Does Mika work too much?

Littlelady

Maybe I'm a bit pesemistic but I fear cute Mika works too much. Sure, it's nice for us that he produce his third album, make gigs but I worry about him. Also a genious like him needs a rest:wub2: I know, Music is his life but I don't want that he someday has a burn-out. What do you think about that?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'm a bit pesemistic but I fear cute Mika works too much. Sure, it's nice for us that he produce his third album, make gigs but I worry about him. Also a genious like him needs a rest:wub2: I know, Music is his life but I don't want that he someday has a burn-out. What do you think about that?

I personally think that he doesn't run the risk of burnout from working too much :dunno:

He hasn't had a very heavy tour schedule this year, to be honest, compared to other artists...And he has had a bit of rest in between chunks of it, etc... Regular people work 40 or more hours every week and only have weekends off. In his line of work, he has more time working in one go, like when he has two or three nights in a row, but then he gets a large chunk of time off.

I'm sure that he's ok. Yes, he works hard, but I don't think that he's in any danger :wink2:. And I'm sure that if he thought that he was getting burnout, he would stop.

I've worked full time since I was sixteen, sometimes I've had up to three jobs on the go at once and worked extremely long hours.

Most people work damn hard in this life, just to get by.

I don't have any more sympathy for Mika in this respect than I do for the next person.

In fact, at least Mika is doing something he loves and getting well rewarded for it.

That's what I think about that.

We have to stop thinking of Mika as a victim! If he didn't want to do it he wouldn't.

I think Mika is smart enough to know when too much is too much, so i'm not too worried. Sure he may find himself tired from time to time, but we all do when we are working full time jobs + home + family etc....

I have a feeling that he finds promo harder then anything else.

But he seems to love his job and he is surrounded by people he knows and loves. That's always a good thing.

+ the freebies must be fun too :teehee:

I think that Mika is a clever boy,and he knows what can he do and what he can not...

He says that music and shows are his life,he's happy doing his work.I can't imagine Mika without to do nothing,he likes to be busy,and if Mika is tired will stop...:wink2:

don't worry,if Mika thinks that needs to rest,he'll do it

That's my opinion

And not with the 5th one? :freak:

EDIT: Ignore me, hahaha, I counted wrong. I counted your one as the 4th,

:naughty: i think you counted right the first time sara....

i just want to confirm to you that you are not going crazy :freak:

I've worked full time since I was sixteen, sometimes I've had up to three jobs on the go at once and worked extremely long hours.

Most people work damn hard in this life, just to get by.

I don't have any more sympathy for Mika in this respect than I do for the next person.

In fact, at least Mika is doing something he loves and getting well rewarded for it.

That's what I think about that.

We have to stop thinking of Mika as a victim! If he didn't want to do it he wouldn't.

I knew way back when I was a teenager that this was the way life was going to be at its best, to make a living from a hobby or a big interest of yours...sadly enough I couldn't find a way to support myself in reading books!:naughty:

No I don't think he works too much! He does what he loves to do and he's not complaining over it as far as I know:roftl:I rather think he should hurry up and make that third album, an average fan hasn't heard something new from him, except from Kick Ass in over a year...it's high time he gets something out there!:teehee:

I knew way back when I was a teenager that this was the way life was going to be at its best, to make a living from a hobby or a big interest of yours...sadly enough I couldn't find a way to support myself in reading books!:naughty:

No I don't think he works too much! He does what he loves to do and he's not complaining over it as far as I know:roftl:I rather think he should hurry up and make that third album, an average fan hasn't heard something new from him, except from Kick Ass in over a year...it's high time he gets something out there!:teehee:

:roftl: How about being a proofreader? But you know, I agree with what you say. He needs another album. Churn them out, Mika! You can sleep when you're dead :thumb_yello:. Right now, there are albums to be made.

These were exactly my thoughts at the age if 18. I was only interested in British culture that time, so I enrolled for a university course ion that, plus chose another major that I also thought interesting and could easily do whilst there...

My thoughts exactly! In fact, I was about to post something like this earlier but I got distracted... :teehee:

He needs another album. Churn them out, Mika! You can sleep when you're dead :thumb_yello:. Right now, there are albums to be made.

:lmfao:

It's so true! Look at Gaga. If Mika was motivated we'd already have The Boy Who Knew Too Much Monster, with a bunch of new tracks. Slacker Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

In all seriousness I'm sure there are times when Mika gets annoyed or overwhelmed or exhausted with his work. But really, who doesn't? He seems to have a strong support network he could lean on if things got really overwhelming for him. And now, going into the writing part of the album cycle, I think he'll have even more time to rest and enjoy life now that he's not in a new city every day. I'm sure he's fine. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

It's so true! Look at Gaga. If Mika was motivated we'd already have The Boy Who Knew Too Much Monster, with a bunch of new tracks. Slacker Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I really do think so. I always feel like there isn't enough "material" from my favourite artists around :aah:

In all seriousness I'm sure there are times when Mika gets annoyed or overwhelmed or exhausted with his work. But really, who doesn't? He seems to have a strong support network he could lean on if things got really overwhelming for him. And now, going into the writing part of the album cycle, I think he'll have even more time to rest and enjoy life now that he's not in a new city every day. I'm sure he's fine. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, you know, I'm sure that right now I am more overwhelmed by my work than he is :biggrin2:

Killing time with driving tests, pfft :naughty:

And not with the 5th one? :freak:

EDIT: Ignore me, hahaha, I counted wrong. I counted your one as the 4th,

:aah: STOP CONFUSING ME, PEOPLE :roftl: I'm tired and I'm going mad

haha im tired to thats why i just said that i agreed with the last post. :aah:

:roftl: How about being a proofreader? But you know, I agree with what you say. He needs another album. Churn them out, Mika! You can sleep when you're dead :thumb_yello:. Right now, there are albums to be made.

:tears: ..

but ya i need his next album to come out :boing:

:tears: ..

but ya i need his next album to come out :boing:

Why the sad face? I will be dead before Mika, most likely, so it's ok to say that :roftl:

In any case, if he's not willing to come out with some re-versioned songs or new ones, he needs to at the very least wear a bacon suit :biggrin2:. That could tie us over until the songs came out :thumb_yello:.

Why the sad face? I will be dead before Mika, most likely, so it's ok to say that :roftl:

In any case, if he's not willing to come out with some re-versioned songs or new ones, he needs to at the very least wear a bacon suit :biggrin2:. That could tie us over until the songs came out :thumb_yello:.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:blink:

a real bacon suit? :/

Of course. Like Lady Gaga and her steak suit.

Ok, fine, if he reaaally doesn't feel comfortable with that, he can use vegetarian Quorn bacon.

:tears: no! he cant wear a meat/bacon suit! that wont keep me entertain. it would make me sad. very sad. :tears:

Archived