The 'KEEP MIKA GOLDEN' Voting Club

Siu

Hi girls,

Back again for a while to help you as much as I can :thumb_yello:

Sorry to have been obliged to abandon you but family's obligations sometimes hardly match with Mika fan's life :dun no:

Just want to say that I totally agree with what Siu and Cathouzouf have said.

You all who have spent so much energy on the last days to keep MIKA golden should be proud of what you've done :th umb_yello:

Considering the media exposure of Mika, a 2nd place is a very brillant result :mf_lustslow: even if quite frustrating I must admit :sneaky2:

Siu, you have been showed the qualities of a great Team Manager. It was a pleasure to participate and I'm sure we will win a lot of contests in the future :thumb_yello:

The less we can do is to keep Mika as golden as he makes our day to day life :wub2:

*Go voting again just because faith and hope are the most important things in this life* :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl::huglove:

Thank you too!

And big thanks to everybody else too! :huglove:

And especially big thank you to Alice for keeping the thread up and updated at all times! :huglove:

Even if we don't win this competition, we definitely have many triumphs ahead of us! :thumb_yello:

Since I've started to repeat Francoise's words I better get back voting :teehee:

:blush-anim-cl::huglove:

Thank you too!

And big thanks to everybody else too! :huglove:

And especially big thank you to Alice for keeping the thread up and updated at all times! :huglove:

Even if we don't win this competition, we definitely have many triumphs ahead of us! :thumb_yello:

Since I've started to repeat Francoise's words I better get back voting :teehee:

:huglove:

:tears:

I totally agree with you. When a was spying around in lambert's official, there were more than 1200 fans online! We have around 100, give or take a dozen or two, but when it comes to voting, we're not that much behind Lambert. Another comparison - Lambert has 860,000 twitter followers, MIKA 160,000. Lambert's fan base is considerably larger, but MIKA's is considerably more loyal. We should be proud of ourselves! And MIKA should be f***ing happy to have us as his fans :naughty:.

If MIKA were more apt to communicate with the media, spill spicy details about his personal life, we would see his pretty face on magazine covers more often and his fan base would be bigger, but this simply isn't MIKA. He doesn't sell his soul for fame. And we as fans are the reflection of him - modest (in numbers), yet do the best that we can.

Looks like David Vs Goliath fight :teehee:

And we all know the story.. The winner is not the stronger :naughty:

Maybe not this time but the next one :thumb_yello:

Looks like David Vs Goliath fight :teehee:

And we all know the story.. The winner is not the stronger :naughty:

Maybe not this time but the next one :thumb_yello:

Mika is the winner in our hearts,that's enouh :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Mikasister

That was me...:teehee:

I've been voting all afternoon...:wink2::naughty:

:biggrin2:Good girl!!

I'm learning a new language with all that voting:roftl: