Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every year American high schools have a Friday night homecoming game, It always takes place in Autumn because that's when football season is (American football, btw. :aah: ) and a Senior football player can ask you out for Homecoming and you walk across the field with him in formal attire, BUT at my school, we have a whole homecoming week, it's a HUGE tradition where the classes compete (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors) and each class has a theme, and a day of the week where they decorate the school in their theme, and dress up according to their them, for example last year my classes theme was space so we decorated the courtyard to look like Outer-space and a lot of people dressed up as Aliens and planets and stuff. :naughty:

After it's decorated, the school has hired a judge to pick the best classes, last year my class came in second place behind the seniors, which was AMAZING because the freshmen don't usually score that high, but for the past ten years, the sophomores have came in last place... so it's the Sophomore curse. :roftl: I have a really creative class so I hope we win this year. :teehee:

Thats not traditional homecoming though...

Homecoming usually a football game, alumni students of the high school come to it and see their old school play football. Then the students usually have a dance the next day...

Wow, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

I always see people in american films and TV shows talk about homecoming, but I never understand what that is. :aah: I bet it's fun to go to school like an alien. :naughty:

Me 2! I never understood what it actually was :aah:

In America, everything is so big :aah:

I remember you!!! Welcome back! :huglove: How are you? :teehee:

I love this song sooo much :tears:

Hi!! :bye: thanks :original::huglove: im doing well - enjoying the last few weeks of summer and such. I've been in Italy for almost 2 months now and it's FLOWN by!! how have you been?

and i LOVE that song tooooo!

Hi!! :bye: thanks :original::huglove: im doing well - enjoying the last few weeks of summer and such. I've been in Italy for almost 2 months now and it's FLOWN by!! how have you been?

and i LOVE that song tooooo!

Oh wow :teehee: Having a good time? One of my friends went to Italy today. I've never been though, too warm for me :aah:

I've been gooood! Just obsessing over that song :aah:

You?

I have the worst dog ever :aah:

I was in the shower today, and I left him downstairs with the door closed and all of a sudden, he was standing with me in the shower :sneaky2:

My whole bathroom was wet ..

He can't stand being alone for a second :sneaky2:

C'mon Pottermore... this just isn't fair. :huh:

Watch it release at likee... 7PM. :sneaky2: When I'm at my grandma's.. with no internet access..

I got into Pottermore!

I got in on the first day, I stayed up until like 5 am. Dedication. All you really need to go it go to the Sony website when the clue is released.

I was just thinking. Now, when I come home for the holidays, I have to stay in a hotel. Which means, I can stay in the haunted Freddie Mercury room at the hotel Monte Vista over Thanksgiving! :ahh:

If it's haunted by Freddie, I want to visit that too. :aah:

Archived