Does Mika work too much?

Littlelady

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'd been replying to this question at the end of 2007, I would have said, yes he is working too hard.

He'd been on tour none stop for about two years or more and he became quite ill. He had to cancel some gigs near Christmas time. Peeps will remember that.

Then, when his touring stopped altogether, early in 2008, he got himself into a panic about the 2nd album which he then needed to start writing/demoing/recording.

But that was then, this is now, and I think he's learned to pace himself. He's done recent tours, but not very long ones. He's had breaks in between. I also think he's really enthusiastic about the new album, and he's grown in confidence, in every way.

I think he'll get his album out to us, maybe, by the end of next year, and it will be worth the wait.

If I'd been replying to this question at the end of 2007, I would have said, yes he is working too hard.

He'd been on tour none stop for about two years or more and he became quite ill. He had to cancel some gigs near Christmas time. Peeps will remember that.

Then, when his touring stopped altogether, early in 2008, he got himself into a panic about the 2nd album which he then needed to start writing/demoing/recording.

But that was then, this is now, and I think he's learned to pace himself. He's done recent tours, but not very long ones. He's had breaks in between. I also think he's really enthusiastic about the new album, and he's grown in confidence, in every way.

I think he'll get his album out to us, maybe, by the end of next year, and it will be worth the wait.

I'm agree with some things that you say...but,next album at the end of the next year??? so far????:blink:

I will not survive :stretcher: I need new stuff:mf_rosetinted:

I read this,can you read and tell me what do you think about???

it's in spanish but I think you understand something....:thumb_yello:

http://server4.foros.net/viewtopic.php?t=958&mforum=BigLolipops

Hmmm...I guess things have changed since then. But maybe we'll get something next year. It would be nice if he spaced the EP farther apart from the album and we got a mini tour in between.

Hmmm...I guess things have changed since then. But maybe we'll get something next year. It would be nice if he spaced the EP farther apart from the album and we got a mini tour in between.

Yes!!!!!

a mini tour like "songs for sorrow" I wish!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

Oh, yuk :roftl:

Ok, maybe it wasn't such a great idea after all, hahah.

Yeah, and also if he didn't put songs from the EP in the album too, thus us losing out on "new" tracks

Maybe, But just Imagine, A whole new album means

A ton of songs by Mika :fangurl:

And loads of tours, TV shows, Newspaper articles, Reviews etc.

All starring our cute Mika:wub2:

Seems like we have just had that! I need a rest as well as Mika!

I'm agree with some things that you say...but,next album at the end of the next year??? so far????:blink:

I will not survive :stretcher: I need new stuff:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, but even if it is at the end of 2011, or even later, that doesn't mean we would have to wait that long for all the new songs.

I'm sure he'll try some of the new stuff out if he does some gigs in between. He did that with Rain when he did the PDP gig in 2008. He later changed Rain and improved it, but I remember the first time for the song, being then.

Also, before the album comes out, he may release the first single. Just as he released WAG before the album came out.

He might also put out an EP, like with Songs For Sorrow.

I try to have patience. It's better for Mika to get this album exactly right before he puts it out there. I'm sure we all agree that we want this album to be a phenominal success on a par with LICM or even bigger. So it needs to be sensational and that might take some time to achieve.

Yes, but even if it is at the end of 2011, or even later, that doesn't mean we would have to wait that long for all the new songs.

I'm sure he'll try some of the new stuff out if he does some gigs in between. He did that with Rain when he did the PDP gig in 2008. He later changed Rain and improved it, but I remember the first time for the song, being then.

Also, before the album comes out, he may release the first single. Just as he released WAG before the album came out.

He might also put out an EP, like with Songs For Sorrow.

I try to have patience. It's better for Mika to get this album exactly right before he puts it out there. I'm sure we all agree that we want this album to be a phenominal success on a par with LICM or even bigger. So it needs to be sensational and that might take some time to achieve.

Yes,you're right.I know that I must be patient,I want that Mika makes the best album that we've ever listened,and I'm sure that he'll do it:thumb_yello:

Archived