Spain, I'll bet that part of you is glad to be home.

I've already got tickets for Frankenstein on June 21st. I never thought I would get another opportunity to see it so I'm so excited and I've even got a friend who wants to see it too. My parents will be buying the dvd so I can watch it after they have. Mother's Day was on March 18th and Father's Day is in June. (I think. :naughty:) I hope you found a nice present for your father.

Fingers crossed.

Great! Hope you like it. what am I saying?? You are gonna love it! You have to tell me how it is, cause it seems like we are not gonna get this on our cinemas, and there is no news on a dvd coming on sale, so...

Ahahaha! I bouthg my dad some headphones, to listen to music and play videogames without playing them really loud when we are trying to sleep :D

Great! Hope you like it. what am I saying?? You are gonna love it! You have to tell me how it is, cause it seems like we are not gonna get this on our cinemas, and there is no news on a dvd coming on sale, so...

Ahahaha! I bouthg my dad some headphones, to listen to music and play videogames without playing them really loud when we are trying to sleep :D

I know that I will love it. Hopefully they will see sense and release it on dvd.

Great present. I'm glad it it will benefit you all. :naughty: There is nothing worse than having to listen to noise when you want to sleep.

I know that I will love it. Hopefully they will see sense and release it on dvd.

Great present. I'm glad it it will benefit you all. :naughty: There is nothing worse than having to listen to noise when you want to sleep.

Hehehehe, I love the book and I must say Im dying to see that. Crossing fingers for it to be released on dvd someday :wink2:

Yap, and I think its the first time in a lot of years that we buy him something he really likes :aah:

How has you week been?

Hehehehe, I love the book and I must say Im dying to see that. Crossing fingers for it to be released on dvd someday :wink2:

Yap, and I think its the first time in a lot of years that we buy him something he really likes :aah:

How has you week been?

I prefer the film to the book. Fingers crossed.

:thumb_yello:

My week has been good. My boss has been away all week so work has been a bit more relaxed. My home life isn't so great. How was yours?

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I prefer the film to the book. Fingers crossed.

:thumb_yello:

My week has been good. My boss has been away all week so work has been a bit more relaxed. My home life isn't so great. How was yours?

I loved the movie (the one with Kenneth Brannagh) but must say that love the book a bit more because it was one of my first "non child" books :aah:

Its good to hear that work has been a bit relaxed and sorry about home :huglove: Mine has been ok, Im about to start vacations tomorrow. Schoool is really bored these days as we dont have practical classes and teachers dont seem to want to start new theory :blink: Im trying to convince my dad to make me a new tattoo.

I loved the movie (the one with Kenneth Brannagh) but must say that love the book a bit more because it was one of my first "non child" books :aah:

Its good to hear that work has been a bit relaxed and sorry about home :huglove: Mine has been ok, Im about to start vacations tomorrow. Schoool is really bored these days as we dont have practical classes and teachers dont seem to want to start new theory :blink: Im trying to convince my dad to make me a new tattoo.

I love that movie. I don't remember my first adult book. I'm not sure if The Hobbit counts.

Lucky you. What are you going to do with your time?

What kind of design are you going to have?

I love that movie. I don't remember my first adult book. I'm not sure if The Hobbit counts.

Lucky you. What are you going to do with your time?

What kind of design are you going to have?

Me too :wub2: I think it can count. I mean, I havent read it but I think is not a book for children.

Im just gonna have a lot of rest! Im gonna sleep a lot and nothing more (I dont have exams after vacation so...).

I want a phoenix bird with some musical notes (???).

Me too :wub2: I think it can count. I mean, I havent read it but I think is not a book for children.

Im just gonna have a lot of rest! Im gonna sleep a lot and nothing more (I dont have exams after vacation so...).

I want a phoenix bird with some musical notes (???).

I read it when I was about 9 or 10.

:naughty: A great way to spend your time.

Great. Will you post a picture when you get it?

I read it when I was about 9 or 10.

:naughty: A great way to spend your time.

Great. Will you post a picture when you get it?

Oh... maybe you are one of those kids that have a grown up mind :biggrin2:

Yap, too bad my insomnia is not helping with that:aah:

Of course! If I finally get it done, I will upload a pic to facebook :wink2:

Oh... maybe you are one of those kids that have a grown up mind :biggrin2:

Yap, too bad my insomnia is not helping with that:aah:

Of course! If I finally get it done, I will upload a pic to facebook :wink2:

:roftl::roftl: It has gone downhill since then. I'm so immature now.

I hope it gets better for you.

Great. I'll look forward to seeing it.

:roftl::roftl: It has gone downhill since then. I'm so immature now.

I hope it gets better for you.

Great. I'll look forward to seeing it.

It happened to me too :aah: I guess that, as we werent so childish when we had to be, we are now :aah:

I hope so too, but Im also having some problems with my "sleep walking" routines :sneaky2:

Great!

It happened to me too :aah: I guess that, as we werent so childish when we had to be, we are now :aah:

I hope so too, but Im also having some problems with my "sleep walking" routines :sneaky2:

Great!

:naughty: I think it will get worse as we get older.

You sleep walk? That must be pretty terrifying.

:naughty: I think it will get worse as we get older.

You sleep walk? That must be pretty terrifying.

I dont really care, so... I will enjoy that :aah:

Yap, sometimes. Well, its not terrifying for me as I cant remember anything, but guess it kinda its for my family :blink:

How has your weekend been?

I dont really care, so... I will enjoy that :aah:

Yap, sometimes. Well, its not terrifying for me as I cant remember anything, but guess it kinda its for my family :blink:

How has your weekend been?

I'm not bothered either. It makes life more fun.

That's what I meant. :naughty:

My weekend was pretty boring. I was working. How was yours?

I'm not bothered either. It makes life more fun.

That's what I meant. :naughty:

My weekend was pretty boring. I was working. How was yours?

Yap, thats my philosophy :aah:

But, I cant really tell about my family :aah: they never tell me what I do, say or what they feel because knowing all that makes me feel more nervous and its easier for me to sleepwalk that night :blink:

I have been sleeping a lot, not doing anything more than reading some books or mangas and watching movies/tv shows :biggrin2:

Yap, thats my philosophy :aah:

But, I cant really tell about my family :aah: they never tell me what I do, say or what they feel because knowing all that makes me feel more nervous and its easier for me to sleepwalk that night :blink:

I have been sleeping a lot, not doing anything more than reading some books or mangas and watching movies/tv shows :biggrin2:

Just be careful. Last time I did it I ended up falling down some stairs.

Sleep is good. I didn't know that you were a manga fan.

Just be careful. Last time I did it I ended up falling down some stairs.

Sleep is good. I didn't know that you were a manga fan.

Well, my parents are always taking care for me. They sleep on the room next to mine, so in case I need to get out of mine, I have to go through theirs. I have to say that I usually never get out of my room, but I know they will take care of me as I never (even when Im awake) get out of my room until waking up.

:aah: Yeah, Im a big fan of manga and anime. But dont have too much time to read/watch them :blush-anim-cl:

Well, my parents are always taking care for me. They sleep on the room next to mine, so in case I need to get out of mine, I have to go through theirs. I have to say that I usually never get out of my room, but I know they will take care of me as I never (even when Im awake) get out of my room until waking up.

:aah: Yeah, Im a big fan of manga and anime. But dont have too much time to read/watch them :blush-anim-cl:

I'm very glad to hear that. :thumb_yello:

There seems to be a lot of fans on this forum.