Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I have learn something my english teacher hasnt tought me yet, so...

Same here and Im not surre if Atletico will make it into European competitions for next season, but I dont care too much as they will play the Uefa final tomorrow :wink2:

It's good to learn something new. :)

I will be supporting Spain and England as usual. Liverpool will be playing for the Europa Cup next season.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to learn something new. :)

I will be supporting Spain and England as usual. Liverpool will be playing for the Europa Cup next season.

Yap :blush-anim-cl: I have an English test tomorrow and Im a bit affraid because Im not really good at modal verbs...

Same here, for some reason I always like Englands team :wub2: Yay for Liverpool!

Yap :blush-anim-cl: I have an English test tomorrow and Im a bit affraid because Im not really good at modal verbs...

Same here, for some reason I always like Englands team :wub2: Yay for Liverpool!

I'm sure you'll be fine.

I will give my opinion when the team list comes out next week. They could do with some younger players. I see that Puyol may be out of the Spanish team.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

I will give my opinion when the team list comes out next week. They could do with some younger players. I see that Puyol may be out of the Spanish team.

Done. I think it was easier than I thought it would be. But i must say Im not sure enought about how I have done 2 of the exercises :blink:

You have some young player who would do great if they go, but thats not up to us :aah: Yap, Puyol may be out, he got injured :blink: But I dont care now, Atleti won last night!

Done. I think it was easier than I thought it would be. But i must say Im not sure enought about how I have done 2 of the exercises :blink:

You have some young player who would do great if they go, but thats not up to us :aah: Yap, Puyol may be out, he got injured :blink: But I dont care now, Atleti won last night!

When do you get the results?

We have some brilliant players. I just hope the new manager picks a strong squad.

I heard about that victory. Congrats. :thumb_yello:

When do you get the results?

We have some brilliant players. I just hope the new manager picks a strong squad.

I heard about that victory. Congrats. :thumb_yello:

I thougt I was gonna get them today, but guess the teacher decided to give us the result of that one and the videolistening results together :aah:

I hope so too, for some reason, England has always been one of my fave teams and I wish them the best :wink2:

Thanks!! :wub2:

How has you week been like??

I thougt I was gonna get them today, but guess the teacher decided to give us the result of that one and the videolistening results together :aah:

I hope so too, for some reason, England has always been one of my fave teams and I wish them the best :wink2:

Thanks!! :wub2:

How has you week been like??

So it will be soon? The wait can be horrible.

We're going to need all the luck we can get.

My week started off well and ended badly with 2 dentist appointments. Apart from the test, how was yours?

So it will be soon? The wait can be horrible.

We're going to need all the luck we can get.

My week started off well and ended badly with 2 dentist appointments. Apart from the test, how was yours?

I hope Monday, cause Im really dying to know that! :aah:

Im sure you will do fine ;)

Oh, you have teeth problems??? Hope its not really bad :huh: Mine has been weird, a bit. I didnt had any kind of problem but the rest did... A friend invited me for her birthday to Mcdonals, we were going to watch The Avengers, but then she didnt come, so I havent seen the movie yet. My sister got a job! But she has to move to Madrid (thats the bad thing). My best friend at class broke with his boyfriend. the rest was fine.

I hope Monday, cause Im really dying to know that! :aah:

Im sure you will do fine ;)

Oh, you have teeth problems??? Hope its not really bad :huh: Mine has been weird, a bit. I didnt had any kind of problem but the rest did... A friend invited me for her birthday to Mcdonals, we were going to watch The Avengers, but then she didnt come, so I havent seen the movie yet. My sister got a job! But she has to move to Madrid (thats the bad thing). My best friend at class broke with his boyfriend. the rest was fine.

I bet you are. :)

We'll see.

I had to have a tooth out and now i'm on antibiotics bacause of an infection. It isn't good at all.

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to see The Avengers. It's brilliant.

Yay for your sister. Is Madrid far away from where you live?

I bet you are. :)

We'll see.

I had to have a tooth out and now i'm on antibiotics bacause of an infection. It isn't good at all.

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to see The Avengers. It's brilliant.

Yay for your sister. Is Madrid far away from where you live?

I hope she has them done by tomorrow.

Sorry about your tooth, hope you will get better soon :huglove:

A lot of people has told me that, thats why I want to see it so badly... Hope next time.

Thanks! Well, not so much, its a bit more than an hour by train. the worst thing is the prize of the ticket... Almost 60€

I hope she has them done by tomorrow.

Sorry about your tooth, hope you will get better soon :huglove:

A lot of people has told me that, thats why I want to see it so badly... Hope next time.

Thanks! Well, not so much, its a bit more than an hour by train. the worst thing is the prize of the ticket... Almost 60€

Good luck. :thumb_yello:

Thanks. I'm feeling better than I was a few days ago so I should fully recover soon.

I think they will make a second one. (Hopefully. :))

That is a ridiculous price.

Good luck. :thumb_yello:

Thanks. I'm feeling better than I was a few days ago so I should fully recover soon.

