Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm giving blood tomorrow and I hate needles.

Oh, the irony of saving a life with my blood when I will probably faint when I see the needle...

Before you question why i'm bothering, I want to do something good with my remaining 5 days as a 17 year old. :D

http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/

Use this :aah: It's hilarious. It predects your next tweet. My next tweet will be:

'No way! The outfit is odd. Mine hasn't blown up as much pain for your weather XD It's lil bit dodgey too.'

'Toooooth ache! I am! Ah that's nice : Judas reminds me giggle and jump about :D Time for everything x?'

'XD Here's a little boar they have insurance? teehee) Thankyou Nectar. I will. Well, I'd go to review day.'

'Time for my dad says, 'Is their no one :/ *hugs and I have more privacy?'

'Yep. Life's a Long time. Cough cough. said taller! XD You learn very sweet.'

NUTS!!! :lmfao:

'Simon Webbe has the volume down just turned the whole web. And at school. Cool.'

I'll do some Mika ones:

'Cool thanks. Send over more writing. Sessions here were canceled! Show on sale exclusively in Warsaw.'

'What. Why? Gutted I can't help. I feel sorry for a better date you so calm in Montreal heading to do our!'

'Sitting in a reindeer, a kid. Am left angry and a plane. On a break now over more beautiful than I was!'

:aah: WOW.

http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/

Use this :aah: It's hilarious. It predects your next tweet. My next tweet will be:

'No way! The outfit is odd. Mine hasn't blown up as much pain for your weather XD It's lil bit dodgey too.'

'Toooooth ache! I am! Ah that's nice : Judas reminds me giggle and jump about :D Time for everything x?'

'XD Here's a little boar they have insurance? teehee) Thankyou Nectar. I will. Well, I'd go to review day.'

'Time for my dad says, 'Is their no one :/ *hugs and I have more privacy?'

'Yep. Life's a Long time. Cough cough. said taller! XD You learn very sweet.'

NUTS!!! :lmfao:

'Simon Webbe has the volume down just turned the whole web. And at school. Cool.'

I'll do some Mika ones:

'Cool thanks. Send over more writing. Sessions here were canceled! Show on sale exclusively in Warsaw.'

'What. Why? Gutted I can't help. I feel sorry for a better date you so calm in Montreal heading to do our!'

'Sitting in a reindeer, a kid. Am left angry and a plane. On a break now over more beautiful than I was!'

:aah: WOW.

I put Mika's tweets in too. Those are the most hilarious. :roftl:

Archived