Mika as a cartoon character

Mina Alisa

Who likes cartoons: Disney,Pixar,Fox,Anime??

I personally love the older Disney's producton

Jungle Book..The Aristocats.. Oliver & Company ...The Little Mermaid..Aladdin...The Little Brave Toaster :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Mika is a big fan of cartoons too..especially Disney production...(he likes Dambo.. candlestick man from Beauty and a Beast..and off course Jungle book). We've seen him singing "When I see an elephant fly" on Ultimate Movie Toons :clap::groovy:

Can you imagine a cartoon character inspired by Mika?What kind of character he would be?

:penguin::chkn::dog:

I imagine him like curly elf, who is entertaining and makes everybody laugh

Let your imagination go and write how you see Mika as a character from cartoon :gathering:

:groupwave::woot_jump:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see him as a kind of Superhero type who can fly, shoot rainbows from his eyes, make barren fields go green again and the sky go violet - and of course, make people happy. I imagine him looking sort-of, like a cross between Kick-Ass and Superman. Of course he would have to wear his WAG boxers over his tights and they would be golden boxers. On his chest he would have to have a golden M. He would wear a golden eye-mask, but nothing on his head because it would hide his beautiful hair.

I see him as a kind of Superhero type who can fly, shoot rainbows from his eyes, make barren fields go green again and the sky go violet - and of course, make people happy. I imagine him looking sort-of, like a cross between Kick-Ass and Superman. Of course he would have to wear his WAG boxers over his tights and they would be golden boxers. On his chest he would have to have a golden M. He would wear a golden eye-mask, but nothing on his head because it would hide his beautiful hair.

YEEEEE :biggrin2:

:clap:

I like ur idea...

I love Superman..but ur idea is awesome

i will say that i can imagine him with magic hair, he woulb be maybe a character of a movie, that with a magic piano, if somebody asks him something he starts to play and see the future in his mind...lol or something like that, he looks like him but with kick-ass glasses and and magic curly hair....but i dont know what does that magic hair could do hahaha, and he wears a golden suit :)

He would fly obviously...we all know he already does on stage and he would have the magical power to make everyone smile with his beautiful voice...and he would paint the entire world with rainbows and plant sunflowers along his steps everywhere! :fangurl:

i will say that i can imagine him with magic hair, he woulb be maybe a character of a movie, that with a magic piano, if somebody asks him something he starts to play and see the future in his mind...lol or something like that, he looks like him but with kick-ass glasses and and magic curly hair....but i dont know what does that magic hair could do hahaha, and he wears a golden suit :)

His curls would have the power to hypnotize people! :roftl:

I imagine him as more of a comedic type character, who ends up saving the day with some sort of wild scheme! A bit like You, Me and Dupree mixed with Corpse Bride!

I imagine him to be a Victor Van Dort like character with a bit more confidence, but he'd have an Edward Scissorhands type look. I could imagine him in some sort of victorian outfit, maybe a bit Clockwork Orange, he'd look evil, but be nice inside, but he'd also be slightly annoying by making random statements at inappropriate times! I like the idea of a Tim Burton type character for Mika, I think it suits him!

I imagine him as more of a comedic type character, who ends up saving the day with some sort of wild scheme! A bit like You, Me and Dupree mixed with Corpse Bride!

I imagine him to be a Victor Van Dort like character with a bit more confidence, but he'd have an Edward Scissorhands type look. I could imagine him in some sort of victorian outfit, maybe a bit Clockwork Orange, he'd look evil, but be nice inside, but he'd also be slightly annoying by making random statements at inappropriate times! I like the idea of a Tim Burton type character for Mika, I think it suits him!

The funny thing is, whenever I see Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, I always think Jack Skellington reminds me of Mika in certain ways. Very tall and graceful (but Mika has a little bit more flesh on him) and sort of child-like, looking out for something new and exciting and wanting to make it happen.

Mikasun0001.jpg

I drew this yesterday :wink2:

Oooh ! Soo Awesome !

Thankyou for the lovely drawing :biggrin2:

Waauuu cool!!! Thx!!! I can't wait!!!! :clap::fisch:

Great idea! :clap:

Here It is :wink2: -

5276768219_9f5f3fb41d.jpg

Haha It was Very Simple to make. I'ts supposed to be dancing and singing :teehee:

Sorry , couldnb't include GIF :teehee::blush-anim-cl::aah:

Archived