Hello everybody :)

Debesy

Hi to all! My name is Raminta and I am from Lithuania :wink2:

Sorry for my poor english in advance. I have been in the MFC for a while now, but I was too afraid to post anything just because of my english...

...but that had changed, when I have read every single thread here. I am not able to resist any longer from getting to know you all better, even if you don't understand me fully :blush-anim-cl: I think it's because you all seem to be touched by someone special. And that is - of course - Mika :wub2:

I'm not going to start talking about what his music truly means to me here, because it would simply take pages to tell :rolls_eyes: But...he is an magician for sure, because even listening to his songs makes the most gross day to something colourful and cheerful. I adore his voice, lyrics, music... And this year's August 1'st (yeah, Klaipėda) is going to remain for me as one of the most enjoyable days in my life, for sure :wub2:

Thanks to everyone, who have read my first post; I'm so excited to fully join this club :aah:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi to all! My name is Raminta and I am from Lithuania :wink2:

Sorry for my poor english in advance. I have been in the MFC for a while now, but I was too afraid to post anything just because of my english...

...but that had changed, when I have read every single thread here. I am not able to resist any longer from getting to know you all better, even if you don't understand me fully :blush-anim-cl: I think it's because you all seem to be touched by someone special. And that is - of course - Mika :wub2:

I'm not going to start talking about what his music truly means to me here, because it would simply take pages to tell :rolls_eyes: But...he is an magician for sure, because even listening to his songs makes the most gross day to something colourful and cheerful. I adore his voice, lyrics, music... And this year's August 1'st (yeah, Klaipėda) is going to remain for me as one of the most enjoyable days in my life, for sure :wub2:

Thanks to everyone, who have read my first post; I'm so excited to fully join this club :aah:

Lovely introduction!!! :wub2:

Welcome!! :flowers2:

Archived