Video: French Press Conference + translation "Mika aux Vieilles Charrues " July 2010

mari62

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here (finally) the videos of the press conference filmed by Deb ! Sorry for the delay, I had some difficulties to upload them :sneaky2:

And the sound isn't very good, but I think I can't do better :dunno:

Merci French Deb et Nanouch pour la version "uncut" de cette interview!!:flowers2: La traduction m'a beaucoup aidé:aah:

I didn't realize a lot of it was cut out, so it's nice to see the original version. It must have been an amazing experience just being near him and filming this:blush-anim-cl:

I like it when he talks about approaching the young artists from around the world to help him, and they thought it was a joke:naughty: I wouldn't blame them! It's not everyday that you get an email from Mika asking you to help him design his stage set!!

Merci French Deb et Nanouch pour la version "uncut" de cette interview!!:flowers2: La traduction m'a beaucoup aidé:aah:

Mais de rien :wink2:

I didn't realize a lot of it was cut out, so it's nice to see the original version. It must have been an amazing experience just being near him and filming this:blush-anim-cl: !!

Yes, and I didn't register another part because I pushed the wrong button :sneaky2: But the most interesting part is here... I didn't filmed the part with Ramstein etc but it was shown on the other vid ! So now, quite the total interview is here :thumb_yello:

And I confirm, it was a magical experience :wub2: I've never been that close to him that long (30 minutes) :aah:

It was really fangurly :wub2:

Yes, and I didn't register another part because I pushed the wrong button :sneaky2: But the most interesting part is here... I didn't filmed the part with Ramstein etc but it was shown on the other vid ! So now, quite the total interview is here :thumb_yello:

So everything worked out in the end. That's great:thumb_yello:

And I confirm, it was a magical experience :wub2: I've never been that close to him that long (30 minutes) :aah:

Awww, I am so happy for you:wub2: I'd love to see him in France some day:blush-anim-cl:

:wub2::fangurl:

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived