Mika kissing pictures

Miss.roxy

That HAS to be the luckiest microphone in the world at the moment. :wub2:

Hmm, you should see the video of him singing Relax live at NRJ, it's even worse :swoon: Wait a sec, I'll post it right away :teehee:

There are these mad close-ups on his lips whispering on the microphone.. :mf_rosetinted:

They appear all the time, but there's a long one at 1:40, 2:12, and that hilarious moment at 2:40, when he sounds really weird and he knows it :roftl:

There are these mad close-ups on his lips whispering on the microphone.. :mf_rosetinted:

They appear all the time, but there's a long one at 1:40, 2:12, and that hilarious moment at 2:40, when he sounds really weird and he knows it :roftl:

Ah yes, I've seen this :teehee: I love the close-ups :wub2: And when he was about to do the 'shrieking' but noooo. Too difficult :naughty:

A model! Whoa... :shocked:

I mean, they seem close... I wonder if they're friends? :mf_rosetinted:

Well, we know Katy Perry is Mika´s friend, well maybe she´s their friend too, she seems to know them both .. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, we know Katy Perry is Mika´s friend, well maybe she´s their friend too, she seems to know them both .. :mf_rosetinted:

She DOES? :shocked:

Aw... Lucky. :mf_rosetinted:

possibly :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

Urgh. Hogging all the pictures. Who does she think she is? If she's not a fan, she shouldn't be in fan pictures! :sneaky2:

She DOES? :shocked:

Aw... Lucky. :mf_rosetinted:

Urgh. Hogging all the pictures. Who does she think she is? If she's not a fan, she shouldn't be in fan pictures! :sneaky2:

We should figure it out girlz. :mf_rosetinted: