Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

I can speak parseltongue also. :mf_rosetinted:

I used to say "possumtoe".... :naughty: I thought that that's what they called it. :aah:

I ALREADY HAVE A GRYFFINDOR TIE SO... I BETTER BE IN GRYFFINDOR.

I have a scarf that looks like the ones in the movie but they're my school colors... so...

I wanted to go to Hot Topic and but some Harry Potter stuff before it all ended but the Hot Topic at my mall closed :crybaby:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a scarf that looks like the ones in the movie but they're my school colors... so...

I wanted to go to Hot Topic and but some Harry Potter stuff before it all ended but the Hot Topic at my mall closed :crybaby:

:huglove:

I was lucky, My mom needed to go to the mall in Greenville anyway so I got to go to Hot Topic and get a tie + badge, I still want a scarf and uniform though... My friend and I are going to get robes and wear them to school... no joke. :lmfao:

:huglove:

I was lucky, My mom needed to go to the mall in Greenville anyway so I got to go to Hot Topic and get a tie + badge, I still want a scarf and uniform though... My friend and I are going to get robes and wear them to school... no joke. :lmfao:

I'm pretty sure I was Harry Potter for Halloween when I was younger... I probably has a costume that doesn't fit me. One of my friends was Kerry Potter [Get it, get it? Her names Kerry!:aah::aah::aah:]

I remember the costume came with a fairy wand with a star on top. :boxed:

I'm pretty sure I was Harry Potter for Halloween when I was younger... I probably has a costume that doesn't fit me. One of my friends was Kerry Potter [Get it, get it? Her names Kerry!:aah::aah::aah:]

I remember the costume came with a fairy wand with a star on top. :boxed:

:floor: :floor:

A FAIRY wand?! :lmfao:

I was a witch for Halloween every year of my childhood from 5 and up, except once when I was a princess.. I'm gonna be Kathy Beth Terry this Halloween. :naughty:

dude im gonna do that ahgbsdjkskkeisnsjkdksjslke

:roftl:

You're welcome. :mf_rosetinted:

I gotta get some of those geeky stick in teeth... I can borrow my Dad's reading glasses.. and I can manage the rest. I don't usually like Halloween though.. Last year, I got so scared, like forreal.. I thought someone was gonna grab me. :aah:

Now I want M&M's... come here, Bailey. I want to eat you... :mf_rosetinted:

That'd be cannibalism, and is frowned upon.

EDIT: IN MOST SOCIETIES...

:roftl: There will be no eating of the Bailey tonight! *turns into Bat Woman and does whatever Bat Woman does to get away* (that was also one of my costumes! :teehee: )

You're welcome. :mf_rosetinted:

I gotta get some of those geeky stick in teeth... I can borrow my Dad's reading glasses.. and I can manage the rest. I don't usually like Halloween though.. Last year, I got so scared, like forreal.. I thought someone was gonna grab me. :aah:

I'll only dress up if I go to a party or something. Or just walk around with some friends during trick or treat and do some tricking.... MUAHAHAHAHAHA :aah::mf_rosetinted:

There was always this house on my street that this girl would dress up and pretend to be a scarecrow on her porch. And she would scare trick or treaters so bad! I hated going to that house:shocked::boxed:

:roftl: There will be no eating of the Bailey tonight! *turns into Bat Woman and does whatever Bat Woman does to get away* (that was also one of my costumes! :teehee: )

*turns into witch and brews you in her pot*

This woman in my brother's neighborhood told me to come inside her house and she'd bake me in her oven... I said okay and stepped in, she told me I was the first kid to ever do so, like literally EVERYONE is scared of her. :lmfao:

I'll only dress up if I go to a party or something. Or just walk around with some friends during trick or treat and do some tricking.... MUAHAHAHAHAHA :aah::mf_rosetinted:

There was always this house on my street that this girl would dress up and pretend to be a scarecrow on her porch. And she would scare trick or treaters so bad! I hated going to that house:shocked::boxed:

I love Halloween parties. :aah: I can't wait til' senior year, partyin' all year. :glasses3:

There's always that one scary house... I don't get scared of things like that though.. I get scared when people dress up as doctors or have spider decorations though, it like... petrifies me... (HP reference :das: ) No one trick r' treats at my house. :lmfao:

*turns into witch and brews you in her pot*

This woman in my brother's neighborhood told me to come inside her house and she'd bake me in her oven... I said okay and stepped in, she told me I was the first kid to ever do so, like literally EVERYONE is scared of her. :lmfao:

:lmao: I would not have those kinds of guts! :aah:

One of my neighbors put up a witch in her tree so it looked like the witch crashed and she left it there for, like, 2 years! My friends and I thought it was real because we were 6 and we always dared each other to try to go and touch it! :roftl:

I love Halloween parties. :aah: I can't wait til' senior year, partyin' all year. :glasses3:

There's always that one scary house... I don't get scared of things like that though.. I get scared when people dress up as doctors or have spider decorations though, it like... petrifies me... (HP reference :das: ) No one trick r' treats at my house. :lmfao:

Most of the kids in my neighborhood are in high school, so we get a lot of people I know... And we live by a busy road and parents don't really want kids to get close... :sneaky2:

it really scares me when a house has no light on on Halloween :boxed:

:lmao: I would not have those kinds of guts! :aah:

One of my neighbors put up a witch in her tree so it looked like the witch crashed and she left it there for, like, 2 years! My friends and I thought it was real because we were 6 and we always dared each other to try to go and touch it! :roftl:

:lmfao:

She left it there?! That's crazy, We once left our Christmas lights up all year, but only the clear ones... Lol. There's this mean old lady that lives a block away from me and she used to plant flowers in her backyard and we'd dare eachother to pick one of her flowers... One time my neighbor picked like... 5 of her flowers and took them to her door in a vase. :lmfao:

She didn't like it too much...

