Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What should I do with my life today? I think I might watch ALL episodes from series seven and nine, eat loads of wagon wheels (biscuits) and don't get changed.

That's exactly what you should do! :thumb_yello:

What's Homecoming? :teehee:

Every year American high schools have a Friday night homecoming game, It always takes place in Autumn because that's when football season is (American football, btw. :aah: ) and a Senior football player can ask you out for Homecoming and you walk across the field with him in formal attire, BUT at my school, we have a whole homecoming week, it's a HUGE tradition where the classes compete (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors) and each class has a theme, and a day of the week where they decorate the school in their theme, and dress up according to their them, for example last year my classes theme was space so we decorated the courtyard to look like Outer-space and a lot of people dressed up as Aliens and planets and stuff. :naughty:

After it's decorated, the school has hired a judge to pick the best classes, last year my class came in second place behind the seniors, which was AMAZING because the freshmen don't usually score that high, but for the past ten years, the sophomores have came in last place... so it's the Sophomore curse. :roftl: I have a really creative class so I hope we win this year. :teehee:

Every year American high schools have a Friday night homecoming game, It always takes place in Autumn because that's when football season is (American football, btw. :aah: ) and a Senior football player can ask you out for Homecoming and you walk across the field with him in formal attire, BUT at my school, we have a whole homecoming week, it's a HUGE tradition where the classes compete (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors) and each class has a theme, and a day of the week where they decorate the school in their theme, and dress up according to their them, for example last year my classes theme was space so we decorated the courtyard to look like Outer-space and a lot of people dressed up as Aliens and planets and stuff. :naughty:

After it's decorated, the school has hired a judge to pick the best classes, last year my class came in second place behind the seniors, which was AMAZING because the freshmen don't usually score that high, but for the past ten years, the sophomores have came in last place... so it's the Sophomore curse. :roftl: I have a really creative class so I hope we win this year. :teehee:

Wow, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

I always see people in american films and TV shows talk about homecoming, but I never understand what that is. :aah: I bet it's fun to go to school like an alien. :naughty:

Wow, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

I always see people in american films and TV shows talk about homecoming, but I never understand what that is. :aah: I bet it's fun to go to school like an alien. :naughty:

:roftl: Now you know!

Yeah, if you wear anything against the dress code, you have to change before class starts; The homecoming celebrations go on for 30 min. before class, I wasn't dressed against the dress code this year so I got to stay dressed as an alien all day. :teehee:

Archived