The 'KEEP MIKA GOLDEN' Voting Club

Siu

• 3 weeks later...

OK, MIKA FANS, VOTE FOR THE BOSS > > >

The Voice : quel est votre coach préféré?

http://toutsurlatelerealite.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-voice-quel-est-votre-coach-prefere/

Toutsurlatelerealite ‏@latelerealite 23h

Pour l'instant, Mika est votre coach préféré dans #TheVoice :

http://toutsurlatelerealite.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-voice-quel-est-votre-coach-prefere/

Bd4yBxgCEAAI65n.jpg

SEE RESULTS ::

Edited by A. Clay

Mika is one of Out Magazine's 100 Most Eligible Bachelors of 2014.

You can vote for him here. They . . . will post the final rankings on Valentine's Day.

http://www.out.com/100-most-eligible-bachelors-2014

tumblr_md7qciBwAn1rfoycio1_400.jpg

FIND MIKA on the final Listing HERE :

http://www.out.com/100-most-eligible-bachelors-2014

100MOSTELIGIBLEX633X375.jpg

16th out of 100

Edited by A. Clay

• 2 weeks later...
I did a tweet yesterday, and added @Arianagrande, I think we do need to let her fans know. They might vote.

I did it to her fans in Israel :teehee:

She's also nominated in other categories, but I want them to focus only on this one, so shh:teehee:

I think if everyone will vote at lease 50-100 times per day, he can win :blush-anim-cl:

She's also nominated in other categories, but I want them to focus only on this one, so shh:teehee:

I think if everyone will vote at lease 50-100 times per day, he can win :blush-anim-cl:

We need a lot of people voting. Maybe put something on the foreign language threads to encourage them. The Italians and French ones especially, and tweet about it too. Lots of tweets. He won't win if only a few people are voting for him. He needs loads of people voting.

We need a lot of people voting. Maybe put something on the foreign language threads to encourage them. The Italians and French ones especially, and tweet about it too. Lots of tweets. He won't win if only a few people are voting for him. He needs loads of people voting.

You're right. The page of "mika freaks" on facebook will make a post tonight, and I will make a reminder in my page at least every week, because everyone forget as the time passes...

And yeah we need to call to France and Italy!

And what about mika team?? :teehee:

You're right. The page of "mika freaks" on facebook will make a post tonight, and I will make a reminder in my page at least every week, because everyone forget as the time passes...

And yeah we need to call to France and Italy!

And what about mika team?? :teehee:

Yes,right,MIKA team on Facebook should post it to let more fans to vote for MIKA!!I think there are not many fans knew this award:mf_rosetinted:And we all know that Taylor Swift has nominated in the same award(she has huge fans to vote for her!!:mikasweat:)

I'll be voting loads again today on the awards site. I tweeted the link to Arianna's Twitter account and replied (with the link) to a tweet that contained Kylie and The Voice Twitter accounts.

I think anyone who runs a Mika site should put the information on their sites, including mikasounds.com

:thumb_yello: That's what I think too - so I'll keep on voting a lot, every day, every free minute behind the computer :teehee:

Happy birthday to you - lovely girl !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

KEEP VOTING . . .

_U ‏@brittenychick10 8h

(MUSICAL MASHUP) Mika 859,

Taylor Swift 1.3k,*

Zedd 461

#musicalmashup #taylorswift @radiodisney

* Am I a bad person for making her the color of baby poo?

Please note this thing continues for 5 weeks beginning

Friday, February 28, 2014 : 'Voting season' does not conclude until

Sunday, April 6th, 2014 at 8:59:59pm PT/11:59:59pm ET.

Edited by A. Clay

:thumb_yello: That's what I think too - so I'll keep on voting a lot, every day, every free minute behind the computer :teehee:

Happy birthday to you - lovely girl !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Aww thank you my dear!! :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

I'm really carious to know what the votes are now actually :teehee::teehee:

I just posted on The Awards thread, that I think it's best not to know how many votes are in. I actually hope they don't post the numbers.

At the moment, I don't think the other fans will see Mika as a threat, since he's not so well known. Taylor's fans are probably, very happy to be against Mika. They probably think she's already won, but if they see that Mika is getting lots of votes, they may re-double their efforts to beat him.

They don't know that Mika fans kick ass, let them go on thinking that, while we're kicking their asses.

• 2 weeks later...