Most of the kids in my neighborhood are in high school, so we get a lot of people I know... And we live by a busy road and parents don't really want kids to get close... :sneaky2:

it really scares me when a house has no light on on Halloween :boxed:

I just live on a highway on the outskirts of my city.. so no one comes to our house.. :blink:

OMG, last year there was this house and they had LITERALLY pushed a couch and rocking chair against their door with a note that said, "DON'T BOTHER TO COME TO OUR DOOR.".. Someone had tp'ed all of the trees in their yard, egg'd their mailbox AND wrote back on the note, "Party pooper."

:lmfao:

She left it there?! That's crazy, We once left our Christmas lights up all year, but only the clear ones... Lol. There's this mean old lady that lives a block away from me and she used to plant flowers in her backyard and we'd dare eachother to pick one of her flowers... One time my neighbor picked like... 5 of her flowers and took them to her door in a vase. :lmfao:

She didn't like it too much...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Our neighbors are all college students now, so you can imagine how THAT is. :aah:

Me: Hey, what's with the noise? Some people are trying to sleep!

Neighbor: You look wide awake.

Me: I said "some" people.

I just live on a highway on the outskirts of my city.. so no one comes to our house.. :blink:

OMG, last year there was this house and they had LITERALLY pushed a couch and rocking chair against their door with a note that said, "DON'T BOTHER TO COME TO OUR DOOR.".. Someone had tp'ed all of the trees in their yard, egg'd their mailbox AND wrote back on the note, "Party pooper."

Haha, some of my friends TP-ed last year, I might be up to it this year idk:aah:

I'm really excited for parties this year, since I'm not a freshman and won't get called a slut for going to a party. And I'll probably get a car in March! Yay!

But the school party... no.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Our neighbors are all college students now, so you can imagine how THAT is. :aah:

Me: Hey, what's with the noise? Some people are trying to sleep!

Neighbor: You look wide awake.

Me: I said "some" people.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL, that made me... LOL. All my neighbors are younger than me, so if anything ever happens in our neighborhood, they'll either point fingers at me or the like.. forty year old who acts suspicious..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL, that made me... LOL. All my neighbors are younger than me, so if anything ever happens in our neighborhood, they'll either point fingers at me or the like.. forty year old who acts suspicious..

Those suspicious 40 year olds, tsk tsk, always being outside and smoking, not unlike magicians. :aah:

Haha, some of my friends TP-ed last year, I might be up to it this year idk:aah:

I'm really excited for parties this year, since I'm not a freshman and won't get called a slut for going to a party. And I'll probably get a car in March! Yay!

But the school party... no.

I tp'ed with my cousin when I was six... I was a bad kid. :devil:

I am too! I didn't go to any parties my Freshman year.. I don't think.. Well, a new years party.. Omgomgomgomg... I'll never get a car cos' my parents & I can't decide on one... omgomg...

I can't wait for homecoming week... omg. I. love. homecoming.

Those suspicious 40 year olds, tsk tsk, always being outside and smoking, not unlike magicians. :aah:

He does more than smoking... *cough* I used to have a neighbor who did drugs and he started dating my other neighbor who had one child, and then he ended up stabbing her in her home when I was 3 years old... I faintly remember it, but now my friend lives in the house where it happened and she doesn't know it happened there.. it's really freaky to think about..

I tp'ed with my cousin when I was six... I was a bad kid. :devil:

I am too! I didn't go to any parties my Freshman year.. I don't think.. Well, a new years party.. Omgomgomgomg... I'll never get a car cos' my parents & I can't decide on one... omgomg...

I can't wait for homecoming week... omg. I. love. homecoming.

I'll probably get my moms old car and she'll get my grandmas car. My grandma only drives cars for 5 years then give them to us :aah:

I'm pretty sure my grandpa left his car to us, but my uncle is taking it. -_____-

I'm not even going to homecoming unless if get a date (lol, so I'm not going) but me and my friends are gonna dress up like we're going to homecoming, go out to dinner, then go do this corn field maze :thumb_yello::naughty::teehee:

He does more than smoking... *cough* I used to have a neighbor who did drugs and he started dating my other neighbor who had one child, and then he ended up stabbing her in her home when I was 3 years old... I faintly remember it, but now my friend lives in the house where it happened and she doesn't know it happened there.. it's really freaky to think about..

:blink:

That's crazy! Sometimes I hate the world. . .

When I was 7, we lived in Phoenix and my step sister had to babysit the owner of the complex's kids and one day, the owner loss her temper and killed her husband with a frying pan. :blink: It was weird. Nice guy too, he'd let me into the lounge after school everyday and have control of everything, even the fridge! Which always had chocolatly things! :teehee:

Archived