I think they will make a second one. (Hopefully. :))

That is a ridiculous price.

Thanks!

Glad to know that, hope you will recover completely soon, I know that teeth problems are really bad sometimes :huglove:

I read that too a few weeks ago :blush-anim-cl: Hope its true.

I know. And some time ago we could use our "young cards" so the price was a bit less, but now...

Thanks!

Glad to know that, hope you will recover completely soon, I know that teeth problems are really bad sometimes :huglove:

I read that too a few weeks ago :blush-anim-cl: Hope its true.

I know. And some time ago we could use our "young cards" so the price was a bit less, but now...

It's expensive to get them fixed too.

Me too. I think I need to watch the separate films before I see another one.

I know. It's like that here too. They put the prices up but the service doesn't improve. What kind of job is your sister doing?

It's expensive to get them fixed too.

Me too. I think I need to watch the separate films before I see another one.

I know. It's like that here too. They put the prices up but the service doesn't improve. What kind of job is your sister doing?

Yap, i know. I need a surgery to get my wisdom teeth remove and its so expensive that I cant go...

Yap, same here, as I have seen just one or two, but not all the ones that have been made :aah:

Same here, trains are as faster as they were back on 1992, when the gobernment open it here... she is gonna be a writer/translator of used manuals for aeroplanes.

Btw, got a 9 on my English test!

Yap, i know. I need a surgery to get my wisdom teeth remove and its so expensive that I cant go...

Yap, same here, as I have seen just one or two, but not all the ones that have been made :aah:

Same here, trains are as faster as they were back on 1992, when the gobernment open it here... she is gonna be a writer/translator of used manuals for aeroplanes.

Btw, got a 9 on my English test!

Do they really hurt?

I haven't seen any yet. This is going to be expensive. :aah:

They're not great here. They're overcrowded and delayed. Interesting job. :)

Do they really hurt?

I haven't seen any yet. This is going to be expensive. :aah:

They're not great here. They're overcrowded and delayed. Interesting job. :)

Not yet, but Im too affraid they will start to hurt a lot one of these days and I have to pay a lot or wait for 2 years to get them remove on the doctor...

Yap :S I have just seen Thor, Captain America and Iron man (the first one).

Here are not so good too, so... They get in time, but too much people :/ Yap, and the best thing is that she will love that job as she studied to be an aeroplane mechanic :)

Not yet, but Im too affraid they will start to hurt a lot one of these days and I have to pay a lot or wait for 2 years to get them remove on the doctor...

Yap :S I have just seen Thor, Captain America and Iron man (the first one).

Here are not so good too, so... They get in time, but too much people :/ Yap, and the best thing is that she will love that job as she studied to be an aeroplane mechanic :)

It's better to get it sorted before the pain becomes unbearable. It's so unfair that it's expensive.

Were they good? I've just ordered Iron Man and Thor from Amazon. (I'm only seeing Thor for Loki though. :naughty:)

I bet that it was difficult to study. So much to learn.

Congrats on your test result. I should have written that in my last post.

It's better to get it sorted before the pain becomes unbearable. It's so unfair that it's expensive.

Were they good? I've just ordered Iron Man and Thor from Amazon. (I'm only seeing Thor for Loki though. :naughty:)

I bet that it was difficult to study. So much to learn.

Congrats on your test result. I should have written that in my last post.

Yap, but considering we are on a very deep crisis, that it will cost me round 500€ that I dont have and cant ask my parents for, and that I must wait like 2 years if I want to get it done for free at hospital... all I can do its write my name on the waiting list :huh:

I didnt liked Thor, I thought it wasnt really an action movie, it was like some kind of romantic movie made in a bored way... Its just my opinion, you know? Maybe you like it but I didnt do... And Ironman was really cool :wink2:

Yap, but she can say she has a great level, she got a 10 on every subject.

Thanks! And dont worry :wink2:

Yap, but considering we are on a very deep crisis, that it will cost me round 500€ that I dont have and cant ask my parents for, and that I must wait like 2 years if I want to get it done for free at hospital... all I can do its write my name on the waiting list :huh:

I didnt liked Thor, I thought it wasnt really an action movie, it was like some kind of romantic movie made in a bored way... Its just my opinion, you know? Maybe you like it but I didnt do... And Ironman was really cool :wink2:

Yap, but she can say she has a great level, she got a 10 on every subject.

Thanks! And dont worry :wink2:

That is ridiculous money and I thought the UK prices were bad. Are you already on the list?

I've heard so many different opinions on Thor but I will give it a go. I'm looking forward to seeing Ironman. Robert Downey Jnr is an amazing actor.

She must have worked really hard. (Something I didn't do enough of.)

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

That is ridiculous money and I thought the UK prices were bad. Are you already on the list?

I've heard so many different opinions on Thor but I will give it a go. I'm looking forward to seeing Ironman. Robert Downey Jnr is an amazing actor.

She must have worked really hard. (Something I didn't do enough of.)

