Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's awesome :aah: Although, I am not keen on scones. How do you pronounce scone? Scone, or scon?

:aah:

And yes, England is awesome. :aah:

I think you pronounce it as "scone" :aah:

I have no idea, I know how my English teacher pronounces it but I don't know how to write it down :aah:

It is, isn't it? :teehee: I wanne go live in London when I grow up :mf_rosetinted: But my mum won't let me :aah:

Oh yes :das:

of all the lollipops...I like Mika's :aah: that sounds soooo wrong :aah:

HA! :aah:

eurocks20201020mika.jpg

:teehee:

I think you pronounce it as "scone" :aah:

I have no idea, I know how my English teacher pronounces it but I don't know how to write it down :aah:

It is, isn't it? :teehee: I wanne go live in London when I grow up :mf_rosetinted: But my mum won't let me :aah:

Well, there's a 50 50 thing on how people pronounce it. No one really knows how it is MEANT to be pronounced. I don't really have any preference :aah:

HA! :aah:

eurocks20201020mika.jpg

:teehee:

Well, there's a 50 50 thing on how people pronounce it. No one really knows how it is MEANT to be pronounced. I don't really have any preference :aah:

don't you think he is just da best? :wub2:

you don't see his lollipop though....:mf_rosetinted::aah: doubt you or me ever will.

don't you think he is just da best? :wub2:

you don't see his lollipop though....:mf_rosetinted::aah: doubt you or me ever will.

I don't 'think'. I KNOW. :mf_rosetinted:

Damn. If only we saw the extra bits of We are golden video :aah: Apparently his lollipop or bits and bops did pop out from time to time.... They never put it on the video though. But the uncensored version is the closest we'll get.

:aah: Kinda. Maybe 3 hours on the train :biggrin2: I LOVE LONDON. And Edinburgh. And Cornwall :wub2:

Omg all those places I want to visite :wub2:

But me and my friends decided to do some kind of trip trough England, Scotland and Ireland when we are 18 :biggrin2:

I want to see so many places :teehee:

I don't 'think'. I KNOW. :mf_rosetinted:

Damn. If only we saw the extra bits of We are golden video :aah: Apparently his lollipop or bits and bops did pop out from time to time.... They never put it on the video though. But the uncensored version is the closest we'll get.

:das:

shame that would of made the vid more intresting for us mika fans :naughty:

Omg all those places I want to visite :wub2:

But me and my friends decided to do some kind of trip trough England, Scotland and Ireland when we are 18 :biggrin2:

I want to see so many places :teehee:

That's an awesome idea :teehee: I wanna go to France and practise my french :aah:

That's an awesome idea :teehee: I wanna go to France and practise my french :aah:

You have like some kind of big summer camp in "Tour" where people from all over the world come to to learn French.

My stepmother has been there and her French is amazing.

I wanne go there too :biggrin2: When I'm 18 ...

Okay, there are a lot of things I wanne do when I'm 18 :aah:

Archived