Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

I'll probably get my moms old car and she'll get my grandmas car. My grandma only drives cars for 5 years then give them to us :aah:

I'm pretty sure my grandpa left his car to us, but my uncle is taking it. -_____-

I'm not even going to homecoming unless if get a date (lol, so I'm not going) but me and my friends are gonna dress up like we're going to homecoming, go out to dinner, then go do this corn field maze :thumb_yello::naughty::teehee:

My grandma has had the same car since 1995.. :roftl:

OMG. I LOVE CORN MAZES.. Homecoming at my school is an all-week even and it's really fun so I know I'm going. :aah:

Mouthwash is SO nasty... but I need to whiten my teeth so... whatever. :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink:

That's crazy! Sometimes I hate the world. . .

When I was 7, we lived in Phoenix and my step sister had to babysit the owner of the complex's kids and one day, the owner loss her temper and killed her husband with a frying pan. :blink: It was weird. Nice guy too, he'd let me into the lounge after school everyday and have control of everything, even the fridge! Which always had chocolatly things! :teehee:

That's ridiculous! People can be so mean.. Y'know that Susan B. Anthony woman who killed her children? She's in prison literally ten minutes from my house.. it's kinda scary.

Yeah.. We apparently have the only Women's prison in South Carolina... go figure. :freak:

And it just HAS to be right down the road from me.. Eh, well. I don't even have on my pajamas yet.

That sucks! The prison part, not the pj part. :teehee: Well, at least it's not Azkaban, then you'd also have dementors to deal with. :aah:

:lmfao:

Yes, I don't want anything sucking the life out of me. :roftl:

Did I see on twitter that you are going to London??? :biggrin2:

In 2 years. . . That still counts! :roftl: I'm gonna study over there for 6 months! I can't wait! (it's the entire reason I'm going to college. :teehee: )

My grandma has had the same car since 1995.. :roftl:

OMG. I LOVE CORN MAZES.. Homecoming at my school is an all-week even and it's really fun so I know I'm going. :aah:

Mouthwash is SO nasty... but I need to whiten my teeth so... whatever. :biggrin2:

We have spirit weeks on the week before homecoming and our rival school game and we decorate the hallways and everything :)

I love mouthwash, I wish I could drink it without getting poisoned..

We have spirit weeks on the week before homecoming and our rival school game and we decorate the hallways and everything :)

They should make non-poisonous mouthwash! (but then they would just fly off the shelves, and the execs are kind of afraid of making money, so...)

In 2 years. . . That still counts! :roftl: I'm gonna study over there for 6 months! I can't wait! (it's the entire reason I'm going to college. :teehee: )

OMG. I THINK I'M GOING TO LONDON IN TWO YEARS!!! Well, the UK in general. But ahhhh! :aah:

That's basically what our homecoming is, Spirit week. :aah: We decorate, dress up, pep rally.. y'know, the usual! :aah:

I HATE IT. It burns my mouth! But I also bite the insides of my cheeks so.. that's probably why. I don't think it tastes good though.

We should attempt a meet up then! It'd be epic!

We should!! I want to meet Hiba too. I want to meet MFC'ers, but no one lives where I'm at.. Lol. I'm hopefully going to Scotland too, I've even started saving up! I have $393 I think. :naughty: It's not bad.. My parents think I should save it for college though.. but going to the UK is my dream...

We should!! I want to meet Hiba too. I want to meet MFC'ers, but no one lives where I'm at.. Lol. I'm hopefully going to Scotland too, I've even started saving up! I have $393 I think. :naughty: It's not bad.. My parents think I should save it for college though.. but going to the UK is my dream...

Mine too! Maybe we can have, like, a mass Mika-Fan meet up somewhere. :aah: There are so many people here I want to meet! We could make an event of it!

Mine too! Maybe we can have, like, a mass Mika-Fan meet up somewhere. :aah: There are so many people here I want to meet! We could make an event of it!

Definitely! (If the apocalypse doesn't get us.) :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna be with my parents though. :sneaky2: I wish 17 year olds could fly alone cos' I'll be 17 when I go... :aah:

Definitely! (If the apocalypse doesn't get us.) :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna be with my parents though. :sneaky2: I wish 17 year olds could fly alone cos' I'll be 17 when I go... :aah:

We'll figure it out! :aah: You could probably be a ninja and escape from them for, like, an hour or 2. :teehee: Or you could just ask them, when we get there.

We'll figure it out! :aah: You could probably be a ninja and escape from them for, like, an hour or 2. :teehee: Or you could just ask them, when we get there.

True, they could drop me off and then go shopping down the street or something.. :roftl:

My dad wants to go to where he was when he was in the Navy (Dartmouth and Portsmouth) so we'll probably only spend about 2 days in London. :aah:

I've stared at the computer screen too long, I feel like the writing is popping out at me. :aah:

Archived