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Yap, but prices here go from the one I told you to something way cheaper if you dont mind going to a bad dentist that can make your life become horrible :blink: Yap, Im on the list, but my sister has been there too for a year ans a half and I just wrote me there a month ago...

Ironman was really funny. Robert Downey Jr is amazing and that one is one of my fave movies (of him).

Well, she is one of those people who study a bit and get great marks. I have never seen her studying for an exam for more that 2 hours :aah:

My sister is moving and I have an exam on Tuesday, so I dont think so :aah: I will spend my time with my sister and then, study a lot. And you?

Yap, but prices here go from the one I told you to something way cheaper if you dont mind going to a bad dentist that can make your life become horrible :blink: Yap, Im on the list, but my sister has been there too for a year ans a half and I just wrote me there a month ago...

Ironman was really funny. Robert Downey Jr is amazing and that one is one of my fave movies (of him).

Well, she is one of those people who study a bit and get great marks. I have never seen her studying for an exam for more that 2 hours :aah:

My sister is moving and I have an exam on Tuesday, so I dont think so :aah: I will spend my time with my sister and then, study a lot. And you?

The cheaper option sounds like a bad idea. Maybe it is better to wait. It could be a while then.

My dvd hasn't arrived yet so I will probably watch it next week. I've just seen Thor and I really liked it. Have you seen the Sherlock Holmes movies? He's brilliant in those too.

That's not fair. :aah:

It's good that you can spend time together. I don't get on with my sisters. I bet that you will miss her. Is she older or younger than you?

I'm going to a comedy gig tonight and then it will be back to work on Monday.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

The cheaper option sounds like a bad idea. Maybe it is better to wait. It could be a while then.

My dvd hasn't arrived yet so I will probably watch it next week. I've just seen Thor and I really liked it. Have you seen the Sherlock Holmes movies? He's brilliant in those too.

That's not fair. :aah:

It's good that you can spend time together. I don't get on with my sisters. I bet that you will miss her. Is she older or younger than you?

I'm going to a comedy gig tonight and then it will be back to work on Monday.

I will wait. If I get the money to pay for it before they call me, I will do it (mostly because my private dentist office is near my home and I wont have to spent 3 days at hospital...).

You liked it? Great! I have seen the first one, have to see the second. He is great but, as Im a big fan of the character, Im not a big fan of those movies cause they seem like some kind of "Sherlock Holmes at Fight Club" to me. But I liked the first one enought to want to see the second :wink2:

I know :( I have to study for days or weeks to get a 5...

She is a year and a half younger than me. We didnt get along when we were younger, but now we are really closed friends. Im gonna miss her a lot. Tood bad you dont get along with your sister, but Im pretty sure that, on the other hand, you have made up tour mind to that and you dont have the feeling that you need them :huglove:

How was the show? Did you enjoy it? Good luck at work! :huglove:

I will wait. If I get the money to pay for it before they call me, I will do it (mostly because my private dentist office is near my home and I wont have to spent 3 days at hospital...).

You liked it? Great! I have seen the first one, have to see the second. He is great but, as Im a big fan of the character, Im not a big fan of those movies cause they seem like some kind of "Sherlock Holmes at Fight Club" to me. But I liked the first one enought to want to see the second :wink2:

I know :( I have to study for days or weeks to get a 5...

She is a year and a half younger than me. We didnt get along when we were younger, but now we are really closed friends. Im gonna miss her a lot. Tood bad you dont get along with your sister, but Im pretty sure that, on the other hand, you have made up tour mind to that and you dont have the feeling that you need them :huglove:

How was the show? Did you enjoy it? Good luck at work! :huglove:

Fingers crossed then. :crossed:

The second one is better than the first one. There is a lot more humour in it.

I'm so glad that I don't have to study anymore. It was hell and very stressful.

That does tend to happen when you get older. Especially when you spend time apart. I'm fine with the way my life is at the moment. The only thing I want to do is leave home. Things will get better then.

It was an amazing show and I got to meet him afterwards. :wub2:

Fingers crossed then. :crossed:

The second one is better than the first one. There is a lot more humour in it.

I'm so glad that I don't have to study anymore. It was hell and very stressful.

That does tend to happen when you get older. Especially when you spend time apart. I'm fine with the way my life is at the moment. The only thing I want to do is leave home. Things will get better then.

It was an amazing show and I got to meet him afterwards. :wub2:

Same here...

Thats what I have been told. I need to take a look on that one :wink2:

I have too, sadly, unless I find a job. And thats something that doesnt depends on me... :huh:

I hope you can manage to move so things will go better for you :huglove:

Same here...

Thats what I have been told. I need to take a look on that one :wink2:

I have too, sadly, unless I find a job. And thats something that doesnt depends on me... :huh:

I hope you can manage to move so things will go better for you :huglove:

You should. Tonight I am going to watch Iron Man. :)

I know how tough it is to find a job. You have to take anything to survive these days.

I'm saving money to do that. It's going well.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop