Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

I have the worst dog ever :aah:

I was in the shower today, and I left him downstairs with the door closed and all of a sudden, he was standing with me in the shower :sneaky2:

My whole bathroom was wet ..

He can't stand being alone for a second :sneaky2:

That's so cute!! :aah: My cat comes in the toilet with me and rubs against my legs an stuff. :mf_rosetinted: Its so annoying :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^thanks guys!

Winter coats are starting to come out in stores, along with long-sleeve shirts and sweaters(jumpers).... It's still incredibly hot outside but only one month until it's chilly again! :boing:

Nooo! I hate the cold! Good thing it's usually hot until late November here :naughty:

^thanks guys!

Nooo! I hate the cold! Good thing it's usually hot until late November here :naughty:

You're Welcome! :biggrin2:

Seriously?! South Carolina gets cold in mid to late September. :naughty: I was literally sitting at a football game on September the 5th bundled in a North Face, scarf and blanket... maybe I'm just cold-natured. :roftl:

I love cold weather though, snow.. fires... coffee.. hot tea.. Christmas... :wub2:

^thanks guys!

you're welcome :huglove:

You're Welcome! :biggrin2:

Seriously?! South Carolina gets cold in mid to late September. :naughty: I was literally sitting at a football game on September the 5th bundled in a North Face, scarf and blanket... maybe I'm just cold-natured. :roftl:

I love cold weather though, snow.. fires... coffee.. hot tea.. Christmas... :wub2:

and me gusta cold weather too :teehee: wish could see/try (no eating xD) snow live, here in my city is sun most part of the year :mf_rosetinted:

you're welcome :huglove:

and me gusta cold weather too :teehee: wish could see/try (no eating xD) snow live, here in my city is sun most part of the year :mf_rosetinted:

It doesn't snow that much here, once or twice a year, we had a very cold winter last time, it snowed three times, once on Christmas ( :wub2: ) once in January, and I was out of school a week! :kachinga: and then in February, but the February snow wasn't much, I was just late for school because we couldn't miss anymore days.. :naughty:

I love when it does snow though :wub2:

You registered? I'm trying to stay up tonight but last night I fell asleep RIGHT before the clue was released... Just my luck. :huh:

Heck yeah! The first day clue was super easy since I just read the first book. Doesn't the clue get released at like 11 am UK time? That's what happened the first day.

Heck yeah! The first day clue was super easy since I just read the first book. Doesn't the clue get released at like 11 am UK time? That's what happened the first day.

I think at around 9 or 10 UK time... I'm not sure, I fell asleep the first night and last night, I stayed up til about 4:30 and my dad got up to go to work and starting yelling at me.. I'm definitely staying up tonight though.. I want my username to be Ravenkate13... Lol, or GryffinKate13, I don't care.

I think at around 9 or 10 UK time... I'm not sure, I fell asleep the first night and last night, I stayed up til about 4:30 and my dad got up to go to work and starting yelling at me.. I'm definitely staying up tonight though.. I want my username to be Ravenkate13... Lol, or GryffinKate13, I don't care.

That sucks! Haha I'm sure you'll get it tonight! You can't pick your name though, they give you 5 options to pick from :sneaky2:

Archived